Literally admits to being a cockslut in her huntress Asari days

Literally admits to being a cockslut in her huntress Asari days.

Everyone needs to fug.

Except my wife.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I laugh because its all I can do at this point.

Except for Sup Forumsirgins.

Not everyone's a sexually frustrated virgin and a basement dweller like yourself, OP.

A nasty cockslut?

Reminder that she's modeled after a tranny.

Most of Bioware's romances are like that. If you want a pure waifu in ME you'll probably have to settle for Tali. And in Dragon Age the only pure one out of all three games was probably Merrill.

>tfw none of the crew are a good choice romantically

>discussing Androgynous
now where could my lego be

Are they? I don't notice most of them referencing prior relationships aside from Leliana in DA, but my memory is probably foggy.

Josie was pure in Inquisition and Vetra is for purefags in Andromeda, Merril in DA2, Tali/Liara in ME and Morrigan is best waifu.

There is always at least one.

>in her huntress Asari days
But that's clearly a human, OP

You could also go for the canon, true and purest romance.

Umm.. so???
Are you trying to slut-shame her, you backwards effing shitlord?!

Bioware Team is so full of sjw and mental damage libcucks.

They want shitty sluts characters for aceptation of his liberal ETS life with color hairs and whale fucks

>citation needed

>b-b-but muh pure waifus

Liara is confirmed pure too though

That's why Sara is the only valid choice.
Incest is the fetish of the intelectuals anyway.

t. Faggot dye hair with degree on social gender issues

Serious question here,is there any choice in the game where your answer actually matters?

Morrigan was probably a virgin when the MC got it in.
Living in the woods with only Flemeth for years. Even if she was kinda evil in don't get much purer.
If you want a cockslut in DA:O look no furthur than Leliana

she got fucked by the whole forest

t. idiot who thinks ''pure'' girls exist
Every fucking girl loses her virginity before 18.

>lego
>le
le fuck off

>Only virgins are "pure"
Just because your gf fucked every std riddled asshole before she decided on feminism from the anger of being used and discarded doesn't mean every girl has no self respect.

>not a virgin
>pure

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

In your shitty circle maybe, just continue jerking like the cuck you are

So is it or is it not true that she was modeled after a tranny? I mean I could believe it but still.

And I bet you think eternal lolies don't exist too

>Sup Forums unironically thinks ''pure'' girls exist
Have you ever interacted with a 18 year old girl?
This is fucking pathetic.

It's inappropriate for women to do so loosely.

>Having sex with a virgin
>Ouch oww slow down ouch shit please can we try again later
I like to put my dick at least halfway in before the screams of pain start

People still care about this game?

>I'm 18
>I only know dirty skanks
>You guys are pathetic

>b-b-but muh irl pure anime waifus
They don't exist anymore, we are not in the 50's.

Keep telling yourself that loser you just have low standards and poor selection

she's a special snowflake that trained with Asari despite being human

What Asari huntress days? What are you fucking talking about? She just turned into a human at some point?

>Sup Forumsedditor calling others losers

She's probably fucking someone else.

You are right. What is someone like me doing here?
See ya losers

Yeah, about that. Remember her shape-shifting into various animal forms ? She got knotted by every animal species that is capable of knotting her.

>implying you actually paid attention to the """story"""
FUCK OFF YOU DEGENERATE SJW LOSER

Source?
Also, so. That was her beastform pussy. Her normal human pussy was still untouched. Who would ever wanna fuck a bear anyway?

If you're not romancing Vetra, you're beyond help

She probably shifted back into her human form when in she was in the middle of it. Something like "stimulation kicked her back into her human form" or shit like that.

Don't spoil anything, just tell me, can I fuck anyone besides squadmates? Specifically crew members?

Yeah.

>She can take fatal wounds without switching back
Nice headcanon

Sara first ever protagonist with autism

It's fucking 12 year old girl fan fiction tier writing. You have no idea how shit some of the writing is in this game. She was such a powerful biotic she joined the Asari commandos. It's like some fucking fat neckbeard writing fan fiction about getting to be a field hacker with the seals.

She was able to join the asari commandos because TIM pulled strings.
She's Illusive Man's daughter.

Is it anyone that has flirt options or just specific ones?

fuck off Ahmed

I think everyone you can flirt with is a potential romance, although there are some that end in relationships and others are just a one night thing.
You can bang pic related as femryder.

That's even dumber. TIM never had any sway with non humans. He hated non humans and they all hated cerberus.

