Look up your favourite game on metacritic

>Look up your favourite game on metacritic
>Find the lowest score user review and post it here remove name of the game from the text if it appears there
>anonos try to guess what game is this

I'll start:

>Oh. I really am annoyed about this. I bought it with intentions of getting sucked into the game like money into a vacuum cleaner but it just didn't work. Time and time again I have come back to this game, spending hours playing it and trying to get into the story. I can see why people like this game so much- once you get past the shell of this game I'm sure there are emotional plot twists, epic fights and pants of +3 healing... but what a shell to crack. I mean, I keep playing this game, sitting down for several hours, failing at enjoying it then going off for a stab at Oblivion or Deus Ex instead. Don't get me wrong- I do try. I spent £20 on this game, after all. I have a horribly powerful urge to play this game every couple of months (much as I do with the Sims) but once it's loaded up, I look at its pixelated graphics and sheer... dullness and give in. I'm going to say LOOK OUT. If you don't mind spending a whole day or so getting into it I'm sure there's a fantastic game underneath. However, if you're anything like me you'd be better off with a game which pays off sooner. A game like XXXXX is missing from my life but at the end of the day, it isn't meant to be. Great music, though.

Stop spelling "favorite" like that, scum.

>This game is so fucking gay. Worst game I have ever played in my whole entire life. The makers of this game need to take it back and fix it. The guys hit you while your blocking. Sometimes when they hit you, they dont even give you a chance to hit them again. Its so fucking gay. I hate this game. So frustrating. The game sucks major fucking balls. Piece of shit and a waste of my money...

dark souls

Virtua Fighter 5

While this game was very innovative back in 2003, with it's realitme NPC conversations and well built multiplayer support, only today we can see some of it's major flaws. The lack of variety for such a game is rather amazing, which really becomes noticeable in both singleplayer and multiplayer missions, which are exactly a handful of Go-There-And-Kill-Target sequences.

The game's best features is it's very simple, arcade-like control system, which allows new players to quickly master the movement of their ships, something not a lot of arcade games can boast about. Obviously calling XXX a space sim is rather odd, the odd scaling of ships and stations vs planets, lack of gravity, very odd distance measurement and broken physics give this game a clear arcade feel to it. An arcade game, which can keep you amused for a very long time.

My favourite isn't there so have any easy one.
>Blast zones are too big so it takes a LOT longer to kill opponents, ledge mechanic is very frustrating as you can't edge grab anyone so if somebody recovers like a noob it will look really awkward because I can't punish that. Nowhere near as much content as XXX so this is a step backwards. Very disappointed...

good taste

wish i could play some vf right now

Smash 4

>Did anyone else try to drive around like a normal human being and follow the rules of the road? I wish there was a free roam in this game even though the map was fairly small.

>Go to do this
>Same favorite game as OP

Oh well

>the graphics are **** controls suck...and for the love of god there is no voice acting. Its 2014 I shouldn't have to read every thing an NPC says in a game....

>First downloaded a demo of this game, seemed fun. Then bought the whole game, seemed fun. Then played singleplayer... got borring pretty fast.
Then played multiplayer, gamed seemed pretty lame (to say the least).
This game looks and feels like an Alfa version. Bugs like arrows stopping in mid air!!?! WTF! Overpowered weapons, pick-up of items is a mystery, bunny hopping to avoid arrows??! Slow swing/fast swing never knowking when, and the list goes on. So much potential, so many bugs... What a shame. When they release the final version (un-bugged), I will give it a go. This game is just pure crap... People, do your self a favor, do NOT buy this game. (Yes, they want money for a alfa version).

>I had an issue installing XXXXX which resulted in every file on my desktop being irretrievably deleted - yep, every pic, video, document. Absolute disaster. The distributor of the game, Steam, were utterly disinterested and even their parent company, Valve, made no effort whatever to try to help resolve the issue and basically told me to stop bothering them. You don't often come across customer service this bad these days. I'm a reasonably tech-savvy person and if it happened to me, it could happen to anyone. My advice - don't touch it with a bargepole.

Yeah, I know that one is useless, so here's the second worst:

>This is not a thinking man's game. The puzzles are easy to solve and repetitive (very very repetitive), and there is no storyline. A few quotes from famous people are thrown in as flashy garbage, but have no coherence and add no context, as much as you might wish they did. The game itself is beautiful, but ripped off of Myst and totally devoid of any originality, unless you count sacking the storyline something original. I really hate this game because famous quotes/clips don't make something "smart". It's just an easy shortcut to sounding smart, so that you don't actually have to do anything smart yourself. Like coming up with an original game idea, instead of just attempting to crudely copy a known success like Myst. Save your $40 for 40 sudoku books, because that's all this game is. 0/10 for all of the 10/10s saying this game is clever. Also, the ending is god awful.

And, that makes it obvious.

battlefront
portal

Was expecting a game similar to the first XXXX, Ended up being one of the worst gaming experiences ever. It's more of a linear stealth puzzle game designed to make you waste as much time as possible. Cheesy gameplay, awful opponents, and non-period correct architecture/technology made it a really dull experience. The first few missions are fine, but once the "main antagonists" come in to play the game gets "Nintendo hard" and really wasn't fun. I see why this franchise failed.

>This was the worst game that I have ever played. When I read good reviews about this game I wonder if the other reviewers actually played GAME. Coming off of metal gear solid 2 I was increadibly disapointed. Can someone even explain to me what created the monsters in GAME. If you are playing it, just run from the monsters because it is not even worth killing them. I could not stand the graphics. If a chair was in front of a door you could not open it. In real life you would move the chair. If you swing with the pipe, instead of hitting the wall it goes right through it. Walking down the street at night all you could see was the yellow lines on the road...how could anyone call that good graphics. Anyone who thought this game was good go play metal gear solid 2...no comparison...not even a little...GAME is the absolute worst. Graphics stink, control of the character stinks, I still don't understand the story....after finishing the game.

