Why do video game developers hate video game players?

Why do video game developers hate video game players?

They don't, they hate edgy teenagers from Sup Forums

they don't
they just hate alt-right nazis and goobergators who don't even play their games

I don't care what you retarded fucking niggers think, the removal of JonTron was a smart fucking decision and if I was on the butcher block I would have done the same exact thing. It just goes to show how absolutely business-defunct you people are and the lack of business sense Sup Forums has, only politics matter.

I see only one way PlayTonic could have handled this situation. It was either risking your game by making a political statement and having the likes of Neofags, Tumblr, general media shitting on your game for years to come telling potential buyers that your game is a harbor for Nazis, or upsetting a couple of literal-who chucklefucks from day 1 and losing out from their money from the beginning, which is easily recuperable down the road.

Besides, the JonTron voice removal is not really a removal at all. it's an optional patch for those who are such fragile cunts that they can't handle e-celeb nonsense. People will still be able to play the version with JonTron in it. Sup Forums needs to fucking leave.

Why does Sup Forums care about some unfunny e-celeb?

Go back to Neogaff.

Last two I was in were deleted.
Enjoy this thread while it lasts.

Western Devs just want money, they don't give a flying fuck about you. You got played son.

Because the customer is always right.

Are there any based people in Playtonic defending Jon? I still want to like this game.

Because /gamergate/.

Devs want to be able to be corrupt to the core and get away with it. Gamers hold them accountable and make them do annoying shit like patch games and fix bugs.

It's optional

Go back to Sup Forums.

True, though it does suck ass that they basically get their hand forced due to a small amount of crybabies.

>Sup Forums finally starts shitposting video games instead of just politics
>Tell all the Sup Forums fags to fuck off
>LE GAF FUCK OFF

They're literally children

These are the kinds of people who have infected Sup Forums. Sup Forums truly is the worst board.

If Playtonic doesn't revoke the keys of people who are alt right
i will not not support this company anymore. You have a chance to shine even more Playtonic, do it or suffer consequences. You have until release and if I see alt right people playing this game there will be trouble.

My issue is more with how Team 17 is shit-talking their backers on twitter now. The whole situation is fucking dumb, but that is not how you deal with the people who FUNDED YOUR FUCKING PASSION PROJECT.

Because fans think they know everything. It's infuriating when you make a game and there's thousands of people who are convinced that all a good game needs to be great is their own little change. Be it balancing or completely new game elements.

While sometimes there are a few good ideas that come from the complaining, most are trash. People don't understand how little balance changes can affect games greatly.

There's also times where devs have been completely wrong and the fans have to point it out for them to think another way. This causes devs to get more defensive though as they don't like being wrong.

>Every sane person is a pol nazi and the Iranian liberal dude is a white nationalist.

Leftist logic

This game already has a tarnished reputation due to associating itself with JonTron from the beginning.
I think what Playtonic did was too little too late.

I can't support a company that was ever associated with the alt-right.

Jon almost has his lost subscribers back meanwhile Playtonic is getting fucked. Feels good man.

This is why developers should just give up a being transparent. Next time, they should have just dropped his nigger ass and not say a word.

this

The blue haired asshat starting shit on social media was from the publisher though

All playtonic did was cut ties with someone whose views they thought would hurt their game and reputation which is a perfectly logical business decision and one that jontron himself doesn't seem to have any bad blood over

Plus the shortcomings of the game are more than likely due to development constraints rather than willful malice and intent to scam people considering the much worse offenders that have used kickstarter

Most of you were gonna pirate it anyway

Honestly if you're a registered republican, or voted for trump you should be barred from video games. The knows who you are and who you voted for. Your racialized views of the world are problematic and shouldn't be given the light of day.

There needs to be consequences for being a racist like Jontron. Yooka Laylee voice removal is just a small price you have to pay. Next we're going to remove his WoW cameo, as well as any other Cameo he may be in.

Afterwards we're going to harass his friends Ethan Klien and make him cut him out of his life, remove videos and images of him or we'll associate him as a racist as well.

You guys should just stay in Sup Forums and stay out of video games.

That would have made more sense. But it wouldn't have appeased the GAF.

It was a lose-lose, for sure. But they sure tried to lose harder than they had to.

Your resistance only makes JonTrons penis harder.

Because they promise the world and we hold them to the promises they make.

They're losing almost 100 preorders! But here's how Bernie can still win

>yokai laylee threads will never be the same
t-thanks jon

>Playtonic is getting fucked.

lol no

>it's another alt-righters get triggered and spout freedom of speech bullshit because regular intelligent people respond negatively to their retarded ass views thread

Go back to your safespace guys

You could say they also tried to appease the GG crowd too with the transparency I mentioned. So much for that though.

>Sup Forums last week
>REEEE E-CELEB CANCER
>Sup Forums this week
>WOOOW JONTRON DID NOTHING WRONG SIGN MY PETITION BROS :(

how is this Jon's fault?

He lost .03% of his subscribers.
Anyway it's a good move on them, if they don't sell well they can claim alt-righters ruined their game just because of jontron and gain sympathy points and likely more money by moving to patreon or something. News organizations can benefit from this by pointing out to the world how awful gamers/trump supporters really are and what have you.

This is a win/win for them

>Listening to Neogaf whining
>Smart