Western game

>Western game
>all females look like trannies

>Jap game
>all females have the same kawaii uguu~ babyface

the way got intended it to be op

Fallout 4 looks alright. Males look like manly males and females look like feminine females.

Aqua best grilllll

Keep choking that Bethesda dick, nothing in any of their games looks alright.

Middle east game dev?

>he fell for Sup Forums's manface meme

>Western games
>Unfinished, released at alpha stage for 59,99+tax+39,99DLC with P2P multiplayer
>Don't like it? deal with it

Jap games
>Short but finished. Devs release patch and bug fixes for months if needed.
>Cute characters. Usually good vs evil and good wins
>You can send comments directly to the developer and answer nice surveys with plenty of space where you can write what you like and what you didn't
>You receive an answer directly from the developer in less than 48hours and the message is not copy/paste
>They target 60fps even though the graphics may not be the best
>They apologize(usually) if something goes wrong
>FromSoft used to downgrade games like Ubisoft but opposed to Ubisoft/EA they support the game after release it and ask for the community for improvements

When will someone upload the game?

There are also Slav games

Nearly everything in Fallout 4 looks alright.

Bottom left doesn't look bad for a guy

Is the game out yet?

>Western game with character creation
>Has no light skin tones

>Japanese game with character creation from the previous generation
>Has all skin tones and rainbow colors

sheet with eyes, gets ackbar'ed if shows more than ankle

Right one doesn't look alright. The females look like a mixture of barbie dolls and gooks while the males are too pretty.

[vomits internally]

Why is everyone so plain looking.

Go away Todd

Give me a quick rundown of the male on the Western side

>mods
Clearly asians are to thank. Original bethesda ones are still pretty shitty.

Who's that on upper right?

>Usually good vs evil and good wins
This is entirely subjective, and then it depends on the game.

so what exactly do you want women to look like

Gimme your reasoning.

Compared to jap characters? I don't think so.

Wiz best girl. Anyone who disagree is a faggot.

thats NoA treehouse user

That's pure in game customization.

Yep. I had one of the early face mods and by default it had a really nice gentle tan to the body. Looked amazing with Agent X hair.
However looks a bit creepy.

> Glorious Antarctic games
> the game of your dreams where every race/minority/anime is represented equally
> developed by Igloo tech 3.0

I don't know and I don't want to know.

Because it looks bad. That's my reasoning for vomiting. Looks like a bunch of washed-up crack whores.

Why are you on Sup Forums then?
Go to 2ch to talk about glorious nippon games, faggot a but no, I bet you dont even speak eleven dont you?
You sperg out how superior weeb games are and yet you are to lazy to learn moonspeak.

While it is true that The Last of Us and Uncharted have some merits overall we can't compare the gameplay to japanese games. Even the most jap shovelware like AKIBA'S TRIP have better gameplay and actual game experience than those.

Sure Uncharted 4 is gorgeous, there are some shooting here and there (like Last of Us) but still it's not enough to sort out their gameplay as something good.

Now when we compare to Nioh, Nier and Dark Souls things get interesting because the gap is so huge in every way possible. The only argument pro Uncharted, Last of Us and Tomb Raider is the graphics and still it's not that hard to make beautiful graphics when there is no action going on and you have a tremendous budget.

Pic related.

The professor.

Cold, clammy, dead flesh.

Professor/Hakase from some recent game.

One of the NPCs from Toukiden 2.

Looks like shitty makeup. So plastic looking.

group A a shit

sums up weebfags.
play garbage games while looking down on other people who also play garbage games.

That's how it is. That's how it looked on PS2 (FF X), PS3 and PS4. They won't change it to super realism and make a character with bad teeth and ugly looks just to please ugly people.

Lara Croft is in the middle of a battle with some evil guy but her lipstick is perfect and her skin is fresh and new.
That's why it's called video games.

Crack whores look alright.

Both are shit.

Lara Croft had good skin tone, jawlines, and makeup. Those are shit makeup and facial features.

The difference between two regions. But of course, since west makes RTS, Dude Shoot LMAO and racing games they are based af

Aqua > Angry Wiz > Everyone else

Why do people feel complied to pick a side instead of playing best of both worlds?

Western devs are beta males who only got into game development because it's hip and trendy. The other part are gross land whales who are so insecure that they even feel threatened by make believe characters and demand that they're as ugly as possible before it becomes unrealistic. Outside of a few companies that are in good graces, they're also notorious for despising their own communities while venerating groups that don't buy video games in some desperate attempt to fit in because they're all fucking children with high school mentalities.

Jap devs are also beta males, but they want to make video games and have an actual work ethic.

>Those are shit makeup you can buy on walmart for $1,99
I couldn't agree more.

>liking blue haired bimbo

Typical Sup Forums poster; doesn't even play the games he criticizes.

>Western game
>Women look like trannies

>Jap game
>Men look like sissy boys

ftfy

darkness deserves more praise

>not loving perfection

Too bad I own a pc so I can never play jap games with good controls.
I just play games from pc foucsed companies like blizzard, valve or cdpr.

>Mental deficiency
>Perfection

>lowest INT
>perfection anything

>"Real" looking characters with flaws
vs.
>"Artificial" looking characters without flaws

Hmm really activates my almonds

her imperfection is what makes her perfect

>reddit normalfags anime

No thank you.

this

>Weeb-bait shit
>perfection

KEK

How old is Aqua supposed to be, and why is she throwing a tantrum?

ERIS PADS HER CHEST

Why are the japs so obsessed with digital females, and even the girl (male) ones? Are they sexually desperate?

I know I am.

I think it's obvious which one is generally better

Because she's a dumb little spoiled whore who fails at literally everything she attempts.

That face is sex on the clouds.

She realized that no matter what she does it will end with her beaten and crying

that's their way not to worship them in real life. That's why girls there don't have the power to prevent the release of a game while on the west they have the power to change the localization text, facial design and decide who should be the voice cast of games.

Why do I love that haircut on females so much. Would fuck.

They use it as a substitute for real sex, those sad fucks.

Lana got an anime?

>user who has his knowledge of japan from Sup Forums explains the depths of japanese phsychology

I want to put my seed inside Aqua.

How old is goddess?

Its like an uglier Xena

I always recognize these anime characters but never remember what anime they came from or what their names are.

I just watched KonoSuba last week too.

>user who ignores reality thinks other people should do the same

I want to bully Aqua.

Hoi, Kazuma desu
GLORIOUS AQUA SAMA
MEGUMIN THE GREAT AND ALL POWERFUL
Darkness the weak who deserves to be bullied

How could they tell the difference between regular hot water and hot spring water?

>what anime they came from
>I just watched KonoSuba last week too

What?

Is that character autistic

Then you post some good examples.

She will purify your semen and turn it into water

X-PLOOOO-shUN!

>worshiping any person at all
>digital ones at that
Literally a cuck.

I read the thread.

I mistook her for the goddess in how to pick up a girl in a dungeon.

>KonoSuba joke RPG never

>you will never own a blade named Chunchunmaru
why even live?

Sadly, they didn't even design him right. When developers base a character off a real person, then change the appearance (Quiet), it comes out wrong.

>Y-y-you are just ignoring reality! I know the depths meanings of japanese society and culture! Dey dun do dat feminism like literally all western devs do who are also SJWs and want to kill all white men! Trust me I read it on pol

>Afghani turns to monkey

>no Konosuba RPG
>10% combat
>90% wrangling your problem children
>panty stealing quests
>press X to say "Kazuma desu"

>aqua
>wearing a bra or thong/panties