OFF was shit Pointless was good
How about you Sup Forums?
>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

vgperson.com/games/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not a meme somehow

>gay immigrant Muslim furry
One of these things is not like the other.
Also how does buying a comic book resist Trump? The only way that would work would be if he'd banned it personally.

stop giving furfags attention, that's what people like them live off

I'm gonna go out on a limb her and say most Muslims wouldn't be too happy about gay furry Muslim shit

>in islam being gay is punishable by death
>HEY GUYS CHECK OUT THIS GAY FURRY MUSLIM ROMANCE FUCK DRUMPF

This thread never meant to be political...

Then don't start by posting obvious Sup Forums baits.

>not liking furfags is political

Ib

Middens

But muslims hate gays

>needing a book to help resist Trump
>the book you might need doesn't actually help you

Unless the last page of the book has the phone numbers of your congressmen/senators offices, instructions on how and where to register to vote, and a list of voting days and ballot initiatives coming to your state/district, then this book will not help you resist. Barring that inclusion, this is just 'oh look at me I don't like trump either please buy my book', which I guess if I was a SanFran snowflake I'd like to have my opinion reaffirmed as much as possible, but it won't actually help you accomplish your goals.

>OFF was shit

you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

Yes OR I could not actually put effort it, and whine about how hard my capitalist life is while shitposting on Sup Forums

>Cheetah
>Muslim in furry world sense

Anyway, people say the JoJo fangame made with RPG maker is good.

Look mate, I can tell you're new here so I'll let you in on a hot tip. Don't start a thread with an image more interesting/inflammatory than the text.

The amount of misunderstanding of what Islam is is astounding

vgperson.com/games/
I really liked Ib and The Witches House but let's be honest you just wanted to show us that picture you rascal

it's fucking garbage

>interesting premise
>generic turn based gameplay
>asinine puzzles

Awaiting 404 and OP Warning/Ban.

>It's common on Sup Forums to have a not video games related thread on Sup Forums by starting one of the following threads.

>1. Post a not video games related image on Sup Forums and post the text "what is a video game that let's me [insert not video games here] ?"
>2. Ask "what is the [insert not video games thing here] of video games?"
>3. Make a vaguely video games related topic yet post a not video games OP image with the intent on making the OP image the topic, rather than the text. This is typically followed by the OP samefagging asking about the OP image to direct the topic into talking about the image rather than the text.

>pic unrelated

I wish.

I don't think you understand the narrative that everyone likes to push these days. We're in the age of "Hit the like button to support starving children!" and the general populace actually believes that's true.

r o l l

2 and 4 only ones that aren't gross pigcows.

Awww yiss.

r

>muslim furry leopard

Fuck it's like I'm posting in 2012 Sup Forums all over again

Kari is getting gangbanged.

The only misunderstand that is surprising are actual "Muslims" who think op's book is acceptable. Islam is not a matter of opinion, and most Western Muslims are apostate tier.

are there at least sex scenes?

The author of this game is better be well hidden as fuck or he will get culturally enriched.

>t. failed janitor
lol

Enjoy your Gwen.

>gay
>Muslim
Pick one
>furshit
Also not vidya

I liked the battle system with tons of resistances, perks and jobs.
Actually never seen a game like this.

How you explain goat fucking then?

I live off of g/fur, actually

It's neither gay nor "an affront to allah creations".

Kek

The goats are female so Muhammad approves

Then don't use images that trigger poltards

Ib is nice as fuck. I really liked it

In my experience, the best RPG games are the ones without combat and don't go on for longer than a few hours.

The Space Pilgrim series (4 short games) is pretty good. Trick & Treat and Silver Falls are good choices too (both free and don't have combat in them).

Came here to post this. New game hype.

I like a few of these so I should be good.

you are 100% right. I guess i'm a "muslim" but I haven't practised in years and I honestly don't care about it but I know atleast that a fucking gay immigrant muslim furry would get ignored and shunned and if he visits the more radical areas, get killed.

You should try bacon, shit's good.

I do and I drink too but I can't indulge too much because I work out too. Although I do celebrate some of the muslim holidays out of respect for my deceased parents.

>B-buy our book it'll really stick it to the man!

What are you babbling on about

>One of these things is not like the other.
>One
How? Immigrant and Muslim are related. Gay and furry are also related. So which is the thing that's not like the others?

Just people trying to profit of political sensationalism, nothing new here.

there was a rpg maker game based on battle royale that was pretty good though i forgot it's name, some user made a gameplay with Sup Forums some time ago

fpbp

7 lets go

NEver heard of it, I'll look into it.

Nice image to start with faggot.
What I recommend (horror)
IB
The Witchs House
The Crooked Man
Agoraphobia (German/English)

lol have fun user

>don't like trump
>hey, how about you become a super degenerate?
I don't understand.

Roooooolllll

Rall

When will you realize that leftists are literally children?
>I don't like this guy, so I will do EVERYTHING the opposite of he says, whether it makes sense or not.

>Which ones are good?
None of them.

You've played the original trilogy, right?

It's like how people don't like the Jedi, so they decide to become child murderers instead.

rolling for 4

FOR GLORY

>11 year old japanese
>has the most amount of sexual partners
what did she mean by this

To the Moon is pretty good even though it has almost no gameplay.

Pedos

rollo

Rolling.

Wat?

roll for love

r-r-r-r--r-r-r-r-r-r-r-roll!

Then don't start with political shit. Suck a dick.

Acceptable.

Come on number 8

r o l l

rolling!!

Sup Forumsirgin Quest

stream it.

Lying is a sin, user.

God lied all the time.

The next line you are going to say is:
Praise KEK

Qq

It uses more of an active time battle system than a 'generic turn based' thing. The puzzles weren't top notch but they're pretty far from what I'd call asinine.

Sure.

rollin'

>Tfw want to make a game in RPGMaker but can't art and can't into balancing mechanics

I liked everlong and alter AILA (get the remake, the first one is kind of unique but repetitive as fuck).
Also the superninjas was kind of a wtf experience, love those games when obviously a lot of effort was put into but nothing makes sense.
Can't tell you about new games and walking simulators though, those seem to be the most popular recently for some reason.

I'm not against muslims nor gays
but why do they always mix these, lately?
they don't combine at all, there's a huge cognitive disonance here
like republicans and logic, it just doesn't work together

Eh why not?

Because it's controversial. People mix the two purely because they want a strong reaction out of the viewer/reader/listener.

gwen plz