Silent Hill 2
The Witness

>I just failed a 2 hour long time line quest for the 5th time cause of the "boss" just ran away when i came close to killing it, once it started to run it was impossible to stun it. impossible to catch up to it. it was immune to all kind of crowd control whatsoever. mines didn't work, nothing worked. i've literary spent 10 hours straight chasing a boss that only runs away

is it The Witness?

here's one:
>the new ___ is not ___
>___ is magic
>your music is horrible
>the music at game is very important
>___ _ ___, __ __, ___ __, ____ ____
>since ___ ___ have lost your magic
>my score is 1
>the game is short, very expensive
>___ is a game very popular
>and am fan of it
>i thought that the new ___
>will to be better that ___ _ ___
>or a remake of ___ _ ___
>the art is very bad.
guess this and I'll paste the proper one

Freelancer?

Monster Hunter?

Yes. Your turn`?

My favourite video game isn't on Metacritic.

Portal? Seriously?
the witness is correct.

My favorite game only has 10/10 reviews.

I wanna say Dishonored, but the game never gets hard.

>El peor videojuego de la historia. Gráficos 0, Las cinemáticas muy bonitas pero en el gameplay los personajes no tienen manos, llevan dos piezas de jamón cocido en su lugar. Sistema de intercambio de golpes por turnos, no se puede considerar ni sistema de combate. Una auténtica basura.

too easy

>Controls are crap, Visuals look like a ps2 launch title, and the story is a cut-rate spy movie knock-off. I lent this game to three different people who all agree that this is the worst game ever. I have played sudoku on gba and it's still better this game.

No one is going to guess this

>This game is horrid. I was all excited to see elements of an RPG but all I got was a lackluster warcraft, but with worse graphics (didn't think that was possible). I honestly don't see what the draw is. There are few units, the textures are terrible but the troop movement is fluid. I did spend $5 on this game but it wasn't worth it in the least. The only reason I would ever play this game is to be reminded of old school games I used to play like Lords of the Realm or Warcraft.

>What an absurd waste of $20. I'm all for different -- I love all sorts of very unusual games, but different doesn't *always* mean good. This game is a perfect example of that -- what it is, is essentially a climbing game. But the camera and movement controls are terrible, making climbing the colossi a real chore. And why did the designers think it would be such a great plan to have a game which had only bosses, anyway? Boss fights are exhausting, and hardly the fun of most action/adventure/rp games. The music is nice, but repetitive (how come the music clip for a colossus fight is only 30 seconds long, when the fight is guaranteed to last 15 minutes?), and the translations from the Japanese are straight out of an early 90's NES game. Yuck. A great example of why games should be returnable.

And a bonus one
>I can't believe it. I can't believe it. I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY DID THIS. This game is a TOTAL ripoff of Shadow the Hedgehog! The name alone should tell you everything. Another fact: BOTH GAMES ARE EDGY! Except this one doesn't have guns, so it isn't cool edgy, it's lame edgy! You also move really slow, and DID I MENTION THIS GAME DOESN'T HAVE GUNS!? DON'T SUPPORT STEALING!!! BOYCOTT THIS GAME AND BUY SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!

One of the early metal gears.

Mount and blade?

FFVII. No hands, chunks of cooked ham in its place.

shadow of the colossus?

id say mount and blade warband but im pretty sure it doesn't have a demo

Yeah it was pretty obvious

This an easy one
>Pure garbage. I almost don't even know what to say. What the hell were they trying to accomplish with this? This was just Rainbow-Six, by yourself, versus even dumber ai and a little girl. LITTLE GIRL?! What the hell is so scary about that? Oooh, she's a ghost. Man, this was as painful as watching The Ring. Actually, this WAS the Ring with soldiers and ridiclous weapons. I would have given this a ten if a got a chance to spray the little girl's ghasty ways all over the walls, regardless of the game to that point. Lame story, the kind of story that would be used in a crappy 80's Steven Stegal Movie. And the game ran so bad, I had to turn off the shadows to make it work. Unfortunatly, the shadows ARE the game, so it loses half the darkness and spookiness. And for making my comp run so slow for not even that great of graphics? HL2 takes a while to load, but it runs smooth with way better graphics. This game should just be freeware if anything, and I hate myself for paying $50 for it

>Wow this is probably the worst rpg i have ever played. I love rpg's, but this one is soooo bad that it;s hard to find words for it. Firstly the graphics are horrible, everything looks the same, same houses, empty cities, everything is the same color. No armor and weapon costumization, characters look really bad. Combat system is very generic, just mash one button and that's all. Enemies take forever to kill. You spend most of your time running around, because there's no fast travel, the world is bland and empty. Seriously how it could be? This is the dumbest thing which could exist in an rpg game. Oh i forgot about story. Wait there's no story.

>There is something about this game that didn't seem right. Maybe its just me, but I feel like the game had so much more potential. In the game, you walking around and getting secrets in LEVELS / CHAPTERS. I had a feeling were the game would be so much better if the developers had ideas to trigger missions on command, and getting out of a mission with a click of a button. Then walking around the same area freely without an objective. That would be more interesting.

Jokes on him, I'm from Scotland and we stick a needle in the eggs to make sure they dunnae go fowl.

Last of us

Oh no I'm retarded it's F3AR