The Ringed City

Discuss

/The Wall/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5VhnJ-7PbTE&feature=youtu.be
gamersyde.com/game_images_3267_en.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=ringed city trailer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Japan confirmed for making America great again.

dark souls 2 already had this

Oh look, another big bad str weapon that isn't viable in pvp at all.

I would be excited except fo the fact that didn't even kill the weakest hollows in the game

Cheat Engine to the rescue!

And it was so strong they actually nerfed it IIRC. Shit in OP looks like useless trash.

>cheating
kek

Why do people even care about the PvP in these games?

I can summerize every single match.
>Bad netcode
>You swing and roll and dive away constantly while you try and get one hit in
>Someone inevitably gets hit and then is killed by stun locked combo
>OR someone inevitably gets fucked by the shitty netcode/etc and gets magic backstabbed, then you die

Repeat infinitely. It's happened on my internet. On my friends. On videos I've watched. It doesn't matter, it's always the same.

Honestly, the games would have been better without any sort of PvP at all or even PvPco-op in anyway, and all those resources/time (even if it was only a little bit of time in the development cycle) where better spent on the main PvE game. If the games had better online structure, fine, but even since fucking demon's souls was it bad. The only one that works, in a loose sense, is the co-op.

It actually has pretty good L1/L2 attacks in the paired stance.

DEEPEST LORE

because PVP insures people will keep playing the game long after PVE gets boring. It's a simple fact if demon souls didn't have PVP then the game would have been long forgotten except for a couple of sony fags playing it over every year or so for nostologia

So will we be able to explore this area?

And Dark Souls 2 was garbage. What's your point?

But you don't get anything for the PvP, outside of some items that you can use to complete sidequests or do faction things. Once those are done, there is nothing left, there is no reason to PvP. The builds are the same, the tactics are the same, there's nothing to unlock, there's nothing to "level up", etc.

I'm not trying to say it should be like Call Of Duty or some bullshit and have multiplayer ranks, but I'm just saying the PvP is the worst part of the game. The games are interesting because of the PvE. Because of the lore, the items to find/read, the places to explore and think about, etc.

PvP is just "try and lag stab someone or form a gank squad" every single time. It is worse than a game like LoL, or any FPS game; atleast those games have some strategy or you're doing something different.

it looked like the area surrounding the Kiln to me

Careful, voicing an opinion like that might enrage the PvP babies who plague Souls games.

It's a great album and rightfully considered one of Pink Floyd's best works

>tfw FAITH MAGIC
GOD PREVAILS

>we keep these game alive!
You pvp dorks are delusional, everybody remembered Demon's for the atmosphere, bosses, music, and npcs; pvp was just side content.

"lag stab and gank squad" is Dark souls 3 and Forest in Dark souls, you had a variety of strategies. Also the point PVP was never the rewards because the game was easy enough to beat on it's own. it's simple one's own enjoyment in fighting other people, fucking up their day, or just having a good time. You stupid Story fags always seem to think you can't have pvp and pve crowds playing the same game but demon souls, dark souls 1, and to a lesser extent Dark souls 2 and 3 achieved just that, and no matter how many times you throw concept art or "prototype builds" of other areas just taking the PVP budget and putting it into the PVE budget won't make the PVE a magically better game

Any cool kung fu weapons?

Are these super darkwraiths?

is that knight hemorrhaging the dark curse or just on its period?

Can I get a link to the new screenshots/trailer?

Ringed Knights, precursors to Darkwraiths.

youtube.com/watch?v=5VhnJ-7PbTE&feature=youtu.be

gamersyde.com/game_images_3267_en.html

The age of fire went on for far too long; it's time to hit the lights.

lmgtfy.com/?q=ringed city trailer

but it's the simple truth. look at dark souls 1 and dark souls 2: the only reason these games maintain a constant 1-2k players every day is because of community driven pvp groups that constantly play through the pve to make a new build to pvp with then repeat the cycle, by engaging in pvp you are extending the replayablity and enjoyment you get out of the game

Dexfags on suicide watch

2 > 1 >> 3

>oh no he is attacking me with frost

whatever shall I do

PvP is fun though. I don't think I'd be playing without it.

Bloodborne + Old Hunters > power gap > Dark souls 1 >= Dark souls 3 + both dlcs/current patch > Demons > Dark souls 2

jokes on you m8 frost got buffed up the ass in latest patch

Vordt hammer procs frost in two hits, frost meter depletes slowly and it roughly does as much damage as a bleed proc when it's inflicted now.

Thanks.

>ice reaper
>arty helm
>gets btfo

literally have never encountered any problems with frost attacks, unless you mean the patch/ content update it got yesterday?

This is the correct order and should be stickied.

>unless you mean the patch/ content update it got yesterday?

>frost got buffed up the ass in latest patch

Vordt hammer went from 60 Frost to 110 frost for example and as said the proc damage is higher

No, its pretty much all the same weapon animations with a extremely specific use weapon art.

I cant wait for the dlc. The slut wear is making me so hard

Shit nigga, and that frost cloud spell makes it really easy to proc too. Guess I'm making a frost build.

Anyone know all the confirmed new spells in the dlc? There better be more than 3

The age of Mr. Freeze is upon us

Who the fuck is that?

don't get too excited, frost lasts for a long time so it's not like you can chain proc it like with bleed

1 pyromancy, 2 faith spells, and MUH TRUE MENTOR

me whaddup

Gael. He seems to be trying to reach out to the ashen one

got screenshot of the jousting armor?

anyone else see this shit as excessively retarded weapon design?

