youtu.be/bskJpsmSzQo
youtube.com/watch?v=5ehnZNaNow4
youtu.be/nOROAUpqrGU
youtube.com/watch?v=l5285eKta-c
i.imgur.com/x9Gir5p.jpg
youtu.be/OvhAeNNG-RQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTvNX1R5QlU

Animal Crossing GCN had the best soundtrack and is still my favorite one in the series. I wish they would experiment returning the top down style someday, even if it is really pretty inconvenient.

youtube.com/watch?v=lA7Q03Zids4

youtube.com/watch?v=5QtOj7rNFCY

youtube.com/watch?v=dm3WVrGCme8

Will Switch Animal Crossing be this comfy? It seems like New Leaf's update was a move in the right direction.

It can't be more inconvenient than the rolling barrel perspective that gives you 5 centimeters of visual information south of you.

I don't want the acre transitions though.

It would be very comfy to play on the Switch. Hoping it's not just a HD New Leaf

Best be ready for the Switch Animal Crossing party game deluxe!! Just like mario party but with animal crossing!! Because nintendo hates money and making games the people like, its easier to copy and paste some generic garbage for $60 the GAYMERS will eat up!

youtube.com/watch?v=QdrjrVPAMvQ
turn up yo bass faggot

More like an hour late

youtu.be/bskJpsmSzQo

>never understood why the 2AM music was so fucking upbeat and funky

>get older and realize that's when bars are closing

they expected you to be drunk and come home wanting to play animal crossing

youtube.com/watch?v=5ehnZNaNow4

The comfiest

Nailed it, japanese game american laws.

I've always liked how the music went from the relatively quiet and chill 11pm and 12am to the upbeat 1am and 2am. It's like the game accepts that you're gonna be up real late.

And then there's 3am
youtu.be/nOROAUpqrGU

what do you mean japanese game? the game is literally in english

You know, I never sat down and listened to the original's OST, I sure missed out by only finally getting properly introduced to the series with New Leaf it feels like. This OST is comfy as fuck:
youtube.com/watch?v=l5285eKta-c

Kino music

They're gonna announce an animal crossing for switch at E3 that'll launch before the end of this year... right? At least put the GC version on the VC day 1 of VC support?

Since Mario is the holiday game this year, I imagine Animal Crossing Switch being released summer or fall 2018

Ever since I saw the AC Mario Kart map I've always wanted an AC that looks as beautiful as this.

i.imgur.com/x9Gir5p.jpg

imgur because the image is more than twice as large as Sup Forums's limit.

youtu.be/OvhAeNNG-RQ

meow