>do this because murder is bad
>murder 100's of police, gang members and friends on the way
>never a spot of remorse

What the fuck was this guys problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ELgGjtsCHQo?t=96
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>murder 100's of police, gang members and friends on the way
What you're losing perspective of OP is that at the end of the day, its still a ViDeOgAmE

Congratulations OP, you ignored an important plot point and an instance where Rockstar's writing was actually good.
youtu.be/ELgGjtsCHQo?t=96

>can't believe that the junkie killed his friends for a few hundred dollars
>yet he kills people for less

What was his problem?

Niko didn't tell everyone to fuck off. It is the source of all of his problems. Ruined the whole point why he came to america.

the plot assumes you're playing 'as niko would', and not as though he were being controlled by a remorseless twelve-year-old hooting in sociopathic glee while mowing down pedestrians with stolen cars, and murdering policemen with machine guns and bazookas

you ignorant fuckwit - there i insulted you so you can ignore what i said and get angry that i called you a mean name, thereby proving my point

Nico only kills scumbag drug dealers and russian mobsters

Russian.

>and not as though he were being controlled by a remorseless twelve-year-old hooting in sociopathic glee while mowing down pedestrians with stolen cars, and murdering policemen with machine guns and bazookas
That's where the game thought wrong then.

I'm not even out of Broker yet and Niko has killed almost 1000 people, he's an unstoppable killing machine.

guys the videogame story says one thing, but the actions you perform in the video game say something else. this makes me confused and angry, is this the fault of feminist reddit tumblr SJW cuckolds

Don't be a cuck.

This.

Sometimes a character being a hypocrite is intentional.

>>do this because murder is bad
No?

>never a spot of remorse

did you even play the game? niko is the most conscientious when it comes to killing of any GTA protagonist.

I love Niko. He was often sweet and tender in the cutscenes and talking to people, but during shootouts he would transform into a cold commander and shoot the shit out of everyone. It's like he's suddenly taken back to his war days

Niko has absolutely nothing against murder.

Being betrayed was more important.

Are you completely retarded or just pretending?

Murdering your own comrades from your own unit is not the same as murdering random people.

Also Niko didn't murder his friends (unless you were a complete piece of shit and chose to with Dwayne and that one Irish brother).

ludonarrative dissonance

>that one Irish brother
Killing Derrick was a mercy kill.
There was no light at the end of the tunnel for him.

Playboy X could have been the coolest mother fucker in the whole series I'd still kill him for that condo and GTA 3 outfit

sounds like egoism

he clearly expresses he isn't proud of his past and the things he's done throughout the entire game, and accepts and acknowledges who he is (a scumbag murderer).

Derrick was a snitch and a miserable junkie. Not only would you put him out of his misery, but you put down a rat and got a corrupt police commissioner in your pocket that you can blackmail. There was no choice, really.

>do this because murder is bad
Pretty sure he did it because betrayal is bad. One of his squad members betrayed them and he wanted to find out who it was.

Don't forget that Francis gets his just deserts when he's exposed for corruption sat the end.

There are literally no downsides to killing Derrick.

he's Serbian

Yeah, the choice was to help Derrick and not a dipshit cop that was blackmailing you.

Also
>Killing based Packie's brother (the one he actually considers to be his brother)