EMMA STONE IN DEATH STRANDING LEAKED?

seems like someone caught with the phone a snippet of the trailer Kojima will reveal Emma at E3, it's habbening

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/cypliukas/
pictaram.com/user/death.stranding/3539394765
twitter.com/gnidnartshtaed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_More,_No_Less
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

am ready

Where is this from? All these ds threads I'm beginning to think that there are "leakers" or arg guys lurking here.

So many trailers, so little game.

Not her nose or jaw.

I loved her in Sleeping Dogs where she just fucked Wei Shen twice, never appeared again, had no relevance to the plot whatsoever yet still got top billing.

>DUDE THIS LEAK IS REALLYVLEGIT GET HYPED EVEN THOUGH THERES NO SOURCE AND E3 IS MONTHS AWAY

well it looks cool tho, I found it on twitter

There's been one teaser and one trailer in the spam of like 6 months. You fags who keep saying this are retarded. Give it time. Kojima showed so much gameplay with MGSV it will be the same with this.

...Cute cute? Cute cute.

Much better than Horseface McGee

holy shit

This. Should've picked best Emma though and not whoever was in recent movie he liked.

this
doesnt look like emma

Maybe Kojima should consider not wasting so much money on Hollywood actors, that way he's just gonna run out of his budget again and leave us with another half finished game.

And thus the Horse vs Frog Wars began.

>Want them to take out SJW's and their political views out of gaming
>Get mad when some e-celeb gets taken out for his political view

>Make fun of COD for using Celebs to try to sell their games
>Kojima does it, everyone gets hyped

hmmmmmmmmm

legit nose and jaw, it's her.

>those insane conspiracy theories are starting to look correct
Holy fuck. This is going to be head transplants all over again.

more proof

Frogs get better doujins. Horses are only good when they're centaurs.

What the fuck is wrong with kojima and working with celebrities? Who gives a shit, the game will bomb if there will be no gameplay, that's where the funding should go.

patreon.com/cypliukas/

Kojima's on patreon now?

Of course. Everything KojiMAN does is a gift from the gods.

and it'll be another fucking disappointed just like mgsv

Exactly who I was thinking of. Just couldn't remember her name.

>kojimas been making games for nearly 3 decades
>made classics like MGS1, Policenauts, ZOE e.t.c.
>makes one game that didn't live up fully to expectations
>suddenly kojimas a hack and can make nothing but disappointments

I swear the only people who spam this shit are underage cunts who had MGSV as their first exposure to Kojima.

>tfw ZOE is dead barring a future pachinko machine

>makes one game that didn't live up fully to expectations
Neither did mgs4, or 2.

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?

Who?

Adobe Photoshop CS5

MGS2 is the highest rated and best selling MGS game to date though.

>Kojima yet again getting a naive young woman naked in the mocap studio under the pretense of needing it for a game

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>studio started existing a little over a year ago and is practically starting from scratch
>surprised they don't have a fully functional game yet

Game's probably not releasing for another 2 years desu.

Fuck you i liked mgs 4, 2 was pretty bad

What the fuck could having Emma Stone 'in' it possibly add to the experience? Fuck All, that's what.

her pointing her butt at you in the chopper

It's a Kojima game. It's mandatory for it to have at the very least one cute girl doing cute things in cute outfits. It's only natural.

So you support the voice actor strike then and think they deserve more?

>Kojima made all those games
No he really didn't, the same as miyamoto doesn't make or have a lot to do with a number of the games his name is attached to.

Kojima started his down to path of a hack with mgs2 and everything has been going downhill from there

Kojima has wanted to make movies all his life and that's why they fired him for being vastly over budget on both mgv and his silent hill game he was working on.

I'm not very technical but can't they make cute 3D models without having to pay an actress for her likeness? Are people really so dumb that they would get a game which was shit just because it has a faceted analogue of Emma Stone's arse?

Mind you, we live in a world where 'Quiet' was a thing.

This is too perfect.

Hoax confirmed.

Maybe Kojima shouldn't be importing his favorite Hollywood actors. Probably bloats the budget and it removes the newness or uniqueness that their character's design might have had.

But at least it's not fuckin' Troy Baker, Steve Blum, Laura Bailey and Jennifer Hale all talking to each other and themselves again.

