What did Bioware mean by this?

What did Bioware mean by this?

*stares into your soul*

Bioware into 4th wall breaking now?

Don't use our default character.

I made my own Ryder and he looks much better both animated and lore-wise. Scott's kinda cute but I don't see that twinkboi going around murderin' people

>wanting to fuck a shaved bird.

Why is he literally shaking?

BID MY BLOOD TO RUN

The writing is so terrible that changing the face of Ryder won't help at all.

I refunded Andromeda, was very angry that my favorite series was fucked up and got Automata on a whim.

Now I'm happy.

>Head snapping every secomd

they mean you're going to get calibrated

But, wait a minute, aren't humans and turians supposed to be totally incompatible? Like human food is deadly poison to them for example.

>please no more food

They're having intimate hugs with suits designed for space walking.
Nothing in this game is grounded to reality or common sense.

>*sight*

I was wondering, why do they feel the need to add all these romance options in all of their games, when they suck at it. The writing is way to shit for it and it didn't even start with this game, Bioware has been doing this for a long time now. I don't know about you Sup Forums, but if I play some kind of SciFi rpg/shooter, I don't really need romance plots at all, let alone several with all possible sexual orientations covered. They feel like parodies anyways since the writers are fucking shit at what they do and probably never ever had a real romance themselves. For example, remember Tali singing in ME3. Why do they insist on doing it?

Why do lefties not know what lolita/loli means? Have they no idea what the origin of the term is?

THE ONLY GOOD GAME THIS MONTH AND JAPAN NOT ALLOWING IT THE DISTRIBUTION IN MY COUNTRY?

AND PEOPLE BLAME ME FOR PIRATING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They tapped into a huge market of lonely nerds with the me1 romances. Despite how awful the writing is, people still eat that shit up to feel not alone. Its pretty sad really

It's VNs for people who think anime is for nerds and who won't commit the time to read an entire route to get to the sexy time. They'd rather 2 or 3 dialogue lines and a single choice on a wheel before it segues straight to the fucking minus foreplay and after sex cuddles and headpats. That's about it.

>DEATH GREETS ME WARM, NOW I WILL JUST SAY GOOD-BYE

I bet he's all about those independent women especially his wife when she's getting railed by the bull

>hug a Turian level
>It Ain't Me starts playing

Why can't Sara get the Krogan? :/

you in SEA? coz i'm equally mad

Why is it banned? Is it because it shows tits very briefly in the romance scenes?

>was very angry
>Now I'm happy.
Please, could you stop typing like a tumblrina?
Who speaks like this aside from kids?

>He shits himself when he's stressed

Be ready to get Stuckmannized

daily reminder even the trans people hates bioware's "hello, nice to meet you, i am trans btw" bullshit.