There are literally no good RPG's with in-depth character/item customization and good gameplay

>There are literally no good RPG's with in-depth character/item customization and good gameplay.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

dundasroncesvallespeacegarden.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is Dragon's Dogma for 500, Alex.

It doesn't really have item customization, but characters definitely. Can't think of any other games where even your character's size affects the gameplay.

Old pen&paper RPG.
What they lack in graphic, combat, compatibility, everything, they made up in pure GAMEPLAY.

So you're telling me to post on /tg/?

Star ocean 3 is pretty good.
Synthesis in it is pretty fun to mess around with.
also Genius of Sappherios is pretty fun if you enjoy hard rpgs.

Have you ever watched jeopardy before?

>needing to socialize
KYS

because RPG gameplay game mechanics consists of repetitively pressing A

the only gameplay an RPG can have is exploration.

The last remnant

This, but you need friends to play, which is the hard part.

Not even joking, NBA2k17

If you're going to make a Jeopardy joke at least do it right

Blame the faggots over in /agdg/ for not finishing their fucking games.

Mass Effect Andromeda fits the bill.

Rogue Galaxy is pretty sick.

>NBA
>RPG
>items

>what are shoes
This is the best your bitch ass is gonna get.

He doesn't get dem jordans for +3 blocks

What kind of stats will the new Yeezy's get me?

>he doesn't know
Spike Lee is still a fucking nigger

What is NWN SwordFight mod

And the survey for 50/50 says "What is Dragon's Dogma" for 500 suitcases, Alex Dawson

DR_G_NS D_GM_
I'll buy 4 vowels

I'm sorry, but you are the weakest millionaire, pack your knives and leave the island

3 is a trainwreck compared to 2. Though I guess it's better than the later ones.

Play Shadow Hearts: From the New World.

Traditional games is where everyone started migrating to like 10 years ago when the casuals started to take gaming by storm, its a big secret dont tell anyone on Sup Forums about it.

you dont even need too i can think of like 5 deep rpg solo player board games of the top of my head.

> i can think of like 5 deep rpg solo player board games of the top of my head.

Yeah well you better post them right now user!

FF Tactics

A good RPG is reliant on a good GM. Give it 10-15 years for AI to become good and we might get some good RPGs.

I have been enjoying the Etrian series lately. Skill builds and party composition is mostly important rather than items, though the remakes have the Grimoire system which makes for FF Job style customization.

there's plenty and it's always annoying because if you want to be optimal you can't make your character as you want

"If there's so many why didn't you say one" Dragon Ball Xenoverse

not really, you can get a random group of like minded individuals together, even just on Sup Forums

That's basically the whole reason that DRPGs exist, user.

>DRPGs
>Directorate of Research and Postgraduate Studies

>Defensive Rebounds Per Game

>disgusting radioactive penis goo

Donald Ronald's Pizza Gravy?

>DRPG
>Dean Resource Planning & Generation (India)

>Dundas Roncesvalles Peace Garden
>dundasroncesvallespeacegarden.com

in-depth customization and good gameplay are mutually exclusive because in-depth customization almost invariably requires dice rolls which are the antithesis of good gameplay. if you want customization that doesn't involve arbitrary numbers, it would necessitate a ridiculous amount of additional animations, models and whatnot to accommodate modifying attacks, movement, etc. btw: turn based gameplay isn't good gameplay by default.

ragnarok online. you can even troll pvp fags by making a baby character which fucks over specialized pvp weapons with damage bonuses against medium sized enemies (like adult humans)

iktf

found the codexnigger

Don't leave us hanging

You can't have them all, I guess
But Fable 1 is a really good start

>btw: turn based gameplay isn't good gameplay by default.

not true

tfw still waiting but apparently something called Mage Knight is good.

God eater has cute costumes to collect, tons of weapons with effect modules to attach to, absurd bullet customisation, some fighting style customisation, AI teammates to grind abilities for and decently fun gameplay.

Except it only has like 2 maps and 3 monsters

Temple of elemental evil is pretty good. Especially if you fill it with mods. New Vegas wasn't a disappointment either.

Dork souls is close enough to a regular rpg.

60 bongs is a bit much for a boardgame that might be good, i'll have to read up about it first. Thanks anyway.

BIG PLINKOS NO WHAMMIES