It hurts, Sup Forums

It hurts, Sup Forums

Yeah knowing you spent the equivalent of about 3 months groceries on a switch and BotW can't possibly be a pleasant experience.

But that's NieR: Automata on PC

>500 dollars is 3 months of groceries
Do you only eat 1 meal a day or something?

wtf? whos talking about nintendo here?
>500 dollars for 3 month of food
oh i see, you are mad and poor.

I can eat well for a month and only spend $100 at the grocery store. But then again food is pretty cheap where I live.

Not him, but I do.

One meal around 4:30 in the afternoon when I get home from work and it's enough to get me through the day. Lost a lot of weight since I started eating like that.

Yeah, and your metabolism is ruined because of it.
Enjoy gaining a shit ton of weight when it catches up with you

What hurts more is reading Emil's machine heads weapon, which implies that even after ending E, 2B and the others come back but so do the robots.

>500$ is three months of groceries

No wonder Americans are fat.

hurts to play this piece of shit game more like!!!!

i bought like 20 games this year, a $5K pc and value pack of condoms and 2litre lube and a 10" dragon dildo

don't lecture me about what i am allowed to do

>mfw the hardest boss of the game is Character Design and Square Enix Business and Marketing Departement.

We still don't know the full extent of that though. The Network might or might not have still the memories of the 9S/A2 encounter.

They still have all their memories. They said they would retain the info. Also 9s waking up is no longer an edge lord. The text at ending d confirms that.

not american and if you honestly think that is a lot for groceries you are probably underage

Would be interesting to see what the hell was going on after the events with Nier Automata with Machine Lifeforms having roughly 500 years without Network connection.

>month and only spend $100
Fuck off

Food is expensive here in leafistan. But I can still manage to get by on less than 90$ groceries all thanks to making rice as filler for everything.

It has only been 500 years, no one should have ever thought that they would get rid of the machines in that time, seeing the fact that they were everywhere, not just near the resistance camp.

The only thing that is clear that a new cycle has begun. This time though, there are androids that know the truth, which could mean that the cycle can be broken.

Sorry that my food is cheaper than yours user

I actually want a Sequel to Automata but it would open up an entirely potential can of worms.

Nier is spawned off a Drakengard ending isn't it? Wouldn't surprise me if the Ark ends up jumping dimensions to get at them delicious humans, spawning another line of Taro fuckery.

Adam and Eve want peace. Eve got his wish of going far, far away to somewhere quiet with his brother.

amerifats who just buy $1 tacos for every meal get out

The Ark was a machine network/whatever the little girls are called thing though wasn't it? The twins aren't really at the top of the pecking order and seem to just be along for the ride.

Or you know, maybe just maybe he lives somewhere where one coffee and donut doesn't cost $8

How would you know?

Why are there so many relevant weapon stories? What if they're actually not relevant?

There's two types of weapon stories.

One is general lore, the other is character weapon stories.

But the latter weren't as many in the other games

And what's your point? It's pretty clear that Curel Blood Oath and Virtuous Treaty are depicting 2B's and 9S feeling towards each other at different points of the story.

Just wondering why there are so many

I realize now that the answer is "how the fuck should we know", my apologies

Maybe he wants to finally finish Drakengard/Nier and he basically put almost every story bit into every weapon. Almost all weapons are referencing Drakengard and Nier

is there more to this map, user? i wanna find my own country on that and laugh

No fuck you. That would ruin everything.

Which is the can of worms I'm talking about.

I still long for at least a DLC or just side material like an LN depicting 2B and 9S post ending E

Just fucking stop user. That would entirely ruin what happens in E.

Exactly how

I would be alright already if you just saw 9S waking up to 2B smiling towards him.

It's a map of mean wages, so wikipedia is your friend

Really? I remember one of the Lance's being about a dragon and a prince but I don't know about the rest. Any examples?

Iron Pipe is about Daddy Nier for example.

Yeah that is kind of in your face obvious, I meant Drakengard ones.