Best pokemon game?

best pokemon game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubT2SHlePYc&ab_channel=PokeMon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Platinum. Easy. (though Emerald is pretty good)

HGSS, BW2, Emerald, in no specific order.

Avoid the 3ds games.

Red>Green>Blue

All the rest are pointless.

Soul Silver

I have very recently replayed them all up to heartgold.

i would say

gen 2 remakes > gen 3 > gen 1 remake > gen 4 > gen 2 > gen 1

have yet to emulate black and black 2

wrong

crystal

BW2
most content, most well rounded selection of pokemon, story follows the best pokemon game story of BW

Firered and Leafgreen

>Poison and Normal type everywhere: the videogame

Out of those three choices, Platinum is easily the best. Diamond and Pearl use a fucking abacus to calculate damage, and Platinum has the Battle Frontier (which they never should have taken out. Fuck you hard, GF for your teasers in ORAS, and your barren as fuck postgames gen 6 and onward)

FireRed
HeartGold
Platinum

That's all you need to play

Black and white 2 are objectivly the best games in the series.

For singleplayer, BW2 hands down. Tournament have the most contents out of every game.

For multiplayer, I don't know never got into that. Thought of minmaxing kill me.

HGSS, B&W2 and Platinum are probably the best games in the series. People like have foggy nostalgia goggles.

PMD EoS > HG/SS > B/W > FR/LG > PSMD > RGB > SM

The thought of distributing points among stats kills you? Why are you on this board?

HGSS = Platinum = Emerald = BW2 > ORAS = GSC = FRLG > BW > RS = Crystal > RBY = GS = XY > SM

Holy trinity tier:
BW2, Platinum, HGSS

Good tier:
Emerald, SM, BW

Good tier:
GSC, RBY

Meh tier:
ORAS, FRLG

Absolute shit tier:
XY

i like platinum

HGSS

I've never played HGSS and I don't want to shell out eBay prices for it
What's the best DS flashcart on the market?

i think I enjoyed the Pokemon games on the DS the best. Platinum was the best of its gen, hgss was the best remake with features they need to bring back, and I liked BW only having new Pokemon (glad they didn't keep that though)

Also Pokémon Conquest was lots of fun with tons of content.

I really like how accessible sun and moon made it to pick up competitive battling. The QR rental teams is an awesome feature and I hope they expand on it in the future. It's nice to know that I can literally be an hour into the game and play online with a team that could potentially win Worlds.

R4i Gold

>R4 anything
>Not super card ds two

Nah.

there's zero point in having a DSTwo if you have a hacked 3ds
A DSTwo is actually a detriment in that case

"best" is subjective. the definitive pokemon experience is a combination of games.

>leaf green
>heart gold
>emerald
>platinum

anything else is either outdated or unnecessary. between these releases was the golden age of pokemon game quality; ironically enough when the franchise was at it's lowest point.

Well if you only want to play DS games, a cheap R4 card will do.

Duh, third version is always the best.

What's the appeal of HGSS? I played Gold and Crystal when I was a kid and I liked them, but SS bored the hell out of me.

I wonder why they stopped doing them.

The only stopped during the 6th generation.

This is the only correct answer

*5th

Emerald is the best honestly, if you disagree it just mans you didn't complete the Battle Frontier, there has never been another Pokémon game with a similar postgame

The sequels are basically glorified third games.

We all know which gen is the best: youtube.com/watch?v=ubT2SHlePYc&ab_channel=PokeMon

I would switch RBY with FRLG and put RS in good tier.

Gen 2 is the best GBC game and has the best remake,you can't prove me wrong

TCG on the gameboy

The order goes like this:

Gen 2 Remakes
Gen 3 + Remakes (both comfy as fuck)
Gen 1 Remakes
Gen 4
Gen 2
Gen 6
Gen 5
Gen 7
Gen 1

I'm sorry. Sun and Moon were shit.

SM were better than XY/ORAS

Ranger 2

At least X and Y didn't stop you every five seconds to show a tutorial or force shit characters down your throat.

platinum is the best by a longshot

HGSS>BW2>PT