youtube.com/watch?v=oKt3EFOELwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

those hips are way too fucking big

Hold-Light-Attack moves.

her hips dont look like dat ingame

No, she is pretty much the best.

Shower

Survive.

Her outfit confuses me. Her bust area and the "shorts" are actually part of her body right? The only actually clothes is the midriff.

thats just the steam trading card art

self destruct
>can't explode her clothes off
who thought this was a good idea?

Just stand under a waterfall, there's plenty all over the place.

Yes, only her midriff is covered by a scrap of clothing and when she go berserk she's effectively naked with bodypaint, or however that works for androids.

bring ed's mom back to life

Not give me a boner

youtube.com/watch?v=oKt3EFOELwg

>sliding minigame when?

What clothes?

...fair point

She can't wear her original hairstyle without it clipping with weapons on her back.

be better than 2b

u fookin wot m8

she cant have a nose

So I've been unable to play the game before tonight.
Question: If I've been spoiled on the following is there even a single left that will surprise me? (yes or no answer will suffice)
Humanity is dead and exists as a vat of DNA on the moon, 2B dies, 9S goes ragemode, Pascal dies and the village gets nuked, Emil is the final boss, there's a Romeo and Juliet skit with robots, the game records your menu configuration and plays it back to you

I question if I should even bother playing it at this point.

live

>make a naked robot
>paint over it
for what purpose?

ride my dick

2b's ass is surprisingly shiny

it's not really paint, though I guess her 'shirt' does the Jotaro hat kind of thing.

Anything black is more or less anywhere missing 'skin'.

she loses the cloth around the middle when you use berserk mode

I want to hug A2 and watch at her bewilderment.
I really really want to hug A2.

Why is A2 always so dirty and worn? Shouldn't the transporter fix her skin and clothes?

You haven't seen hips until you've seen the Commander's 94cm hips

No lie but the Commander was the only character in the game that every time she appeared I thought about how much I want to fuck her. Not even 2B and A2 were that attractive to me.

Yes. It actually has a happy ending which, for a Taro game, never fucking happens.

stop posting that shit, you know evading over the barricades works and maintains more momentum

Because she's a DIRTY WHORE

No, kill yourself.
You spoiled yourself - and now you want CONFIRMATION on it so the game can't surprise you anyway.

You are too young to enjoy this game.

the transporter is a reeeeally gameplay-only element

That's how she performed her last backup.

at the end with the credits and minigame the pod retrieve their data, memories and with the bodys they live happy at the end??

Yes

>didn't even get to the R&J skit
>spoiled himself before even beating route A

Make 9S love her.

Be relevant for 90% of the game.

Make herself real so she can jump on my dick.

Savage

Nier's character art style is fucking shit. It literally only works for one body type, 'long' women. You will never see a short woman in a Hack-o Taro game. Or at least not an attractive one anyway.

If that's what you want. You literally fought off the developers and wrested control of the narrative from them.

Can someone tell me what the charged dodge of A2 does?
I tried to hit enemies with it but it does nothing.
Is it just like a free dodge +60% distance or something?

She weighs more than 300 pounds you know. RIP dick, itsa broke.

It cancels bullets.

It's just faster and can dodge through bullets.

Oh neat.

Also, I just finished ending C and D.
What does the E of 2E stand for?

Jesus Christ dude, how are you even alive at this point?

You should have done the sidequests user. You really shot yourself in the foot there.

Considering she's probably the oldest YoRHa android alive and that she has seen the whole cycle thing develop, except for the part where humanity doesn't actually exist, I think she's pretty much relevant to the whole thing.

Executioner.
2B had already known 9S for a very long time when the game started.

Oh wait, you mean the one with the resistance woman in the building with the red scarf cap or whatever that you need to search who killed her friend for?
And then it ends up being her because she's a special type of android who kill people who flee or something like this?

Fat short girl detected.

have a sense of symmetry

Make sense, thank you.

Lanklet detected

A2/2Bare only about as tall as 9S.

Give birth to you.

AHHTCHOO

I didn't really find this too sad at first, but it makes going back and starting the game again heart breaking. Suddenly all of those small details that seemed out of place make too much sense.

I've done ending ABCDEKUW.
To get the ending F I need to do all the side quest only?
Or do I need to get all the weapons and upgrade them?
Can I just buy the trophy from the strange girl to get it?

If you are asking here you may aswell google it as there are plenty of sites that list the requirement for every ending.

Buying the trophies just gives you the cheevo, not the in game prerequisites for it.

be as high-cut as toobie

what a loss

2Bfags BTFO by best girl again? This madness ever ends?

>best girl
>not Commander or 6O

I love A2 but commander is clearly best girl. A2 is a close second though.

A2 best girl, Commander close second.

A2 > Popola > Devola > Commander > Emil > 21O > 6O > 2B

Those tiny hands and arms, holy shit.

I can't wait for a modelswap of her.

Love you

Save humanity.

Swap Popola and Devola.

Nah Popola sexier himecut > Devola

You have shit taste. Hime-cuts are overrated as hell and Devola's hair is way better, as is Devola herself.

No you have a shit taste, Popola is clearly superior to Devola, you have to deal with it

>Is there anything she can't do?
Hack, outside of the very end of the game.
>Playing as A2 to 100% everything because fuck 9S
>Randomly see a locked whatever
>No hack mode as it doesn't carry over to chapter select
REEEEEEEEEE.

Popola is too much of a boring busy-body. Devola is the actual fun one. And she has better hair. Stop having shit taste.

Devola is just bitch, Popola is actual cute one with sexier himecut. Stop having shit taste.

Not kill 9S.

>not liking both twins

You both have shit taste.

The faggot totally fell on her blade with no fault of her own.

Having a personality =/= being a bitch. But then you wouldn't know since all you do is repeat what I say. But we'll just have to agree to disagree I suppose.

i don't think anyone who wants to fuck the yorhas cares.

Well if she didn't want to kill him perhaps she should've thrown the blade away.

>she should've thrown the blade away.
It's 9S we're talking about, he'd somehow find a way to get stabbed by that thrown away blade or it would just rematerialize inside of his ***.

yeah. she and 2b are the same.

How the fuck do I get into the Department Store basement?

I have the elevator key yet the game won't let me interact with it.

Use it on the door, not the button.

save her friends from the blast

don't think she expected him to jump on her sword.

he was saying shit like wanting to join 2b after he's finished, so maybe after killing her he thought "okay, now i can stop" and committed sudoku.

>He thinks it's a happy ending
One of the weapon stories indicates otherwise
THE CYCLE NEVER ENDS

the weapon only suggests that the machines didn't go extinct (because why would they?), and that 2b is still around. it doesn't say anything about her fighting the machines anymore, in fact i doubt she would try to, knowing the truth and maybe being pursued by the android government to be silenced.

the cycle possibly continues, but the characters are free of it, no longer forced to respawn and fight.

>it doesn't say anything about her fighting the machines anymore
Not her, but it does state the the machine-android war starts back up again with a new terminal being created