So the game is now confirmed to be a SJW shitfest?
Emma stone is probably the biggest SJW hipster out there.

No I think voice actors should have shitty sticks thrown at them and all voice in video games should be replaced with static text screens.

I often have time to reflect, during long cut-scenes, that the video game company have actually paid extra money to include boring shit that gets in the way of me playing the game.

Tell me where to go, who to shoot/what stupid sword to steal, that's all, no need for a shitty movie, just a piece of text.

Yikes, looks like someone's a fucking retard.

pictaram.com/user/death.stranding/3539394765

It's a cosplay you dumb fucks

maybe that has something to do with being on the highest rated and best selling console of all time

Dumb frogposter

MGS3 was also on PS2

Just go play a board game then fag.

MGS2 / MGS3 were good though.

Please no I hate kekskins

Who gives a fuck?

I do. What now?

Good thing I don't follow celebrities so I completed the game without so much as thinking about such irrelevant bullshit.

Reminder that even if you pay for games now it will just go to pay off celebrities getting overly payed for doing the same job as everyone else.

can someone explain to me why people always sperg out when some kind of celebrity is in a game?

what does their likeness add to the game that we couldn't have with some random model and voice acting?

Because 50% of the budget will go to pay that celebrity doing a few voice lines in the game. There's literally no reason to have Hollywood celebrities in you game except for wasting money.

>EMMA STONE

literally dropped. shes fucking terrible.

>literally a movie
Holy shit, who the fuck cares?

Most professional actors are better than some random fuck. So it means you'll get better work out of the people. Are you dumb? Does the concept of higher quality performers doing higher quality performances elude you?

literally the worst emma

COD did it without taste
kojima did it with pure kinography

>there are actually people who prefer emma "look guys i'm a strong independent feminist who fights the wage gap by hiding feminist books in NYC subway" watson

she is not a kekskin though

Yeah better spend all budget getting some over glorified actress making a few voice line than spending it on the actual game.

that's some nightmare fuel shit nigga spoiler that

am i supposed to guess what to replace with kek? stop memeing you god damn autist just type the actual word

so that leak on Sup Forums was actually true , to bad i didn't save the picture

no, did you're mother drop you on your head when you were a child?

Kojima has been hanging around some real artsy fartsy people now

i don't like it, Kojima could literally turn into an sjw libcuck and his games will be forever ruined.

>kekskin
I haven't heard a Kekistani slur since before the war

Takes me back

Are you le triggered?

>and his games will be forever ruined

mgsv was already shit. in my honest opinion nothing since z.o.e 2 has been good. mgs3 was shit mgs2 is the best as is policenauts/snatcher.

Who is Emma Stone?

They showed two trailers already even though it's been little more than 8 months in development.
Compare that with things like Cyberpunk, which was announced 5 years ago.

>moving goalposts

a real life female pepe

Some slut from a recent Hollywood musical garbage which Hideo and Kojima enjoyed.

>hmmmmmmmmm
Are you a tumblrina?
Why do you type like one?
Are you one of those fat fucks?
Can you please go back there?

Seriously hope you guys are not going to fall for the ruse again

Oh fuck it's a meme police

so is this fever dream just going to be a movie, or will there be some sort of game attached to it?

An Academy Award winning actress.

gwen from amazing spuderman

>gnidnartshtaed
>twitter.com/gnidnartshtaed
>You're looking in the wrong place
GUYS

>ignoring the post and replying with memes

seems about right

I don't care about the post.
I care about Tumblrinas leaving and taking their Tumblr speak with them.

>>studio started existing a little over a year ago and is practically starting from scratch

Why reveal the game now then? WHY CAN'T THEY WAIT THE GAME BE PLAYABLE TO SHOW IT?

Why not?

>NoMoreNoLess
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_More,_No_Less

>A Truth thats told with bad intent Beats all the Lies you can invent
>gnidnartshtaed is an anagram for death stranding

>twitter.com/gnidnartshtaed
CHAPTER 3 CONFIRMED

cdproject at least try to make game and not only trailers of a game
i'm also curious about next kojima game but he's wasting time and money for nothing

No they don't, CDPR has only made one decent game in their entire story and it was an RPG that if it came out 15 years ago no one would have cared about.

He wants to make a movie but doesn't want to. He also wants to experience making a movie by using real actors like an actual movie in the making.