ITT: Examples of the "evil parallel version of the hero" trope

ITT: Examples of the "evil parallel version of the hero" trope

>Goku
>hero
Remind me who was responsible for putting all the other 11 universes in grave danger again?

There's like 4 or 5 examples of this in Megaman.

You mean 7

Im motivated

I FOUND YOU, FAKER!

>Black
>evil

Shut the fuck up, Zeno said he was going to destroy the lower leve universes anyways. Goku literally saved his, also Super Dragon Balls

Is Toriyama the laziest man in the industry?

no just very forgetful

I thinks Zeno just say he was going to remove every losing universes so everyone fight at their maximum.
He's not going to remove anything
I thinks it was Whis father plan

Should movie characters even count?

No because Black is way more creative than Turles

>Remind me who was responsible for putting all the other 11 universes in grave danger again
I haven't been keeping up with Super, I take it they've taken the series to an even more retarded place than usual?

you're wrong

though i'm not gonna lie, i wanted him in botw

You can get an outfit at least. Can't be upgraded though which fucking sucks.

>guy in OP pic is some kaio god that hates humans and goku as well
>kill an alternate timeline goku and takes his body, he's now "Black", meets with his previous timeline self to kill humans and the normal timeline goku
>future trunks shows up again in the series to clean the mess since Black went to his timeline as well, and he ends up killing Black
>new season
>some gods decided that they want a universe tournament
>now every one is training

There's some stuff like a alternative universe Broly that is a female, and can go super saiyan.

That's all I know because I don't watch Super, people just tell me stuff.

Don't forget this one.

Wasn't that Vegeta?

Don't worry I will stop him.

>goku as well

holy is human too, anyone not a god is a human

Everyone knows that Toriyama hates Dragon Ball, the only reason he keeps doing it is because the money won't let him stop. The only reason people like Dragon Ball is because Toriyama's editors used to stop him from doing retarded shit all the time, for example, andriod 19 and 20 were supposed to be the future trunks antagonists but 17 and 18 were made when the editors told him it was retarded, they hated 17 and 18 too, so he made cell, which they hated, and he got pissed so he made "perfect" cell, and that was a pretty good antagonist desu.

Overall, Toriyama wants to be a gag mangaka but nobody cares about any of his shit except dragon ball and he doesn't even like dragon ball, that's the truth lol.

I'm enjoying the comic and how it is developing differently than the series. The series writer has an unrelenting hard on for Super Saiyan Blue, I like how the manga writer is actually doing something with the Saiyan God mode.

I can't wait to see how they end Zamasu Black, I didn't really like how they finished him in the series.

Plus the manga explanation of Zamasu and Black exploiting the zenkai boost is far better than in the anime where Black just gets tougher for some reason by taking damage sometimes but not others

Could the manga be set in a different timeline/universe/canon? There are too many differences.

>not posting the fake as well