Is there any good Family Guy/Simpson video games Sup Forums?

Is there any good Family Guy/Simpson video games Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/smeel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Simpsons hit n run

That's pretty much it.

Simpsons arcade game is good, shame the PSN and XBLA ports got removed.

> got removed

annoying how digital only games become unavailable. The only way to play those now is if you bought them back then or have a hacked console and even then there might not be roms. Bullshit. Like how Duke 3D Megaton edition was pulled for the 20th anniversary Bethesda shit but that one doesn't even have all the expansions (which aren't available in any form for modern computers I think)

Die you degenerate Barneyfag

Holy frigging crap Lois, I'm browsing Sup Forums right now

Fucking kill yourself

Simpsons Hit n Run
Simpsons Game for the DS

I can't think of any others.

You deserve to die

Simpsons hit & run was top tier and the arcade game was really but but I'm pretty sure every single family guy game has sucked.

You need to fucking kill yourself

It's time to stop

You degenerates need to be fucking slaughtered

No these Barneyfags should stop shilling their shitty toddlers' show

They all deserve to burn in the flames

explain how this is shilling

Lee Goldson

Because they'd have no reason to post the OP image if they weren't trying to shill their shitty toddlers show

You didn't answer his question

And they all need to be fucking executed

OP is asking ofr family guy video games
the pic is family guy
It relates to the topic
it doesn't even have ponies in it, so stop sperging out and shitting up threads

I don't understand, you post this same shit in the most random fucking threads, why? What's the correlation between this random picture of Peter and Barney the fucking dinosaur?

You're either insane or shitposting. Either way it stopped being funny awhile ago Lee.

Well that's really what it is

How do you even know its pony shit? Like are you a closet fan?

Answer his question without resorting to circular reasoning.

>it doesn't even have ponies in it
Yes it does, faggot

Reminder that Lee Goldson molested some kid during high school

They post their shit enough times that it's easy to figure out after a while

Why does it even matter so much to you? Did they rape your entire family? Do you think that you are going on some crusade that will make humanity pure?

Based barneybro. Tell these homos to stay on their board bro

Their shit's not allowed outside of containment and must be purged whenever it appears

fuck off lee goldson

Yeah but it's not directly related to ponies, it's based off some stupid meme. I honestly think the one who needs to grow up here is you.

Thanks, feels good man

A meme that wouldn't exist if it weren't for that shitty show to begin with and there's a pony mouth ripped straight from the vectors

10. No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.

Which is why they still need to die in pain

Your autism could be put to so much better use.

Yeah, fucking make me a mod because then I could just delete this shit right away without having to even post my shit

Family guy is an abysmal trainwreck of a show. It may not be directed at small children but certainly edgy teenagers. Which makes it just as bad as something like mlp or barney.

not if you break global rules all the time
10. No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.

It's not even that though. It's just these fags keep shilling their shitty toddlers' show

Atleast the original arcade version is still easily emulatable but its a shame i keep seeing games disappearing from the 360/PS3 i played as a teenager.

I know the Scott Pilgrim game is gone as well but the creator has been trying to get it rereleased.

You know they only do it now to trigger you right? They would stop posting if you stopped replying
There is a reason it's always the same pictures

30 KB
30 KB JPG
Die you degenerate Barneyfag

No, it fucking doesn't. Literally nowhere does it say that cropped images are not allowed.

That's what makes them degenerates though