Is there truth in it, Sup Forums?

Is there truth in it, Sup Forums?

I'm a Capricor but on that chart Aquarius fits me better.

I'm a Gemini

But Libra or Sagittarius is more my thing.

I'm Sagittarius and this is bullshit

I'm Gemini and the complete opposite of that chart, way closer to Capricorn.

I'm also Gemini, and I am also closer to Capricorn, or maybe Virgo.

Taurus and I do not like FPS at all.

Yes, same guy and I would say I have Virgo tastes as well. Definitely those two. We must be twins separated at birth yet still retaining an astrological connection. Quickly, we should fuck and have a baby and then kill ourselves so we can resume life as a single being once more. Where do you live?

Buttfuck nowhere, South Australia.

Oh shit I'll be there in 19 hours 47 minutes drive.

I'm Aquarius, if you replace survival-horror by turn-based strategy I guess it would fit quite nice. Although there's still on big part of my gamer life that is missing: arcade (including shmup)

I'm Leo and and I'm not even close to any of those games.

This shit's just akin to the retarded "Names of people who will xxx this year" stuff you constantly see on Facebook, there's no thought to it at all

No.
>Sagittarius
>I actually like RPG, Puzzle, Platformer, Grand Strategy and Turn-Based Strategy.

I'm Pisces.

I really enjoy puzzle games. Roguelikes are fairly good, although it's easy to run into a generic cash-in with one. I don't really play strategy much and am not any good at it.

Azure Dreams is a great choice regardless, though.

Partially. Final Fantasy is indeed cancer.

I'm gonna bugger you like that drunk cunt from Wake In Fright. Keep an eye out for the lime green Ford Falcon.

Taurus here. The only thing remotely applicable to myself is action RPGs, but I prefer tactical RPGs over them. As for the games, I've only ever played a bit of Titan Quest.

I'm Sagittarius, and hate RTS and racing games.
It got one thing right though: FFXIII is cancer for sure

I have played the shit out of Max Payne, Diablo 2, Dungeon Keeper 1&2, Baldur's Gate, Heroes 3&4&5, Deus Ex, Fallout, System Shock, Thief 1&2, NWN 1&2, Witcher, UT2005, Morrowind and a half gorillon of roguelikes.
This pic is as accurate as the modern astrology can get.

Taurus here.
I hate racing, not a big fan of FPS except Metroid Prime like, i like action RPG but not diablo-like, I enjoy fighting but i suck at high level of it.

It works because there are great games in all of those groups, so if you belive in this kind of bullshit you can say to yourself that it worked.

Just like astrology pedictious are worded vague enough so that it`s allmost guaranteed something like that happens to you in a month.

It's complete bullshit.
Full of western garbage, too.

>It works because there are great games in all of those groups, so if you belive in this kind of bullshit you can say to yourself that it worked.
I never heard of any of the games listed under my sign and I prefer the good ones which are spread across the board.

Aquarius, though on that chart I would be a Libra.