10 years

>10 years

>13 years

How about you post good videogames instead, and not just bootleg Star Wars and Source Tech Demo.

The goalpost is moving at speeds that shouldn't even be possible.

There's always VTM:B.

>Even with a 100 million dollar budget and hundreds of highly trained professionals bioware can't even come close to making a game as awesome as something a bunch of slavs working working on old 486 computers in a damp basement made in a couple of years

bioware is shit. I'm amazed it took all of you fuckers this long to realise it. They're almost as bad as Obsidian.

>100 million
Source?

>bunch of slavs working working on old 486 computers in a damp basement made in a couple of years
Good try, ignore that TW3 is the 19th most expensive videogame ever made.

The RPG genre is worthless and has nothing to offer, more news at 11.

>awesome
You mean a clunky RPG with the worst horse controls ever that fell for the laughable open world meme and delivered a ball of nothingness?

I'm commander Shepard, alliance drag queen.

xDD

This is about graphics, dipshit. Way to read.

Then post Uncharted 4, not some shitty RPG that sacrifices everything for the worthless features of that genre.

I'll be honest with you guys...I'm enjoying it. It was a rough start and there's a lot of shit to complain about, but when I'm out there killing aliens it all vanishes. Exploring and killing, mining, crafting shit, hearing the squad make bro commentary and even Ryder cracking jokes every now and then. It's alright.

Shit, I don't even hate PeeBee anymore. Not a good character but throws jokes every now and then and doesn't harass you with some agenda like other characters do.

I actually had to pry myself away and finally just save the game because I have to sleep.

10 years

B-b-b-b-but my Z team!

Well memed, friendo

Nice non-answer.

Nice memeing

Uncharted 4 is genuinely the best looking game available. It was also surprisingly good on the gameplay front, just sad that druckmann is such a sjw.

>Uncharted 4 is genuinely the best looking game available

Based slavs.

>Left is a blue supremacist sex doll Right is a strong independant woman

>same company

that "ball of nothingness" kept me and thousands of others entertained for multiple playthroughs, or hundreds of hours.

Just like Call of Duty.
And I see TW3 got the GOTY award like Dragon Age Inquisition and Overwatch.

2 and a half year difference, both taken from cutscenes

>ad populum
Why even bother?
The RPG genre is worthless, it's the most lazy and creatively bankrupt genre of them all along with first person shooters.

>but my Z team
Why'd they get to make Andromeda anyway? You'd think that because of the way ME3 went over, they'd want to avoid setting fire to the IP again with the next release.

Unless it was planned, I guess.

DAI and OW had no competition.

Doom was no competition?
Wolfenstein TNO was no competition?

i don't want to play video games anymore

Now that's just unfair. Halo 2A cutscenes are all CGI That there is in engine.

Its made by some backwater siberan company though

Well i have a decent PC and id say BF1 might in some ways be better but high end graphics with art direction U4 looked better.

Blur is American...

Good point, but ME still looks like shit I rest my case

Is it cracked yet?

They're both the same engine and the same development period...

Did you forget how Gaben fucked VTMB already?
Short Memory Sup Forums.

>19th most
>19th
How many truly AAA productions do you think come out a year, user?

>The RPG genre is worthless and has nothing to offer
My condolences on whatever terrible accident befell your mother while she was pregnant with you, user.

>Doom was no competition?
>Wolfenstein TNO was no competition?
The fact that you're listing Doom as serious competition for GOTY shows how little competition there actually was.

>hope for humanity finding a new home
>the "pathfinder"
>shitty neck tattoo
Should I trust his judgement?

>Uncharted 4 genuinely has the best looking cutscenes available.

FTFY senpai :)