Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H8qG4AlK1qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My dick. They're both qts.

this

Dante

Dante

I'mma need two (2) (II) solid reasons.

He's Dante the demon killer, has a nice ring don't you think?

You've heard it, haven't you? The legend of Sparda? When I was young, my father would tell me stories about it.

Gonna need three (3) (III) logical arguments.

Dante would win

Long ago, in ancient times, a demon rebelled against his own kind for the sake of the human race.

With his sword, he shut the portal to the demonic realm and sealed the evil entity off from our human world. But since he was a demon himself, his power was also trapped on the other side.

I never believed it. I thought it was just a child's fairy tale.

T H A T

W A S

H I S

F A T H E R .

N O T

A N

A R G U M E N T .

War

Reason: HE'S THE FUCKING WAR

I discover that the so-called legend wasn't a myth at all.

Sparda existed.

How do I know? Well...I met the sons of Sparda - Both of them. Though the same blood of their father flow through their veins, the two battled each other fiercely like arch enemies.

It seems as if they drive some twisted pleasure from this brotherly fighting.

But in the end... only one was left standing.

Great thread guys.

How can Dante even compete?

He doesn't, just lets War's own game kill him off. LOL

DELET THIS

Two milleniums ago there was a war,

between the human world and the other,
the underworld.
But somebody from the underworld woke up to justice and stood up against this legion,

alone.

His name was Sparda.

later he quietly reigned the human world and continued to preserve harmony until his death.

HE BACAME A LEGEND
the legendary dark knight,
SPARDA

BUT BEFORE THE FINAL BLOW WAS STRUCK
I OPENED A PORTAL IN TIME AND SENT HIM INTO THE FUTURE WHERE MY EVIL IS LAW

Gotta get back,

Back to the original series

Really interested in trying the series out

Anyone know the best way to start out?

>Really interested in trying the series out
Which?

I don't know who the dipshit on the left is from or even who he is

Thats the guy that would fuck dante up.

Haven't you played WarCraft?

DMC

You could start with the first game.

DMC HD collection. Play DMC1 unless you're a fag, skip 2, then 3 & 4SE.

does it hold up?

Not if you're expecting a CUHRAYZEE action game, which is why you should play it first. For what it is, it's still an extremely good action game with some iffy camera issues.

Play the 2nd game first. Like dealing with a rotten tooth, you get that shit out of the way as soon as possible and forget about it.
Then play the first followed by the third one on ps2/ps3 and wonder what the hell happened with the 2nd game.
Then the 4th one and wonder where half of the game is
Then the 3rd one with mods

DMC1, 3SE, 4SE. DMC2 and DmC are optional (they're pretty bad but it will make you appreciate the better entries of the series more)

Get the HD trilogy or at least on PC for the smokin' sweet stylish mods famalam.

Probably 4, because it's easier than the rest to get into. Move on to 3 after that if you want harder gameplay with more depth to the combos, otherwise just play 1-4 for the story if that's all you care about. I will warn you that the combat is dated in 1/2, and even 3 feels a bit rigid in comparison to modern action games.

2 is generally considered the worst game out of the 4, but I'd say it's average as its own game.

Wouldn't recommend touching DmC.

Yeah I am on PC

I need something to play because Andromeda disappointed almost as much as my scumfuck dad

>warn you that the combat is dated in 1/2
Combat is "dated" in comparison only because DMC3's combat went an entirely different direction while building on the original's framework.

Shitty comparison, but it's like saying Witcher's combat is dated or some shit. Not every game needs DMC3's depth.

So hard for people to enjoy DMC1 for what it is. I still replay that shit annually.

Do they run decently on an emulator user?

My PS2 is deep in storage

dmc1 worked fine of my pile of shit

DMC1 is the only one you'd want to emulate. DMC3 has a PC version, just get the style switcher mod to fix it.

DMC4 runs very bad!

What the fuck? This comparison isn't even close. At least do something more equal like Dante vs Bayonetta or Kratos.

War is a horseman of the apocalypse. Has Dante ever killed anyone of such caliber?

