Who was in charge of QA here? WHO?

Who was in charge of QA here? WHO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64IkU3OoHzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh boy a whole untouched alien galaxy to explore!
>every planet has ancient settlements all over it
>all planets have similar landscape to earth with tentacle plants and weird weather
>bipedal aliens discovered immediately that have the same technology level as you

The laziness and waste of potential in the story and world building is the big problem with ME Andromeda. Animations and glitches are symptoms of people working on an uninspiring project with ludacris deadlines.

What's the verdict on this, memes aside?

Is it as awful as we all thought?

>all planets have similar landscape to earth
What?

What potential, it's a fucking BioWare game.
Mass Effect was built upon every single goddamn cliche in the book.
Three fucking games about AN ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS.

You liked me 1 exploration with the mako? If yes then you should take a look.
If not, forget about it.

Is there things worth exploring though?

Da:I Had exploration, but exploring a shallow puddle with a bit of glitter wasn't fun.

There's some enemies like bosses, there's side quests...
There's more to do than in ME1 by far.

Not that dude, but of the planets I've been on there's been: rock desert, sand desert, arctic, jungle, mountains and moonscape.

Except for the last one they all could've been from DA:I.

This game is DA:I in space. If you liked DA:I, you'll like this game. If you like average shooters, you'll like this game. If you want anything else, you won't.

WAKE UP RYDER

YOU'RE STILL IN THE MATRIX

Um, you do realise this isn't Earth, right? Crazy shit happens on fictional planets, deal with it.

You can't expect all those ancient evils to stay asleep forever. That's just unrealistic.

Two. The AI crap was a side thing to the first game.

QA would obviously find this send it to the programmers and then the devs would label it KS or known shippable. QA are hated by developers for showing them their works flaws.

Ray Charles.

>tfw enjoying the fuck out of ME:A
>tfw doing all the sidequests
>tfw combat is great
>tfw it's essentially an open world mass effect and I can forgive it glitches here and there
>tfw after playing so long I realize that stupid shit squadmates do is just unfinished AI patterns that are too aggressive for their own good
>tfw there's almost nothing wrong with the game with the exception of facial animations in some cutscenes and cringy writing from time to time
>tfw having opinions is great

Well it's for colonization so it make sense.

>Peebee: How? No atmosphere processor works that fast?

Looks like someone's GPU doesn't either.

The game surely is worth 10 dollar but nothing more, supporting this at full price is just retarded.

>more locations than any of the previous ME games
>open world exploration
>way better combat with a flexible movement system that doesn't get in your way
>shitton of skills
>profiles changeable
>lots of shit to do
40$. Not 10. You're selling it short because of memes.

SUCH LUST FOR REVANGE
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

no, becauce its lazy piece of shit game

But you forgot :
Shit writing
Meh cast
Shitty animation
Bug fest

thank you for elaborating
got any more spicy memes or are you done

Is the Frostbite engine just awful in general?

>lazy is now a meme

Sounds like the average videogame.

lol

>shit writing / meh cast / shitty animation
>tfw there's almost nothing wrong with the game with the exception of facial animations in some cutscenes and cringy writing from time to time
Most of them are completely passable.

And I've not encountered bugs pretty much at all.
No texture load in problems, no disappearing shit, so on.
Could be because I'm running it off SSD with a very high end rig...

I've been playing day -1 (20th, offline mode) so.

You're lazy. You don't want to elaborate at all and somehow think your opinion matters in the slightest.

No.

It's a great engine but I don't think it's suited for a game like Mass Effect or Dragon Age.

the same professional QA staff as DA inquisition

>You're lazy. You don't want to elaborate at all and somehow think your opinion matters in the slightest.
People already posted them here and have you seen the 1000 gifs and videos. There is not one video where it doesn't look retarded.

It's unironically better than ME2

>People already posted them here and have you seen the 1000 gifs and videos.
All I've seen is actually about 5 or 10 webms repeated over and over.
Literally every single one video on youtube that "shows" how bad the game is is just the same clips from the game.
They don't find anything new, because there isn't much else to find.

Fuck, I've seen 99% of those "terrible animations" in the game by myself and they didn't look that bad.

I'd say it's ME2 > ME:A > ME3 = ME1

>biodrones unironically think this

>have shitty pc
>blame game

>They don't find anything new, because there isn't much else to find.
You are either blind a biodrone or you have no standards.

So in our universe alone, we have planets made entirely out of gas, planets that get to ridiculous heat without atmospheres, planets believed to have diamond seas and it's out of the question that somewhere in this huge universe of ours is a planet that doesn't render properly?

What would you suggest, then? If anything, the environments in Mass Effect should be more plain/boring than DA.

