What are you playing/emulating this Saturday morning?

What are you playing/emulating this Saturday morning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fcoNt14LHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fire Emblem Seisen no Keifu (Genealogy of war), I'm halway through and all my units are already level 30 :s

Siege, nigga

Toukiden 2

Custom Robo on my hacked Wii U

mgs1

which chapter?

Styx 2
It's pretty good.so far.

Is her tits out in this pic?
Looks cropped.

It amazes me how effortlessly beat the living shit out of the first 4 Uncharted games.

Are you implying emulating a game isn't actually playing it?

Gonna play and hopefully finish Valiant Hearts, after which I'll fire up some good old 3U monster hunting.

it's emulated fun

The one where you rescue Sigurd's father (5)

Kenshi. Finally finished setting up accomodations in the house I bought, and I'm making a decent profit from following caravans past the city limits and robbing them to sell the loot in my own store.

>He doesn't know

I think I read somewhere that some of my characters would leave and that their childrens would take over but I forgot to romance them, am I fucked ?

I'm emulating a normal human being by going to my friend's birthday party, unfortunately.

Trying to beat Level 5 in Zelda but can't get past the fucking two sets in a row of blue armored cunts

Just Duel Links on auto-duel while I watch a movie. Might play Resident Evil later.

I'm probably too stupid to play this game, but it sounds really cool.

Anime is such shit anymore

I started today with a little bit on Animal Crossing, I might move on to Shovel Knight later.

I got one of those 2DSs on a whim, and I'm really liking it! I actually beat OOT for the first time because of this thing, took me nearly 25 hours! Well spent, I'd say.

I plan on playing League of Legends again just to see how much has changed.

Hopefully I can get 4 year old account up and running again. I'd rather not start over from the beginning.

Its about Mount and Blade tier in terms of difficulty, and that's if you're trying to do all the features. You could probably start out as a single wandering swordsman and use that as a way to become familiar with the game mechanics.

You should play A Link Between Worlds.

I'm replaying mass effect. Part of me wants a sequel but they'd only fuck it up so I'm just happy with what I have.

Ciimu Sm4sh

Still haven't beat Ghost Recon Wildlands mainly because of repetition but if you have friends to play with it's fun. Also playing OOT and WW back and forth sucking up that sweet, sweet nostalgia.

I did! That game was dope man. I played that one a month or two ago, it's kinda what inspired me to buy OOT.

Is there anything else on the 3ds you'd recommend? Any hidden gems on the eshop?

Rug is that you?

So jelly. I loved that game. I used to play the small, fast robos with little aerial ability. I forget the name of that class. Then I would use that one gun that was like a drill. I don't recall which bombs though. I never really found the bombs all that useful.

I'm playing N64 on Mupen64+. San Francisco Rush is my main. Been dabbling in a few other racers: Extreme G, Star Wars Pod Racing, Hot Wheels...also Tony Hawk just for the hell of it.

/ss/ is literally worse than NTR. At least NTRfags admit they're pathetic.

t. literal cuck

Kid Icarus Uprising, SMTIV and SMTIV Apocalypse, Devil Survivor Overclocked, Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Etrian Mystery Dungeon.

I'm emulating Mario Party and watching easy CPUs play against each other all weekend long.

NTR is great, so is /ss/.
I pitty the fools who can't enjoy variety, self-inserting cretins.

Luigi's Mansion.

You literally can't enjoy anything if you don't "self-insert" because you lack empathy.
No one who "self-inserts" is like "yeah this is me, this is literally me". They just are capable of feeling what the character is meant to feel.

Working on Dodge Master cheevos in Rabi-Ribi. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for Miriam.

I don't know how I'm going to do Rumi and Irisu.

I just finished emulating Drakengard last night. Got every ending. Thank god the emulator has a slow mode or I would have never beat the final boss.
>casual, ect.

I WISH I was emulating Nier or Drakengard 3 because I want to play the original Nier before I play Automata and I just want to play Drakengard 3 for its own merits.

If the PS4 was backwards compatible I'd actually buy them, because I own one, but no such luck.

>Morning
It's evening

Gonna play pic related in a few. Is it fun?

Yugioh Tag Force Special

Whoever translated this needs to lay off on the memes and fake translations. Even if I can't into moonrunes it's obvious that half of the dialogue is made up.

it's saturday evening you shit

TW:Attila

>No one who "self-inserts" is like "yeah this is me, this is literally me"

But that's exactly how it is.
That is why they can't enjoy things that do not represent their own personal point of view, unable to expand their horizion, reject new ideas.

Trying to 1cc Sonson.

Monster Hunter XX

G Gen Genesis, my Deep Striker and Shamblo are way too powerful.

JA JA JA, PUTOS!

Complex Doom v26

youtube.com/watch?v=8fcoNt14LHA

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.

Never played a Monster Hunter game. I hope I like it.

Going to emulate Darkwing Duck soon. Gonna fuck around in Horizon Zero Dawn later, and I might also start up Dawn of Sorrow.

I heard mixed stuff about the new mystery dungeon. I haven't played one since Blue, but I loved that one.

I'll have to try the kew kid icarus. I've never tried the SMT games but I've heard they're super fun. And I kind of want to try that fire emblem game on the 3ds!

Thanks for the suggestions you kind man.

Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is a good game, it's Gates to Infinity (the 3DS game before it) which was trash.