Vanilla DMC4 runs on about anything. 4SE can run pretty bad because it has a lot of shitty effects you have to hex edit out.

>Andromeda

I hope you got a refund or didn't actually pay for it.

HELLO THE JOKE IS THAT HE WAS ASKING ABOUT EMULATORS

I got it for like $5 as I know people in the industry haha

I mean obviously it doesn't beat a good big mac

>DMC4 PS2
Oh, a "I'm pretending to be retarded" joke.

DMC4 special edition on steam

DMC3 also on steam, and install the "style switcher" mod. Kind of a misnomer because it's almost a complete engine overhaul that fixes resolution, framerates, and makes the game play more like DMC4.

What did he mean by this?

He means that people who have the essence of satan within them do not produce fluid from glands near their eyeballs

bullshit. 1 and 2 are suffering.
Play 3 and then DMC for the gameplay only

Disclaimer: playing DMC after playing 3 may cause uncontrollable vomiting

Then what may make a devil cry, if devil's never cry?

Misery loves company.
Spoilers I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=H8qG4AlK1qk

So 3 is the best one?

Maybe somewhere out there even a devil may cry when he loses a loved one. Don't you think?

>do not produce fluid from glands near their eyeballs
Are you saying his eyes are completely dry?

Overall, I'd say 3 is the best game overall but 4 has the best combat. However, if you give DMC3SE the style switcher mod, then it undoubtedly becomes the best game in the series with combat rivaling 4.

Fuck doonte when do we get a game where we play as Sparda in his wars?

I SHOULDA BEEN DA ONE

Best story and best characters.
I would also argue best gameplay

Also its fucking crazy

Condemning your brother to an eternity in hell

play Devil Kings 1 and 2

>people are actually saying DMC 1 is bad
Jesus fucking christ I literally never thought/v/ could be this overwhelming shit tasted and/or underaged.

Fuck playing as Sparda. Keep him a LEGEND, they would never do it justice anyway. Dante has been put in the backseat of his own series for too fucking long now as it is.

War. His Demon of war form is invincible.

TO FILL YOUR DARK HOLE WITH WHITE

KYYRRIIIEEEEEEEEEE

They realize they cant top dmc3 and nero is a raging faggot so they rebooted

Yes.

Why do you think he is so violent and dismissive all the time?

please explain how anyone would go about killing dante.

Nature calls? It's in the back.

*blocks ur path*

WOAH SLOW DOWN BABE

Tear him into pieces. Or cancel his series completely

EEEE YAH!

HA
HA
HA
HA

BREAKDOWN

>coolest thing ever
>only get to see if him if you're confident enough to royal guard... but not confident enough to release?
>and even then it's only for a couple seconds and you'll be acting too fast to be able to get a look at him
so dumb

*rapes u to deth*

Why do you refuse to gain power? The power of our father, Sparda.

Will Mundus Give Dante's regards to his son?

>Dante gets shafted again for a newcomer/newblood character like Nero in DMC5
how tragic.

Father?
I dont have a father, I just dont like you thats all

>When you fucked up and now a literal Devil Arm to your own son.

kek

>For one of my sons, I will give him a katana that can literally cut through space-time and has the ability to open and close rifts between the demon and human world
>For my other....I guess I'll just give him a big sword LOL. It has a skull on it to look edgy haha

Last reaction orb

I miss Alastor.

You’re In temen-ni-gru and This guy slaps your girlfriend’s ass. What do you do?

>a sword that fucking activates and opens it's skulls's mouth and rockets upwards

That's fucking radical, faggot.

AKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>I'll just give him a big sword LOL. It has a skull on it to look edgy haha
That sword is the physical manifestation of Dante's power. Play the fucking game

War is much more powerful than Dante is without fanwank.

WOOwewWEwewWEweWEewwww

MY NAME.... IS JESTER

Dante is pal with Demi-fiend, thus Dante wins.

Give him a sword and 2 necklaces and let him turn into a big undulating sphincter from hell

Woah, hey guys.