This looks like they're walking on a TV set

>likes game
>instant biodrone
I don't know why I try to have a conversation with you people

Or it could be that a lot of those issues are simply non-existant.
Pretty much all glitches and bugs never showed up on my game.
The "terrible writing animations and all dat sheeeet" is just things repeated over and over in an effort to bash the game unfairly by people who never even touched it

prove me wrong faggot
show me proof you played it and seen how terrible it is so I have any reason to care about your plebian opinions

Remember the disarm.webm lady ?
she's worse now
youtube.com/watch?v=64IkU3OoHzY

I'll try to play it when it's out for free, you mong. Every lets play looks equally bad. Everything about this game is just buggy and ugly.

ahah her name is really Peebee I thought it was a meme

what a joke

Didn't happen to me and I've already been to Kodara.

>didn't play
>lets plays look bad
unironically kill yourself

Just wait until you can pirate it. At least you'll only waste your time.

It's a nickname.

>>didn't play
>>lets plays look bad

>the bugs, glitches bad animations, ugly faces and shit writing disappears when you play it yourself
Do you even listen to yourself, you retard?

>shit writing
Oh boy, people playing videogames now care about shit writing, how rich.

>Didn't happen to me

That's the real tragedy here. I wish all the bugs were consistent, because I'd buy the game in a heartbeat if I at least knew I was going to be laughing my ass off constantly.

>rpgs aren't about writing
PLEASE DIE
PLEASE

>didn't play
>lets plays look bad
>unironically kill yourself

Its not a cheap game and theres plenty of other good shit thats out and just come out, like DS3 final exp in 2 days, neir:a just came out on pc and im sure theres plenty of hipster indie shit around the corner

point is

if it looks like shit everywhere you see it, why drop money on it if you have better things to do with your time and money?

ill try it when its an easy pirate, i do here the multiplayer is fun so ill possibly buy it after if i enjoy it but i wont feel bad

theres no excuse for a game so big to come out in such a mess

To be fair, even if you have the best QA team in the world it doesn't mean the devs are going to listen to them, Sonic Boom was apparently like that, the QA people told them all the shit it was, but they just didn't care.

Is there such thing as a well written RPG?
Because the only thing people come up with is TW3, a game that's basically doing favors to do favors to do favors to know where some girl might has been

>PLEASE DIE
>PLEASE
Please stop typing like a numale or Tumblrina.

>Is there such thing as a well written RPG?
Seriously, kill yourself, as I mentioned before.

Combat animations are great, don't know what you're talking about. Game is pretty fun, build customization is fun, combat is improved from other Mass Effects. Cutscenes are awkward but not terrible to stop me from playing.

So you have no answer.
At least you didn't type it like a Tumblrina.
Almost thought you were going to write some shit like
>*gasp*

I won't give your stupidity examples.
You would try to shittalk all of my examples.

Its a good engine for FPS games, which is what it was engineered for.

For anything else, you'd be better off using Unreal 4.

>I'd say it's ME2 > ME:A > ME3 = ME1
This is where anyone with a brain would stop responding seriously

If you've been a bit older that 14 y.o and have a little more gray tissue inside your thick skull you will know names like Planetscape or Baldurs Gate. But since you are underage breed of neogaf you obviously have no idea...

>I'd say it's ME2 > ME:A > ME3 = ME1
Shit I didn't read this. Would have stopped responding.

ME1 is good, but the combat is complete ass compared to pretty much every other game in the series.

An ME1 remake with ME2/3 combat mechanics would be amazing.

And if you were older than 18 you'd know Neverwinter Nights was better than Baldurs Gate.

I literally just did this part about 20 minutes ago and it loaded fine for me.

that webm reminds me of Giants for some reason

Stop talking about engines like you know how they work.

ME1 combat is better than 2.

>look mu, I have an opinion!

Good boy! Have a HD cookie!

bait

Excellent counter argument.

No, no it is fucking not.

Stop that.

>posting his own opinions
>lol you don't have arguments!

OK. You are a retarded faggot. And you will be considered one unless you post some counter arguments. Go!

Not at all.

It's an RPG game with shooter mechanics. It has more powers, no GCD, customisable weapons and armour that can switch play styles.

It doesn't have too many cover positions so makes you use the wait mode to organise your squad more. Actual heat based weaponry. No thermal clips. No spacebar bound to everything. It has crouching and sprinting that actually makes you run fast.

Now tell me how the gears liteā„¢ combat of ME2 is better in any way.

>thermal clips
>ammo is a power

Manguard.

Biotic charge and nova doesn't magically make ME2 combat good.

fucking kek

But it does.

user, were you here in 2010 when ME2 launched?

This entire board was creaming itself over Vanguard, and how much better the combat was in general.

>game would rather run off on its own without loading its data first
>blame pc

Half of the board m8.
The other half was fapping to Tali.

This.

Probably no one, they just released an alpha / beta product to the masses and are using them as QA. They'll then fix all notable bugs in due time.

I went into it blind, I ignored all the memes whenever I saw them and just played the game.
I noticed animation problems instantly. In maybe the first planet alone I was seeing popping, bizarre faces, clipping, floating weapons, awkward running/jumping.
I wasn't even looking for problems, the game just throws animation errors in your face for the most part.
The writing is also pretty horrific at points, oh and everyone looks hideous.

If you can ignore that then its worth playing but honestly I was having a laugh running around looking at everyone's cold dead faces in the game.