- GreedFall
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
- Dark Souls 3: The Fire Fades Edition
- Prey
- Nier: Automata
- Sea of Thieves (Xbox/PC)
- Call of Cthulhu
- Tekken 7

It is a good time to be a PC gamer, don't you agree Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord
youtube.com/watch?v=SHbuE7rbDzs
youtube.com/watch?v=b8ERaueJt5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You forgot BotW

Bannerlord when

>Cyberpunk 2077
>Final Fantasy 7 Remake
>ever coming out in the first place

You forgot Divinity Original Sin 2

At the moment Emulation is just a bonus and not that effective. The only flawless emulator is Dolphin Emulator.

RPCS3, Cemu and Xenia emulators won't be optimized and flawless for at least 1 year, maybe sooner for Cemu.

Do you feel so threatened that you need to make a list like this to validate your choice of platform ?
How fucking insecure are you ?

>Exclusives:
>- Star Citizen
Confirmed for Xbox Scorpio
>- Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord
Multiplat.

NEVER

EVER

BRB gotta snipe some ar*blovers with my based devs.

Listen user, I will try to tell it to you in a civilized manner this time.

Top-down view is only acceptable for RTS and MOBA games because it is the best and most effective way to play those genres. When it comes to RPG, top-down view is not the best and most effective way to play, it is outclassed by both first person and third person, those two offer better immersion in the role you are playing.

Top-down view is lazy and jewish. Devs use it to minimize work and labor effort and costs and to maximize profits from retards like you.

Everything I said above also counts for turn-based combat. What is worse is that turn-based combat is outdated tech, it belongs 15 years in the past on the gameboy. I understand you had fun times on your gameboy with all those good turn-based combat games, but it is time to move on, stop being a pathetic loser, an eternal manchild.

Turn-based combat sucks cock, top-down view RPG sucks cock, your game sucks C.O.C.K.

It is not godtier and never will be godtier. It will get cucked by a true revolutionary RPG game like Cyberpunk 2077.

No source = NEVER EVER CONSOLEKEK

>It is a good time to be a PC gamer, don't you agree Sup Forums?
Yes

Then there's this retard

(You)
Is this pasta?

>1920x1080p 60hz monitor for 429

WTF? You can get 1440p 144hz monitor for 500.

Yes. The OP is pasta too with the same image and always posts that same reply to divinity original sin 2.
Soon OP will post danganronpa 3 and then reply to that post with another pasta. He does this eveyday.

M&B 2 is NOT exclusive to PC.

What if OP is a bot?

>doesn't provide source for his retarded claim

wew lad

>top-down view in MOBAs
>the best and most effective way to play them
MOBA controls stayed the way they are only because resisting change is like the credo of MOBA playerbase, further evidenced by the fact that the only titles that found any success are the originator, League, and the previous version of it (Dota), for people that can't move on even from it
>inb4 league didn't kickstart the moba/arts/assfaggots/whatever genre

>danganronpa
>game

kek, go read a book faggots. Fuck Spike Chunsoft and their "games".

>this coming from somebody who's probably a sonybro who make these threads on a daily basis at least

Dota was the origin of MOBA formula in a proper execution. It split in to two games that perfected the formula and genre: League and Dota2.

Everything else is trash and meme, not that MOBA as a genre isn't bad.

I don't need to validate my choice of platform, because my platform is the best, it is not up for debate, it is a fact of reality, it is the law of nature, the gaming machine, the beast known as the PC.

I made this thread to discuss these godtier GAMES with other GAMERS and maybe discover new GOD TIER GAMES via their suggestions.

>Star Citizen
I love PC gaming and have for 3 decades but please wipe that garbage off the list. It's embarrassing

>mid range
>$430 1080p monitor
>Ryzen 1700 paired with 1060

Are you retarded

>Confirmed for Xbox Scorpio

It's likely but in no way confirmed. We still don't really know what the console is capable of and more importantly SC isn't finished and what is playable is a fucking mess of poor optimisation.

