Was he right?

Was he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

research.net/r/LVGCCYG?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Spoken like a true hero
He was right about being batshit insane.

About what? I'm pretty sure he's shown to be wrong about literally everything from the moment he went full retard by believing Melchior whom he knows is a deceiving asshole.

I think he was right but his approach was completely wrong. Despite all that shit about muh reason, he's really functioning on emotion. He's a hypocrite but I sympathize with him.

I just got to the part where they made Titania their base. Why is this game so comfy?

Prepare for 5 consecutive skits back to back. The game really is comfy, well atleast until you reach Eastgand where shit hits the fan

Extremely wrong but still got reasons than Velvet overall.

he was trying to implement Soviet Russia's take on communism. so, no, he was wrong

I don't think Soviet Russia's communism involved people turning into demons if their emotions weren't suppressed.

He was definitely very wrong, but that didnt stop him from being sympathetic. I felt nothing but pity for the guy

his end game was not turning people into demons. it was forcing society to work for the greater of everyone while ditching what was considered useless like pets, archtecture that was more beatiful than practical. turning people into mindless working drones and so on. did you played the game?

Reasons are correct.

How to do it is so fucking wrong.

Why the fuck does this game just randomly switch between running off my dedicated and integrated graphics card? What the fuck retardation is going on?

>Was he right?

Nope he went extreme left.

So what happened to Maotelus? I dropped Zestiria so I never found out.

got corrupted, is a very lame final boss. sorey decided to go into a slumber with him to purify it.

The problem is due to (You) not configuring your graphics entirely to the new card. Those missing pieces of information are automatically given to the default card.

Where does Senator Armstrong fit on this chart?

I did set it to the card. It randomly switches back though.

He was a hero after Solidus.

Absolutely nobody believes he was right.

If he had just been a real hero, who is simply willing to sacrifice the few for the good of the many, lots of people would have sided with him and it could have been a really good story with conflict within the party and Velvet herself. And then they could have allowed the player to chose whether to kill him or not.

But with the zombie plot he became just outright evil and the story forgettable cliché.

I still would have killed him because my revenge is more important than the world.

Unironically yes.
By drastically diminishing the number of malevolent people, he would let humanity reset, with only those of high resonance and pure heart to exist.
His choice of Innaminot instead of the 4 Empyreans is understandable as well.
People weren't listening to his pleas of redeeming themselves and praying to the Great Lords, so Melchior's plan was to stir fear and force people to honest prayers.
The whole lie about deamonblight was made to gather attention. This was far more efficient and easier than preaching about the Empyreans to reawaken them.
He used trump card, and had everything planned and under control, but of course one minor mistake, screwed this whole plan.

>There was nothing more important for Velvet than her little brother.

except Solidus was also evil

Please take a moment to fill the official survey
research.net/r/LVGCCYG?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

>Tfw you're so broken and dead inside you actually listen to a 12 year old's request to be sacrificed.

Thing about Arthur was he couldnt have been a hero. He was too far idealistic and shouldered everything even if he shouldnt. The very moment his wife and son died, that broke him and he was actually functioning under despair rather than reason, which was really the opposite of what he preached.

Character wise, I liked him more this way, there was something humanizing about him, as it turns out he isnt the savior everyone thought him as, and he's really just the same as most people. Celica and his son's death broke him and I feel for him with that. He's honestly the most sympathetic Tales of villain so far, guy was just a broken man.

Definitely. I'd even argue that the possibility of him breaking like that already discluded him from being a hero. Like when he says he wishes Velvet and Laphi had died instead. While any person can sympathize with those feelings, a hero needs to be above that yknow?

To be fair, I think even if Velvet and Laphi died instead, he still wouldnt let go of that. Of course, since Celica and his son didnt die, he would probably be of better mental state. It all depends whether or not it affects Celica greatly though.

It was extra hard for me to watch the credits because of this. You know that shit was all a dream, but seeing all what could have been if things didnt go to shit was heartwrenching. They honestly deserved better. Except Melchior, fuck that guy