CRACK WHEN

TORRENT WHERE

Denuvo

>poorfags

buy it user, it's a great game and pretty bad port, but i still cleared it even with freezes on my gfx780

either the crack will be out next week or in a year. it's the latest denuvo.

I got you OP

t. SEA-ape

About two or three months later.

In a few months.

t. thieves

It's the only reason I didn't buy it.

>stealing is somehow wrong

In 5 years.
I can wait that long.

>supporting bad ports
i already bought MGR, never again. until platinum gets serious about their ports they don't deserve the money. or else they will continue to shit out bad pc ports. either pirate it or buy it on console.

i'm not that starved for games that i would need to buy bad ports.

>broken port means people are entitled to copy it for free
Did you ever consider DOING WITHOUT instead of taking and making excuses?
Bonus points for writing a normal non sperg mail to devs explaining why you didn't buy and why you won't buy anything from them in the future if they don't change their approach.

>conveniently ignoring that i just said you should buy the console version

>conveniently ignoring 'either pirate' part

>attacking a strawman

it's not that bad
the only area it freezes is factory, which lead to some trouble with quests there and in the beggining.
>bad ports
it's not like MKX where they just didn't give a shit.
Taro clearly didn't have money to hire more competent people.

I wish I would've screencapped the faggot who posted "Post yfw this gets cracked day one and Denuvo is btfo forever"

>Taro clearly didn't have money to hire more competent people.
well, if he wants my money, he should get to that first. it boggles my mind how this platinum game has exactly the same issues (and more) than the last platinum pc port. i supported the devs once, but i won't support their pc games until they fix their shit.
i bought most of their console releases, ever since they still were clover studios and i'll continue buying their console releases.

but supporting bad ports is a big no no, they'll never learn if the money keeps flowing.

If nigga no go to school, nigga no get a job.
If nigga no get a job, nigga no make no money.
If nigga no make no money, nigga neva be able to afford NIER: AUTOMATA
NIGGAAAAAA

>Did you ever consider DOING WITHOUT
No. I'll even go so far as pirating the game twice, just to negate your purchase.

>labeling fallacies improperly

>they don't deserve the money.
>either pirate it

why?

The hell? I spent 50h with the game with not one crash or anything actually serious and only performance issues are weird framerate drops at the CUTSCENES (which is fucking weird) and also the draw distance is kind of funky. But those are just minor setbacks.

Seriously buy this game. They deserve it. It's one of the best games ever made and I really hope they get all the money they can so Taro gets to make more games in the future. I'm normally all for pirating. But they made the game with such a small budget and they deserve more.

>either
it's almost like everyone can make their own decisions and the poster was neither advocating for or against pirating. you were ignoring half of his statement and therefor misrepresenting the entire argument, i.e. attacking a strawman.

i said they don't deserve the money FOR THE BAD PORT. you are still conveniently ignoring half of what i said just to paint me as the boogeyman. whatever helps you sleep at night, i guess. also this

I think I'll actually buy it to support the Japs.

Works fine on my ps4 pro

You'll regret it.

>mfw spent my savings on DaS3 season pass and Nioh
>Nier looks so fucking good I don't even want to pirate it

Tell me
Is it worth this suffering?

This is really the kind of game that you should buy and support the dev team.

Doesn't it freeze?

only in winter

A bunch of fixes have been made to fix issues, plus the devs themselves are trying to fix them all themselves. It's not as jank now as it was on release day.

Ill buy if they remove denuvo, even if its a shitty port.
I have a job that makes me move around to places with no network access, well not entirely true, _heavily monitored_ network access

how about you all those amazing games you get for free instead of complaining about the games that are not yet out.

Patience makes the pirate superior !

>buying platinum memegames
>buying at full price
Lel, no. Played one platinumeme game = played them all. I'll wait for -75% discount