>Scam Citizen
>Bannerlord
Vaporware

>Quake champ
oh look another annual rerelease of q3

>The rest
Literally who: the games

Sure you are :^)

Memes aside, when Star Citizen is released, it will revolutionize gaming as we know it. It is the only game that has made truly next generation technology that no other game has, the experience it will provide, is godly and no game can come close, but making such a great MMORPG, will take time, it won't come out for a couple of years, but when it comes out, it will have a bigger impact than World of Warcraft.

Be ready to cry out in pain cuckboys and haters.

I play exclusively on PC. Nice projecting though.

>Are you retarded
No, you are.

taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord

Fuck off faggot

> star citizen
> not a scam

10/10 top tier baits

I just bought a ps4 and there's so much gaymen on there. my gtx1060 blizzardbox can't even compete

Butterlord is also on PS4 :^)

>my gtx1060 blizzardbox can't even compete
Waste if money. Picrel is all you need.

pic related

q: did you pay money to scam artists even though it was painfully obvious they were scam artists?

True user, so very true.

Epic memes guys

>Exclusives:

>- Star Citizen
>- Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord
>- Quake Champions
>- Camelot Unchained
>- Mordhau
>- Rising Storm 2: Vietnam
>- Phoenix Point
>- Project Wight

Not a single one that can compete to Bloodborne, The Last Of Us, Nioh...

>Warband
>Bannerlord
As user said above, post evidence that Bannerlord is coming to consoles, not Warband.

> having an AAA budget with free marketing and no producer oversight on expenditure
> after years of development only have a highly unoptimized/instable alpha version ready that can only handle a couple of ships in a string-attached barebones situation.

If anything kikestarter tells me the naivete of the gaming audience. They somehow think they can be better curators than people that do it professionally and make a six figure income.

That says warband

Chris Roberts can't into game development.
He's a hackjob with one successful product in the 1980s (which he stole from somebody else).
Whenever he tried to make a game on his own, he failed.

compete with* go figure, 3rd worlders who cant speak English are Sonybros

If Bannerlord is even a mild upgrade over Warband it will be the game of the decade. I actually feel bad that you think TLOU is anything but a shitty interactive movie.

When you ask for 2 million and get over 100 I think that changes your plans slightly and might delay things no?

>console-cuck doesn't know the difference between Mount & Blade: Warband, literal PC scraps that we enjoyed 8 years ago and the NEW ENGINE GODTIER TECH Mount & Blade 2: BANNERLORD, exclusive for the only platform that has the POWER to drive this new engine, the gaming beast known as the PC.

Sad!

Have this superiour chart

>Bannerlord
only interesting to snob PCbros, It won't provide the amount of entertainment in a much shorter time as my games mentioned above

Don't make me say it.... [SPOILER]NEVER EVER[/spoiler]

I haven't paid a cent for Star Citizen, but I've followed its process and it is coming a long very well. It will be a god tier game, stay mad cuckboy.

>I have ADHD the post
You are the reason console exclusives are shallow

>implying Bannerlord will come out any time this decade

DELETE THIS! I LOVE THE LAST OF US!!! IT IS NOT AN INTERACTIVE MOVIE!!! DEELLEEETTTT RIGHT NOW!!!!!

I only want Quake, can it come any sooner?

>no splatoon 2
>no Zelda
>no Mario
What's the point in PC gaming again?

>I haven't paid a cent for Star Citizen,
I have on day one and got a refund two years ago.
>but I've followed its process and it is coming a long very well. It will be a god tier game
And that's why you talk bullshit. No first hand experience with that PoS.

Warband is on Xbox already. For a long time already.

Neither have you if you refunded 2 years ago you dumb fuck

Add Infinity: a quest for earth (aka star citizen 0.5) to that list. I hear it's coming out soon.

That's right

But we're talking about bannerlord

>these fucking console tards
user claimed that Bannerlord was coming to consoles. He has yet to provide evidence. Learn to read.

