Releases on monday

>releases on monday
Are you going to buy it or are you done with the ds franchise?

I don't care if it's shit, I need to know how it ends.

fucking lorefags. you won't know shit.

Im done with the series. I dont know what it was about DS3 but its the only souls game i havent bothered to finish or spend time dicking around in pvp.

I was done by the second game. Couldn't even bother to buy the third installment. I hope you guys have fun.

Gael eats the Dark Soul and you kill him to destroy it.

It was sealed away in the Ringed City since the time of Papa Gwyn.

It has never once had any impact in the series up until this point.

Some people play the same Mario, Zelda and Pokemon trash every year, why would I be done with one of the best series in the market that's on it's third title in the span of 6+ years?

I'm staying away from Dark Soul III until they release a full real version of the game. Like Prepare to Die and SotFS.

I thought tuesday?

after breath of the wild,, who needs to play these shitty games anymore?

I have the Premium Edition, so I get all the DLC free.

Also,

>baby ocelot model added to game files
>Consumed King still doesn't hold the baby

Nah I'm gonna watch it on YouTube to get the story bits for my closure. I was burnt out on Souls by the end of 3 but I enjoy the lore as convoluted as it is.

>being this much of a bitch over pictures of cartoons

She deserved it. I've dumped a chick for trying to get me to get rid of my computer games / consoles.

>even accepting to be in a relationship with a girl who hates one of your hobbies

the only thing I gave up for my fiancee is smoking, and I was already thinking about doing that on my own

Bought it already, no clue how someone can get bored with DS, it's a solid series.
Also people who take the lore so seriously are autistic retards

I didn't even play the first DLC. DS3 made me lose interest in this series, not because it's bad but because I got burned out.

I got the premium edition like a good goy so I'll play it. But after this, I'm done.

It's not that I think Dark Souls 3 wasn't a good game, but it's clear From have exhausted their creativity with the series.

KEK

Adding to this user's post, (SPOILER ALERT)
>Ringed City was a city made for the pygmies
>The Dark Seal was what sealed away the Dark Soul, but also what cursed humans
>Gwyn did this intentionally to keep man, as well as the dark, from fucking up his power-tripping plans
>Time and space eventually becomes irreversibly FUCKED from all of this fuckery, everything starts sinking into the abyss
>little girl begins painting a new world for everyone to live in
>needs pigment
>Gael goes to retrieve the Dark Soul
>Blood of the Dark Soul is all dried up
>you go after him
>venture through the crumbling ruins of worlds past
>eventually find the Ringed City below
>have to wake up the sleeping lady to break the seal sealing the Dark Soul away
>fight some asshole demon, then some asshole dragon, then some boss that summons other players through the new covenant, and then get teleported to where the soul is
>Gael consumes the dark soul to infuse it with his blood
>there's a CGI cutscene made specifically for this climactic scene
>You have to defeat Dark Soul Gael and then bring the blood of the Dark Soul to the girl
>names the new world after you
>???

Idiots on /vg/ are doing that thing again where they try to assume there's more to it all and that there's gonna be hidden areas and more than the 3 bosses (which is slightly true, not all bosses are behind gates or have on-screen HP bars), but everything in the game files has been mined. This is the gist of the storyline.

On top of all of this, they've added an assload of new weapons and armors, and the Ringed City has something like, 8 bonfire locations, not counting the 3 or 4 in Dreg Heap.

You mean Tuesday right?

The pussy was pretty damn good. She was a hard 8/10. She just had a shit attitude and was a bit trashy. I only dated her for around 4 months.

>but it's clear From have exhausted their creativity with the series

>tfw secretly wishing that Anet would go full retard and make a Souls DLC on an alien invasion, allowing access to high tech weaponary

I won't contribute to this DLC policy of delivering so-so games while giving them polish after. From Software really lost me as costumer when they start to follow that concept.

>Anet

I MEAN FROM

From seems to agree with you, they don't want to do no mo dark souls

that's pretty great actually!
It's the only way to break the curse.

It is. People are pissy that we aren't fighting Manus or some crazy shit, but Gael consumes the Dark Souls, and transforms into some (currently appearance unknown) fucked boss.

IMO it sounds like a pretty great conclusion.

Manus is such a cunt.

They finally realized that the world is so fucked up that it can't be repaired.
But the twist of it all is that the new world is actually Yharnam

Someone explain something to me - why do I see people begginbg for a Blue Orb, when all you have to fucking do is equip the Covenant Badge, and you're already actively seeking worlds to intercept invaders? I feel like this is something morons are begging for.

People claimed getting passively summoned for Way of Blue and Blades of the Darkmoon was broken for earlier versions.

I'm not an idiot so I'm gonna wait for the discounted bundled all DLC version in the summer sale.

Because nobody, NOBODY uses the Way of Blue badge. You could play for hours and never get summoned which makes leveling the covenant a real drag.

season pass :^) not joking

same lad super disappointed at how short the last dlc was

haven't played that dlc, is it worth it?

Well it's a good thing at least since they've been listening because this DLC is 7 gb compared to the 1 gb that was AoA.

its more of a 'new weapons for pvp' dlc than a 'gameplay and content' dlc
if that's your thing go for it

Wasn't it all in a dream world dreamt by some sleeping god?

No, that's just playful speculation in an effort to tie with DeS and BB