Name a more pretentious fanbase

name a more pretentious fanbase.

Dark Souls.

Correct

This and only this. Also a reason I will never buy a game on PC.

PC Faggot Race.

What exactly are you suggesting they're a fan of?

Anyone who plays exclusively on a single platform.

That not a 5'6" Tumblrhair manlet who values pandering more than story and lore user

shitendo

Dark Souls/Miyazaki
Absolute horrid shitstain.

These two are mutually exclusive. The Taro fanbase got fucked once Nier Automata hit PC.

>muh expensive hardware
>muh 120fps@4k
>muh grafix
>muh mouse+keyboard controls
>muh modding
>muh shitting on every video game unless it gets ported to pc
>muh emulation

Pee Cee faggots
Kidtendo

I can't. Nierfags are the most pretentious shits ever going as far as to compare a fucking videogame, and a bad one at that, to Nietzsche lol

persona

the very VERY few people ive known who actually played drakengard games have a general consensus of "i like caim" and "the combat sucks dick"

Fuck, I can't. Now soulsfags take second place.

BECOME AS GODS

Nintendo.

Sup Forums

xenogears drew inspiration from Nietzsche like 20 years ago

just because you add robots doesn't mean the ideas dont get conveyed just the same

BECOME AS GODS

You can't.

NieR and Drakengard is full of fan girls who think that a story being written to be incomprehensible means it's smart.

Sup Forumstarded shitposters like you
system warriors

what a monkey

THE THING YOU LIKE has the most pretentious and unbearable fanbase.
The only thing that's acceptable to be a fan of is THE THING I LIKE.

You must be a special kind of retard if you find Drakengard or Nier story incomprehensible.

/thread

Hi re:eddit

>lol

What a fucking casul, git gud.

BECOME AS GODS

First post best post

joke's on you.
the fanbase he hates the most is the fanbase of that thing he likes, because he's a "true fan" while everyone else is just a poser.

BECOME AS GODS

BECOME AS GODS

What if we like the same thing?

You realize Caim and Zero are just budget Guts. And NieR becomes the only good games the guy has made.

shitposters

BECOME AS GODS

>Small use of Unreliable Narrator
>"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING OOOOONN!?!?!?!?!?"

BECOME AS GODS

cave story fanbois

BECOME AS GODS

BECOME AS GODS

Heh... looks like I struck a nerve...

BECOME AS GODS

BECOME AS GODS

BECOME AS GODS

BECOME AS GODS

BECOME AS GODS

Dark Souls beats this shit by a long shot.

All the DS fanboys are oozing with cringe at how hard they worship their "deep lore" and their "complex and thoughtful gameplay".

Dont believe me? Go watch Vaati Vidya. That dude is their prophet.

Homestuck.

Frames per second.

Zelda

BECOME AS GODS

kami ni nare

KAMI NI NARU

nier/drakengard isn't incomprehensible in any way
its just real fucking stupid in a charming "what will those crazy japs come up with next" kind of way

next youll tell me you dont enjoy shyamalan movies

Why is it that when talented Western developers come up with a machine network with a "leader" or "core" that materializes as a small child it's The Worst Thing That Ever Happened, but when the EXACT SAME THING happens with a budget Japanese RPG by some WACKY XD cult of personality wearing a halloween costume, it's hailed as one of the smartest achievements in gaming history?

PC is objectively the best way to play any game, with any controller you desire, that's why it costs more.
Nobody is forcing you to play at 8K,144Hz but you can do it.if you really want to.

>implying there's not equally as cringy videos on taroshit lore and story

BECOME AS GODS

Just like every other fanbase, juat look at souls fanbase

Because the girl in red was a relatively minor part of Nier and has very little to do with what people actually praise the game for.

I would say the Dark Souls fanbase, but even they know the flaws in the series and admit them.

>next youll tell me you dont enjoy shyamalan movies
People who cannot appreciate fine KINO don't deserve to live.

are you fucking stupid?

no one ever goes on about how cool or clever the ai girl in nier is. "smartest achievement"?! what kind of old faggot semen are you huffing?

its just a little thing at the end of the game. no one cares about it. its not a big deal in the game.

BECOME AS GODS

The red girls were representative of every plot point previously established in Automata. The Catalyst pops out of literally nowhere to dump illogical plot points that haven't been established in the series.

Basically everything leading up to the ending was a proper climax while everything leading up to ME3's ending was a complete asspull.

BECOME AS GODS

definately not based bayofags.

Lemmings fags

we get it, it was an innovative puzzle game back in the 80s or w/e BUT PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT FOR JUST ONE GOD DAMN SECOND NO I DO NOT WANNA SEE YOUR ORIGINAL COVER ARTWORK SIGNED BY THE DEV TEAM NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

Terminal also seems to be a soft reference to Manah, girl in a red dress with a man's voice.

servant of ayy lmaos too

BECOME AS GODS

You won't use a PC because there are people on the other side of the world being dicks about it? Do you even play games at all, then?

PC version was best version, faggot.

But of course a pleb like you would post the Amiga version.

BECOME AS GODS

PC version didn't have the soul and heart of the Amiga version

GIT GUD

>My PC cost about the same amount as a launch PS4
>I just play dorf fort all day
I don't care about any of the things you've mentioned and I don't have any consoles. I only play on PC.

C64 Lemmings is the only correct answer.

No way fag
The Taro fanbase got fucked when Platinum decided to work with him.
Most people never claimed his works were masterpieces, just that it was weirdly addictive and well fleshed out.

>implying Nietzsche is at a level of writing unattainable for vydia
Wow, I bet you haven't even read him.

>The Taro fanbase got fucked when Platinum decided to work with him.
>WHY IS 2B SO PERFECT BROS
>TTTTIIIIICCCC XDDDD
>THIS GAME IS TOO HARD I DIED IN THE TUTORIAL
>GIT GUD GIT GUD
I'm really happy for Taro but jesus christ this game attracts some real cancer.

>it's another "something I don't like is pretentious" episode

Fpbp

>Caim
>budget Guts
Sorry, what?

He's just a nietzschefag from /lit/ that's mad Pascal made fun of his god.

> stuff's good
> people like that good stuff
> goes to other people, "check out this stuff"
> other people ask, "why do you like that stuff?"
> and they say, "idk, because it's good."
> and they are forever labeled pretentious

But I use it, it is my main platform for gaming, but I don't buy games on it, intead I buyconsole versions just to not be a part of PC gaming financially.

Bioshock
Walking Sims

Caim is budget Guts in draken 2, a game Taro barely had any influence on. Zero is nowhere close to being a Guts clone.

porting it to pc was a big mistake
not even a platform loyalist, but porting any game to pc is like throwing pearls to the pigs. pcbros will ruin any fanbase.
>demon's soul was a good game
>good, comfy threads about it every day
>dark souls comes out
>pc port confirmed
>suddenly it has the most cancerous fanbase imaginable

you forgot
>muh entitlement
>muh pirating

BECOME AS GODS