>Eizo monitor

>Call of Cthulhu
Wait, what?

>strawman : the post
Driving that insecure point home huh?

Anybody who praises Star Citizen is thousands deep in the well, but never touched their garbage codebase once. Which BTW didn't substantially change since 2015.
Others start and finish complete games in this time. Only the hackjob Chris Robert can't, because he doesn't have a single fucking clue about video game development.

>Star Citizen
>Ever actually releasing

Can't afford Japanese gaming monitors, poorfag?

Are you saying Diablo 2 is a bad game? Plz KYS consolekiddie. Isometric view is literally the best camera for RPGs. Obviously, FPS/RPG and TPS/RPG like ME exist, but you can notice they are MUCH simpler than pure RPGs.

>Tekken 7

Don't get this on PC if you want an alive community
Get it on PC if you want mods though

And ppsspp

Erdogan killed its devs

>mfw turned pcfag after PS4/Xbone announcements
>mfw haven't bought a console since OG 360
>mfw all good current gen games have been multiplats
>mfw bought cheap Wii U and hacked it
>never mind the fact BotW will be playable on CEMU in a few weeks
Joke's on you and anyone retarded enough to have a bought a PS4/Xbone/Switch

>At the moment Emulation is just a bonus and not that effective.
If your platform depends on emulation for software supply, it's already doomed.
Just look at GNU/Linux and OS/2.

>giving a former Origin dev money for his "visionary scifi mmo"

People will never learn.

Oh look, casual dudebro is on PC! And bought another Waggle.

>The only flawless emulator is Dolphin Emulator

Say, didn't Sup Forums drove a Dolphin programmer to suicide a few years back because he was trans?

He was never a developer, user.

> Quake Champions

that is not a plus and you know that.

How's that buyer's remore treating you? Not all too well I take it.

All the "casual dudebro's" own PS4's.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHbuE7rbDzs

Oops, forgot another one: youtube.com/watch?v=b8ERaueJt5s

He was trans he was bound to kill himself eventually anyway.

>diablo 2
>rpg
>not a retarded autistic hack and slash shitfest on the screen

kek, fuck off diablotard. Diablo was never good, I am glad Blizzard killed the series with 3.

>the official videogame

Of what? Is there a movie coming out?

But had Sup Forums not bullied him, he could've worked on that project a little longer.

Official vidya of the source material.

Sounds pretty pretentious.

Why is it? It got the seal of approval from Mr. Lovecraft himself.

They were always going to kill themselves - Sup Forums wasn't the reason for it. Sup Forums didn't help for sure but the issues they were dealing with was driving them to suicide regardless of Sup Forums's unique flavour of posting.

Its not that likely based on their statement that they're going to drop D3D12 and go all Vulkan. A Scorpio port would require D3D12.

It won't be exclusive though depending on your opinion of Valve's Steam Machines which are still a thing and will get Star Citizen.

>- Star Citizen
Dude, you could have hidden this one further down the list. I'm pretty sure it was on the 2014 list of best PC games already.

>Star Citizen
He thinks Star Citizen will ever come out

got you senpai

>PC gaming can't be stopped
Incoming Mobile Master Race when?

'Mobile' is for the most part really just general purpose ARM computers running a Linux based OS. That's one of the conspiracy theories about what the Linux gaming push is really about, once you're on Linux, and using OpenGL, or Vulkan going from Linux x86 to Linux ARM can be not much more than a recompile.
Nvidia seems to be pushing this more than anyone else which should be no surprise since they got locked out of the x86 hardware club.

You literally "forgot" 3 (three!) Warhammer Total war games, nigger. One is already released, 2 more are upcoming.

He said good games, not shitty h&s garbage.

Quake Champions and Ace Combat 7 are the only ones I'm interested in.
I've been waiting for Star Citizen to come out for like four years now, so I don't really care about it anymore, it's probably gonna be ass.

Not Windows exclusive, its also on GNU/Linux.

Though that will likely also be true of several of the games in that image as well.