What makes you a gamer?

What makes you a gamer?

my achievements?

playing video games

IF I WAS A BAD GAMER, I WUDN'T BE SEATIN HERE WITH YOU NOW WUD I?

SPBP

I'm not a gamer. I'm a person who plays video games. You don't call someone who watches tv regularly a tv watcher do you?

GAMERPAN

Don't call me a gamer

Gamer "culture" is the single worst thing to happen to video games.

Shut up, food eater

Fuck off air breather!

i'm glad you made me realize i'm a gamer, user....

thanks for that...really.......

/thread

Shit posting on Sup Forums
desu

uh yea why not

>passion
>literal escapism to run away from growing up and facing reality

huh

FUN

Too autistic to have friends and a normal life.

100% chance whoever made this is a brony

But it is just a game though.

Because that's retarded and makes you on the spectrum user.

My friend said I'm not a real gamer because I don't play Destiny or Call of Duty online since being a gamer means playing competitive fps online to him

Your friend is a retard and you should ditch him.

Give a link or name friend-o

Twin Milf

Shitposting on Sup Forums

You are so much more than the games you play, you have an entire lifetime of rich human experiences that define who you are, those games are not what's enriching your life, you are!

Don't let anyone sell your identity back to you, you don't need an excuse to like video games that's just who you are, have confidence in that

There is an entire lexicon of figures and emotions that accurately describe what your life is and how it can be related to better than the video games you enjoy, Your existence as a human being is splintered on the rocks of media and commerce, and by by your own admission we ruin the most primal and basic necessities of human communication and understanding which are worth more than any movie or literary composition.

If there was a heteroglossia involved with your life, it would be unreasonably stark and computational, owing every bit of its cosmology to the relationships you've built and people you've touched just by being alive.

Huh rally maek U tink.....

Playing overwatch and botw makes me a TRUE gamer. I even have the funko pops to prove it