Morrigan is a nasty fucker
Leliana was a slut
Anora is a widower
Isabella is a cumrag
Meryl, never stick in crazy
Cassandra, a templar, fucked mages on the side
Sera fucks everything but other elfs
Poo in Loo is just too ugly to bang

Does she? That's kinda hot what's she say?

I'm surprised she's not bi considering she spent so much time around Asari

Fuck, is she lesbian only? That's actually who I had my eye on, I didn't expect to like anyone bc everything they showed up to release was shit but she melted my heart.

>I didn't expect to like anyone bc everything they showed up to release was shit but she melted my heart.
Yeah, she's really sweet.
She sends you an email thanking you if you don't act hostile with her when she tells you she believes in god.

>true and purest romance.
Sonic teddy?

That's actually one thing I like about her, smart nerd scientist that believes in intelligent design, also dat accent.

You could always bang your sister.

She also literally says that she licks stuff unconsciously.

>Christian
>Muddiver
DIAMONDS

I just looked it up. Suvi is lesbian only. Wow I am legitimately fucking mad. The only female that isn't a fucking mongoloid is gay. Fuck bioware, not playing single player anymore. Bought this for mp anyway.

Don't forget Leliana got raped so hard her vag bled gouts
Harwen beat the walls off that shit

Source of cockslut line.

>played DA when it came out
>human male noble dood
>romanced Leliana
>years later play the Leliana DLC
>see Harwen
>Leliana gets raped hard
>Harwen looks exactly like my human male noble with slight alterations, same hairstyle

Aside from your character, there are three human beings on your ship: a gay man, a lesbian and a manly chick.

Thanks, Bioware.

It's still worth playing the sp, at least your hear her hot af voice while you fly into a black hole.

It's a space game, of course theres aliens.

Isn't she just simply straight and not a straight up cockslut...?

She worked with the Asari Commandos but she wasn't prone to jumping on taco train because she was surrounded with female looking aliens. She likes cocks.

Cora in retrospect is the best waifu in the game.

Here is the important question. Can you kill the gay and lesbian off like you could kill your whole team in other bioware games?

It's actually Sara.

Is that Matt Stone?

No, and even if you could, those two aren't squad mates.

>morrigan is a nasty fucker
She was pretty prudish iirc actually. She's the only romance interest that denies the threesome.

That user thinks she banged all the forest animals in beast form.

Kill? You can't even be rude to people in this game.

She literally admits to seducing chasind (i.e. barbarians) and random villagers.

Bioware confirmed she wasn't raped and was just tortured like the rest of the party.

Apparently biodrones got very mad that there was possible rape and blasted bioware about this till they stated there was no rape.

Seducing and luring them back to Flemmeth so she could rape them and eat their hearts. It's called the honeypot user. Doesn't mean she banged them.

Wasnt there something about fucking a boy that run away after the deed? I cant remember that well tho.

I don't care what Biocuck said, the rape was heavily implied, Harwen literally says "...if you wanted more of my men you could have just asked" when Leliana and friends chased him.

Well she didn't give it up easy to the protag who apparently has epic game.
Her pussy was reserved for god spawning Flemmeth isn't gonna let her give it up to random tribesman and get knocked up.

They literally retconned an entire country's history so it could have really high amount of trans people in it
It's not even worth it at this point.

Being upset at someone being called a slut implies you yourself believe the behaviour to be shameful.

Checkmate, Atheist.

>Bioware confirmed she wasn't raped

Of course they did. Origins was around the time that Bioware started going down the downward spiral to becoming what it is today. You can't tell me that in a relatively dark fantasy setting where rape is implied plenty of times throughout the game, and even a part of the city elf origins that an attractive young women captured for being a spy wasn't fucked on a daily basis?

That's bullshit.

I already played the whole series assuming she had been raped so its too late SJWs

No it implies they don't, but understand that the user does. Idiot.

Morrigan would visit town tho, you can be sure she had "boyfriends"

>crying about ess jay double yews.
>basically illiterate.

I think you're looking for Sup Forums matey, this is Sup Forums.

Spotted the mad roasties

Now is she actually Christian, or does she just believe in a non-specific God? Because that makes a big difference.

She would visit town in the guise of a wolf and watch the young men from afar. She was probably horny for the town boys but Daughters of Flemmeth were feared and hated and she would have been attacked on sight in human form.
I played DA:O every which way I remember the details pretty well.

Right, I forgot that Sup Forums is actually full of sjws