Which character class is recommended for people who don't want to git gud?

Which character class is recommended for people who don't want to git gud?

No such thing as character classes. Gitting gud is a hard requirement, especially in 2.

There goes me ever playing that game then. I managed the first, but only as a cheesily overpowered pyromancer.

any projectile using faggot

hexes were powerful pre-patches

now I don't know

pretty sure there's still some babby-tier weapons, likely in the form of katanas because I don't stop hearing people complaining about those and DEX players

Easiest class to play is knight. Get that tower shield /eagle shield whatever it is from the merchant with anxiety and use a broadsword. broadsword is super easy to use.

Thats the set up i use for my no death no bonfire runs.

It's for the best then. The last thing Sup Forums needs is another incompetent player who blames the game for his abject failure.

Guys I played and loved BBC, after first playing Nioh .

Now I picked this game up, figuring if it's not as good as 1 or 3 I won't care too much because I won't know any better. Anything I should know going in?

Mace/Shield for PvE

Not sure which part of me asking for a character for bad players made you think I would ever blame a game for my shortcomings.

>BBC
>Bloodborne

Make sure you actually bought SOTFS not the base DS2 + DLCs.

get adaptability to around 19-21 or so so you will have more invincibility frames in your rolls so you can dodge attacks easier

You missed the part where successfully dissembling that trap means fighting four guys at once with no room. Triggering it means fighting 8. The game is shit and throws enemies at you because it can't challenge with good game design.

Haven't played 2, but if you are really struggling can't you just summon allies for the hard parts.

Yeah I got SotfS on PS4

Knight with fucking STR build.

Or Hex/Pyro mage.

>doing no death no bonfire runs.
>kinda comfy when its not stressful as fuck
>get to last boss and accidentally roll off the cliff because i didnt know it was concave
>take a break
>dlc comes out and changes the game by a lot
>no longer know what route to do or where enemies are so no death no bonfire runs are super hard and stressful
fuck me. I used to go do the pursuer guy, then the last giant. then buy the cat ring to jump down to try and do the rotten first to get it out of the way. then i go do the dragonslayer guy or whatever he is called by the giants, get the path opened up by the cleric then make my way to the iron keep do that. iron keep was really intense. the boss felt satisfying as fuck to do on a run like that. Then id go do the last guy before the castle thing i think. i cant remember. Doing those sorts of runs was probably the most fun i had playing souls games.

I am skeleton i gave up ds2

By the way, if you are interested in any of the magics, Hexes/Sorcery/Miracles, you only need to level your STR and DEX to the minimum requirements of your weapon of choice since infused melee weapons scales with the relevant magic stat.

And if your brain were on par with a human's, it wouldn't matter how many they throw at you because you can outsmart the enemy AI through any choke point.

This might not be the game for you.

>Actually beating every boss

lmao 4kings

i didnt though. i skipped the chariot guy among others.

No reason to skip pursuer when you can do him first and get extra souls and a ring.

Definitely dex. Also if you get that spear with the insanely long reach the game becomes a breeze.

Greatsword. Just swing it around one handed and everything dies...sucks in PvP tho