This made me sad, does anyone feel the same? Everything has to be constant ironic shitposting these days...

This made me sad, does anyone feel the same? Everything has to be constant ironic shitposting these days, why can't anyone have honest opinions on anything anymore? I hate what this place has become.

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

This is why I go to /vg/. It might be a shameless circlejerk, but at least you can find people who actually like video games there.

Posting the full comic.

I fucking love that movie

i decided to look back on some of the videos i uploaded to youtube back in 09-12 a few days ago. I had a lot of creativity back then even with limited resources.

I have no more creativity and even then i feel like the days on creativity on the internet are past us as the current content is getting more and more homogeneous on all sharing platforms.

The pic makes me sad also OP

Could be worse

LOL

SOPA is dead.
so is TPP.
Trump killed them both.

Then he allowed the FCC to gut privacy, so now everything you say is a product.

2 for us 1 for them I guess.

You seem like a decent guy

That's my honest opinion

I think OP was trying to say is LOL.

convincing argument desu
But anything except a kemono suit looks digusting and more girls who would fursuit are even more disgusting

I would own one if they didn't have the pricetag of a used car.

The government probably has been looking into everyones internet for a long time. The only difference is now it's public.

I remember having a boner while watching this dance scene as a kid, her face sure looked disturbing, but damn — that body was good.

L
O
L

LOL

I don't think anyone actually calls them murrsuits except jokingly do they? That doesn't sound like a thing at all.

I sincerely hope that he's one of the majority of trannies who end up killing themself.