New Games?

Hey Sup Forums, anyone know any good feels/story rich games? Something like Nigh in The Woods. Just want another new game to get immersed.

>Night in the Woods
>game

Pick one and only one.

Whats your beef with Night in the Woods?

>its a sjw cuck game for total cuck BLACKED meme build wall s.m.h. t.b.h. f.a.m. praise kek HAHAHAH BRRRAAPPPP xD
summed up his response for you

Not a game

I'm playing Oneshot right now since it was on sale a few days ago.
Pretty comfy. Has some interesting gimmicks.
I think there's a free version out there (i found out after buying it) and I don't really know the difference besides more endings.

Furfaggotry
Also commie hippy dippy bullshit

oneshot is cute

But isn't the artist actually...

Already played OneShot, thinking about replaying it again because of the equinox update

Idk, I liked the story, to each their own I guess

Go play Primordia.
Seriously, it's absolutely incredible.

It updated on Monday with new content

No real gameplay to speak of. It's about as walking-sim as a walking-sim can be.
There's the, I guess you could call them platforming sections, but there's no way to fail at them so they're more of a test of patience than skill. There's no way to lose at anything in the game, so the closest thing to a fail state is getting tired of listening to the annoying characters and playing something else.
My other problem with it is the writing sounds like the author's only human interaction is with their parents and Tumblr, and the dialogue has a tendency to veer into >lel so randumb TeH PeguiN of dOOm territory.

If you want the experience of playing Night in the Woods but don't want to spend twenty bucks, just read some YA fiction novel and have someone throw the book across the room at random intervals.

The art style and music are pretty good though.

i see nobody recommending Oxenfree, so if you haven't played it - go get it right now.

>story rich game
thats your best joke yet user

> Nitw isnt a game but Phoenix Wright is
> both have 5 minutes of gameplay

I do wish the story concentrated more on the cult than "being 20 is hard"

I want you to point out where I said anything about phoenix wright.

Can you guys suggest chill games I can get immersed in the story without just trashing on NitW