I am going out to do something and when i get back this thread better be full of screenshots of games that you have...

I am going out to do something and when i get back this thread better be full of screenshots of games that you have played recently.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uzO2mi4uHAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kay

I don't have screenshots, I only have webms.

Great game.
Protip, scopes are actually pretty bad.
They lower your vision cone and there's not a single map big enough to make use of their increased accuracy, even for the sniper rifles accurate fire with dot sights is always faster and more reliable.

on a relevant note...

What game?

on a less relevant note...

What game?

Marauder aka Man of Prey

Total war warhammer

4k screenshots i took, game doesnt look this good normally

>Diverts entire invasion to go fuck up one guy

this one has to be played by absolutely everybody who's alive

These cops look way too cool.

>Shiiiit

Played and 100%'d a while ago.

Definitely my go-to comfy game.

What game

Yes sir

Enjoying a fun romp with a friend.

Refunct

Refunct

That friend's name better not be Dylan, fag.

Shut the fuck up faggot I get to tell user what game it is, not you. Piece of shit

>refunct

I dont know why people say this game is bad, is objectively better than JC2 in every aspect and a lot of people liked that game.

>play the shit out of game you like
>HERE'S NEW GAME! IT'S LARGELY THE SAME BUT WITH SOME IMPROVEMENTS

I have no idea. It doesn't make JC3 or any game like that a bad game, but if you've played the previous ones, you're not going to enjoy them as much anymore.

Day of Infamy?
Is it any good sort of enjoyed Insurgency even if it was a bit rough around the edges

If this were true, COD would not still be selling after 2009's MW2.

Each new game has been selling worse.

Lots and lots of grabdeal

what game?

och goborrah the irish ruined eire

SEX ROBOT
E O
X B
O
R R
O
B X
O E
TOBOR XES

youtube.com/watch?v=uzO2mi4uHAs

The fact that parachute/handbrake was one key totally ruined JC2 for me. JC3 fixes this but with the wingsuit you don't go in cars much anyway.
What a world.

Always surprises me when people ask this, but it's Skyrim.

The Witcher is mad comfy, the whole series has some shockingly comfy moments overall.

>People think this is okay

Yeah, how odd people don't play a shit game.

Dumpin some RS2 screenies

You actually bought it?

the OST and the writing seal it for me

I love TW1 so much.

Really need to replay it.

fun game, i got the dick though after the military level where you were supposed to defend your home with your new teamate against a bunch of military dudes.

it was a relaxing game, nice, simply and clean visuals too.

>that salt

Always excellent. Is the community full of "YOU DIDN'T DO OUR 1v1 BY SOME MADE UP RULESET YOU CHEAP HUNK OF SHIT".

Mods fix it.

It gets better after 500 mods. :^)

post her dick

New Rising Storm? How is it?

I like playing as edgelords

Pretty geat, I just barely got into the beta and played for a week.
Its red orchestra 2 but majorly improved. It still has the asymetric warfare aspect to it but now its on a whole new level, americans have helicopters and huge aerial advantages while VC have tunnels and are sneaky as fuck.
Its really fun if youve played the previous games youll love it, barr only a few performance issues

that's because this game comes straight from ken levine's school of design where every wall has a message screaming at you, simple metaphors get underlined twice, thrice, until you vomit them through the eyes, every environment is stunted and everything is right next door to each other, everyone tells you their life story when you pass them by and you will do that hacking minigame for hours on end like a high functioning imbecile on a therapy.

That's too lewd for this Christian image board user.

I feel like I've already gone beyond how many images I should have posted. This is a thread for everyone, not just for me.

Most people haven't pirated it yet.

While listening to 2016 Forces.

does the witcher ever pick up? i tried playing it a long time ago but could never could really get into it, the combat felt super shitty imo

You fit right in with the rest of the autistic modding community

Shhh. Only dreams now.

Why is 2fort so much FUN?!?!

Yes, I do.
A weeabo as well, I see. You are the very image of the Nexus community

It ain't for everyone, but it definitely picks up once you hit the city imo. If you make it that far and you're still not enjoying it I don't think I'd recommend continuing.

I haven't watched anime is several years and even when I did it wasn't very much.

How swell

Sure, why not