Even google acknowledges soulsborne 'games' really are pseudo-skill

Even google acknowledges soulsborne 'games' really are pseudo-skill
>Invincible while rolling, can roll 40 times before running out of stam
>Hurd core XD Git gud! Da legend nvr dies xDD

>phoneposter
into the trash you go!

why are u so mad about games haha?

What games do require skill in your opinion?

Am I meant to haul my pc everywhere i go?

overwatch

Minecraft is a good example
>Resource management
>Some Knowledge of architecture
>Survival skills
And so, try killing the ender dragon. Much more skill oriented than trash souls

>heheh! W-why you so mad bro!

Baduk

>tfw cucked by google

>haha XD XD
great post my friend, you really showed them

>i can't go 2 hours without shitposting!

Thanks for the (you) friend, this ones on the house

Basically

Soulsborne is a redundant term.

What would you use then when talking about the sub-genre then?

Souls games aren't about skill. They are about hitting a wall repeatedly until you figure out the patterns and how to pass it. I'd rather play monster hunter if I feel like playing a game in that vein. I'd say fighting games take skill, but that only counts for two player mode. Thinking on single player games that take skill, I'd have to say maybe decent racing games that don't rely on rubber-banding.

Action/Adventure

Action RPG maybe. Soulslike at worst. Hell maybe even just Souls because everyone instantly knows what that means. Better than Soulsborneniohwhateverfrom'snextsoulsbutnotsoulsgamewillbecalled

You still need to learn to time your dodges, so compared to the rest of mainstrem games it's difficult,

Too vague when specifically talking about >Soulsborne games

Does playing through these games with a friend ruin the experience?

>phoneposter

>Another fat neck beard incapable of life away from his pc
Pathetic

>phoneposters comedy

>post shity opinion from a phone

Nice bait faggot. Bet your mad that you couldn't make it past the Kappa Demon

>being this ass blasted
Ha

Not even that user faggot, gb2r. Later nerd

>jewgle

>Another fat neck beard
You might not go out side hun, but some of us do x

>Only tech-illiterate plebs use bing or yahoo
Your point?

>ITT phoneposter can't beat dark souls and lashes out

Hey look another retard who took the bait, you make it too easy

woah dude you made me a type a whole sentence, got me good
>act retarded
>get called retarded
>GOTCHA :^)

nice meme brudda

>XD
>xDD

You just fell for a double bait kid, hows that feel?

>I'd rather play monster hunter if I feel like playing a game in that vein.
Don't, at least in soulsborne series there is a game to play Monster Hunter is just pure grind with the game parts missing.

Dark Souls is a gateway video game of the worst kind. It's a bad game, a clusterfuck of story and gameplay that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive artificial difficulty faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the game itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The undead characters all trying their hardest to be useless, the grimdark lore, slow, boring weapons, the whole ninja-flip faggotry and everything about the Dark Souls world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on suffering, and overall edginess of the game make it fit just right with the cut-wrist drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Dark Souls is basically THE game to attract the most hated video game fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this game and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Souls threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Well, thanks for admitting you're worth less than the diarrhea shit I splattered across my toilet bowl this morning.