Post your game library

I'll start with mine. Feel free to rate and insult the shitty tastes someone might have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Left side

>physical copies

Right side

>being poor

yee east side nigga

Yeah, yeah, tell that yourself. At least I can show off what my masturbatorium has to offer when visitors come over.

>not owning your purchases

>Vanquish

My nigger

>Bioshock 2 physical copy for windows

We have a man of supreme taste in our presence!

>No ps1/2 games
Go to bed or to school child.

My collection

you liked the phantom pain enough to get it for the ps3 and the ps4?

also where the fuck is nier automata

>being autistic and minimalistic no fun allowed fuckhead who can never have real fun
fuck off

The problem is that trying to fit everything into one image can be pretty troublesome. It's easier just to take individual pictures.

>what is rotate

Go to sleep, Aussie.

>you can't sell a single game off
>I can sell half my library

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
You probably spent a fortune on superglue.

It's rotated right, but it's flipping when I post it on Sup Forums for some reason

Some of the stuff without boxes I keep on my desk
>fuckin Quake case is slightly bent at the spine and won't stay uniform

Feels horrible. I can't even get a penny back from my Steam library, and I sincerely want to sell it off.

>Hotwheels

Heh, I know, it's criminally underrated. *high five* My nigger.

Thanks, kind Sir. Fucking Games for Windows Live gave me hell, otherwise BioShock 2 is a superb and the best experience in the trilogy.

I grew up with PC, and switched to consoles completely when I was 15. You can see some 6th Generation games for PC here.

Yeah, I really liked it, even though it has some major flaws. I wanted to experience it in glorious 1080p and 60 FPS when I got my PS4 - the PS4 version was for 15 € new in my local electronic store, what a steal.
Nier:Automata is on its way when I get the shekels together. Being a NEET makes me quite considerate how I spend my moneys.

Picture is pretty outdated now, but I'm far too lazy to update it when something new comes out almost every week.

It's the Sega Hotwheels collection. P cool

I want Persona 5 to release NOW!

Also in digital:
- Ratched and Clank
- Infamous FL + SS
- Resogun
- Rocket League
- TLOU:R
- Until Dawn
- David Cage's movies collection

Nice games PALbro but holy shit that dust

Also wtf were they thinking with that Drakengard 3's PS3 logo on the spine hahaha

>I wanted to experience it in glorious 1080p and 60 FPS when I got my PS4
Boy weren't you ripped off.

>old spider man font on PS3 cases

brings back memories..

Holy fuck, you guys have to have a lot of shekels and time to spend, or you're twice as old as I. Kudos, this is quite a rich collection you got there.

Noice taste you have there. You get a special handjob for MGS, Souls/Borne, Gravity Rush and NieR.

My nigger, Nioh and Yakuza Zero too - I forgive Diablo III and MK XL in an instant.

Nope.

k

You are gaymur tier retards who take some weird pride showing people your such nerds. Like omg look at all these games I play. BAZINGA

It's what happens when you don't sell a damn thing and >tfwnogf

I bought(subscribed) 150 games from steam that i will never play. Have three games on gog, I actually play them. But i will go full digital on ps4 because im living in a 3rd world shithole

Wait, how do you have a good internet connection in a third world shithole then?

my sega genesis games are in a drawer

Most foreign countries have FAR better internet speeds than America.

My local telephone lines are over 60 years old. The telephone company ran fiber in the areas where telephone lines did not previously exist, yet still run everything else through corroding copper wire.

>buying crapcom games
>buying spike shitsoft games

Pirate master race for life.

I prefer digital.

>glitcher 3

>Knock at door
>F-friends?
>Trump's anti-piracy coalition barges in with guns blazing
Don't copy that floppy!

please no bully. I bought gravity rush 1 and nioh today

??

Sorry senpai, Sup Forums fucked up my reply, which goes to Otherwise, Vanquish, Catherine, Siren Blood Curse ... I love you. Beer's on me, my son.

Witcher 3 is my least played pirated game, the interactive movie is too strong and boring. Glad I pirated it. Hopefully they keep the interactive movie design out of Cyberpunk 2077, because the rest of the Witcher setting was pretty good. Combat was bad.

>guys please give me attention

>Combat was bad
>is like almost everything you do in the mission
>shitty engine makes riding and walking annoying as fuck
>loading times are insanely long on PS4

Only good thing in this game is Gwint. Sold it after a couple of days.

Sell me silent hill 2 pls

you know you won't though

>Until Yawn
>Uncharted collection + 4
>The Last of Gays
>Horizontal Robot Dick
>David Cage movie collection
>Little Big Penis 3
>The Boredom: 1886
>inFamous Second Shit

Nigger, you lost. Only good games are Gravity Rush 2 and Yakuza Zero. Normal legit games are Tearaway and Guardian.

I don't know what to think about the Lego game. There's no hope for you, better off yourself or your disease spreads among other chaste minds.

Do not listen to Yoshi. He's enraged due to seeing your Sony exclusives.

My ps2/3 games
>inb4 wheres demons souls, its on top of my ps3

Yoshi is OP, I'm certainly not.

Reply goes to you. Sup Forums fucks up the linking somehow.

Little Big Planet is objectively a better game than any of the trash Nintendo has put out for the last 13 years bar BotW, you dumb faggot.

>Little Big Planet is objectively a better game than any of the trash Nintendo has put out for the last 13 years

PS4
+ Gravity Rush And Rogue Galaxy digitally

>He's actually autistic enough to enjoy New Super Mario Bros: Hold Right To Win for the 6th time

>he ran out of relevant images
You cant even dodge actual discussion with shitposting correctly, how much of a fucking failure are you

>You cant even dodge actual discussion with shitposting correctly
>actual discussion
wat

Took you long enough to find another reaction image

Here's a good chunk of mine.

Lad, there's no need to worry anymore. They already developed medication for your disease.

Sadly, they havent developed medication for your blatant brain damage.

Hang in there, champ.

this

Holy fuck man, how do you manage keeping all of it dustfree? Must be a real chore cleaning all of it.

>TFW I had to put most of my collection in storage

Fucking divorce sucks.

>can't think of a comeback
>better copypasta
top kek

>completely different post is "copypasta"
Maybe you should stop posting

I enjoy collecting as much as I like playing. So I don't mind cleaning it. It makes it easier as well since it's a dedicated room in my house. That picture is about 1/2 of it maybe? 3/4? Around there. I have more but I just recently started buying new bookshelves to display everything the way it needs to.

lego worlds and SAO:HR not in pic

>getting married in the first place
>getting married without a prenup
You deserved it

I can't be fucked to break out the 6 Vita games I've got or my digital collection.