IF YOU ARE ROSING YOUR WAY

IF YOU ARE ROSING YOUR WAY
YOU NEED SOME PROTECTION
BRACK TAW GETS YOU WHEREVER YOU GO

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/gaming/xenoblade-chronicles-x-nintendo-switch-not-ported-monolith-soft/
youtube.com/watch?v=SZxLijQvEa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that cliffhanger
Holy fucking shit I can't believe we never found out what the hell was with them not eating Tatsu, that was some serious bullshit. The sequel better explain this.

I just downloaded this on my pc, how do I change the controls to play this game with a mouse working like a normal pc rpg?

HELLO?

I like this game's world a lot more than BoTW's. They did an amazing job.

ANYWAY

ANYHOW

NOTHING LEFT OF THE SCENE

Switch port when?
I saw some rumors of the team that ported Chronicles to 3DS is working on it.

omfg day one buy, where did you hear that?

>The sequel
not happening because they're pandering to the shotafags.

>Switch port when?
Never
>I saw some rumors
from who? Emily Rogers?

>Switch port when?
My dick would turn rock solid for this.
As excited as I am for Blade 2 I still hope we get sequels for X. The hard sci-fi vibe X had appeals to me way more than the science-fantasy stuff that'll occur in Blade 2.

digitaltrends.com/gaming/xenoblade-chronicles-x-nintendo-switch-not-ported-monolith-soft/

Probably fake but got me excited anyways.

>In addition to the Xenoblade Chronicles X news, sources claim that Nintendo is shooting for June 16, 2017 as the release date for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on the Nintendo Switch console in the United Kingdom, and June 23, 2017 for the Wii U version in the United Kingdom as well.
Seeing as your sources got the BOTW date wrong, I think we can safely say this was fake.

The soundtrack is amazing but those few songs in New LA get really really fucking irritating

You cant, it wasnt designed to play as a PC game
I've already tried, its shit

UH
YEAH
UH UH UH UH
youtube.com/watch?v=SZxLijQvEa4

1000x better than Breath of the Piano intensifying

I would definitely rather listen to the minimalist piano stuff than UH UH YEAH and I NEED A BIGGER GUN

Yeah man, I tried the game for a bit using the controller and it is just unplayable without a mouse. If only I could mess with the controls like in pcsx2, this game would be much better to play.

lol they so opposites to each other though.
However they both fit the games they are in, i would be mad if my anime waifu only heard 2 piano notes when riding her mech, like wise i would get bored with an in your face soundtrack while taking my time to explore BotW's world.

HOW CAN GET I OUT

>Laura Kate Dale

Doubt.