Which one?

Which one?

the one with a normal sized nose that doesn't exist

They all bad, shrink that nose and maybe we'll get somewhere but not really since the visual style in general is pretty ass

Fucking none

>not doubleteaming her nostrils with Yooka till she sneezes snot all over your cocks
>not getting hard from the sensation
>not using her snot as lube to jack off in front her while she fingerblasts that tight fucking batpussy
>not finishing inside a nostril

Someone post that pic
you know the one

Is this mass effect?

First but with her actual nose.
>Not wanting to squeeze her nose like it's a tit

The characters are so bland and deprived of emotion. The decision to make them clotheless and simply textured was horrible.
This game was a dumpster fire before the controversy.

I suppose you're talking about that pic?

middle left.

Top left is cute

At least they look OK compared to the rest of the characters

>normal sized nose
>bat
excuse me

is that motherfucking spongebob on the right?

Keep thinking the one in the middle is a character straight out of Despicable Me for some reason.

This one.

I wanna beat my cock on Laylee's nose until she cries! But then I want her to suck it as she cries some more!

Yeah top left is best fit.

What trash design, they all look like they don't belong in the same universe. Glad the shitstorm was large enough to remove everyones nostalgia googles, have you also seen the nonexistent animations in the trailer?

A fridge

The only decent looking character is the snake

Everybody else looks way off also that yellow thing is super bad

It's the nose

It's because they all look heavily inspired by other people's work. This game keeps looking like more shit every time people talk about it.

There's something uncanny and scary about her to me.

Like when kid's shows went through that phase of throwing big humanoid faces on every day objects

>We want the patch adams audience

I feel the same

it is mostly because they have the same face type plus nose , also its not helping that he is yellow

Did they literally rip off a Disney character?

The game looks like cheap junk, who cares. Any interest in it was wash away when the hype man for it was removed for having opinions that leftest cucks did not like to hear.

And SpongeBob