>PCbro finally gets a port.png

there's 2 pyromancies and a pyromancy sword/catalyst

so far all we're sure about faith wise is the Lightning Arrow miracle

Faith got the least amount of toys again (out of what's available to see)

It was never personnel

Only if you have autism and cry about 'muh realism' in vidya.

>dataminers show we'll get a new covenent
>dataminers show the return of ruin sentinal set
HOL UP *pulls out hammer*
YOU BE SAYIN *straps captain america shield*
WE WUZ *Spins2Win*
GANGBANGERS AND SHIIIIEEET

this is one of my least favourite memes

There's a FTH version of homing soulmass, lightning bow and a spell that summons spears from the ground.

No idea about INT and pyro spells.

think the spears might be an item

Sorcerer's got a Hunter Tool that uses FP to throw magic knives

i think spears are the faith Hunter Tool

maybe you can access it from the kiln?

You're one of my least favorite posters

i don't believe you

>uncle gale will soon bring the pigment
>pigment
>colored like the dark soul of man
>to close the age of fire

new painting confirmed as the loophole for DaS3's dwellers to continue existing past the age of fire?

I just can't seem to shake that thought now that the painting gril and gale are taking center stage in DaS3's apocalyptic storyline

>he puts BB at the top of his list
>opinion discarded instantly

Will there be a 3rd DLC?

If it doesn't have at least three bosses and twice as much areas to explore as the ashes DLC I'm gonna be really dissapointed.

>There's a FTH version of homing soulmass, lightning bow and a spell that summons spears from the ground.
The lighting bow is the only miracle out of those
The spears and the homing soul mass are player items that you can use when invading in the new covenant which appears to be Old Monk type bossfight

Fuck no.

Bloodborne The Old Hunters > Bloodborne >/= Demon's Souls > Dark Souls III >/= Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin > Dark Souls Prepare to Die > Dark Souls II = Dark Souls

>which appears to be an old monk type boss fight

based off the covenant sigil description it sounds identical to Faithful/Watchdogs

I think you enter from armor thats guarded by 2 lothric knights a little further from dragon barracks. I mean why else would it be there, and the developers recommended clearing lothric castle before doing the dlc.

More like the fire dies and the word along with it so they create a new world with the dark soul.

DaS > BB > DaS3 > DeS > DaS2

Best bosses
>DeS
Flamelurker
Penetrator
False King Allant
>DaS
Artorias
Ornstein and Smough
Manus
>DaS2
Velstadt?
Fume Knight
Sir Alonne
>BB
Ludwig
Gehrman
Orphan of Kos
>DaS3
Twin Princes
Nameless King
Pontiff
Soul of Cinder

Madmen best covenant
Solaire best NPC
DaS1 Claymore best weapon
TOH best DLC
Elite Knight best set

>demons souls over anything other than default dark souls 2

>it sounds identical to Faithful/Watchdogs
What leads me to believe it's Old Monk type fight is that the covenant items are 'Online only' and infinite use spells. Also the dialogues leaked and it suggests the Judicator gets aggressive to you if you bother Filianore, however there is no item or soul that indicates we fight him AND there is the early screenshot of him summoning someone (other player more than likely)
But speculation for the most part.

So is the DLC shit or not then?

It's not open for debate. It's a fact.

>Dark Souls dead last
Lmao opinion immediately invalidated

Holy shit, look at that sick dodge K***ht-kun is pulling off.

it's not out yet nobody knows. onyl dataminers and guys with access to review codes have it right now

>K***ht Artorias

DaS > BB > SotFS > DaS3 > DeS > DaS2

Demons Souls is not that good, stop overrating it because it's exclusive

Fucking cancerous Sony fanboys, when DaS first came out everyone agreed it put DeS to shame, then you fuckers jumped the band wagon

Already confirmed to have 2 bonfire pages just for this dlc. Its split between Dreg Heap and Ringed City

fuck you little buddy faggot

I don't want to kill Gael.

No it isn't.

>t. dark souls babby

You know how Dark Souls babbies whine and bitch about how bad Dark Souls II is and how disappointed they were when it came out after playing Dark Souls?

Well, that's how I felt going from Demon's Souls to Dark Souls.

Yes it is.

>stop overrating it because it's exclusive
>t. a retard who doesn't own everything

It has nothing to do with exclusivity. I play on PC every chance I can with games. I don't give a fuck about the exclusivity. The fact is that none of these games would exist without Demon's Souls. Demon's Souls also handled things significantly better than Dark Souls did.

>Fucking cancerous Sony fanboys

Stop being retarded. If you can't stop being retarded then neck yourself.

Dark Souls 1 gameplay is much worse compared to Bloodborne

apart from roll spam it's also much worse than DaS3's

the only thing it has going for it is atmosphere and arguably lore. Let's not get started on what happens to the game after O&S

Why fags rate bloodborne so high?? It feels like I am playing dmc or any other shitty hack and slash clone.

This. Only 25% of the bosses were good.

>bloodborne under anything
>especially with The Old Hunters

I love edge lords so much, thanks based From Software.

That's because you're retarded.

I think you meant Dark Souls when you said this.

I think Demon Souls competes with DaS2 for worst souls but don't pretend over a quarter of Dark Souls 1 bosses were any good in retrospect