How are they doing this?

How are they doing this?

Almost at $24k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pOU6HVSL6a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zelda. They didn't even make 6k before.

Just goes to show how desperate PC people are for good games. They'll go as far as giving Cemu 25k a month just so they can emulate a handheld game on their 4000 dollar "fun" machines.

They'll pass $30k once the new version comes next month

yeah but nintendo fanboys gave millions of dollars to nintendo just to play zelda

Who doesn't want to play good games? Especially without being forced to buy primitive Nintendo hardware.

you're a retard if you believe this and it's of no consequence to us

but i just want you to know that you're dumb

How do we fucking stop them? This is getting out of hand.

Yup.
In average every single patron gave $5 to the Cemu guys; meanwhile your Nintendo fanboy paid between $400 to $800 to play Zelda.

>equating cemu to the people who made the game and console
I'm all for piracy but please don't make this comparison

I already reported them to Nintendo
We just have to wait

Report these threads for advertising.

It's too late. You decided to call PC users "desperate".

Zelda + emulating a ps3 that doesn't use the cell processor is easier

This.

BoTW is the best game of the last ten years.

The fact that we will be eventually able to play it for the next thirty years on PC is a great thing.

Ah the tears of the Ninten. Complex and robust with notes of butthurt, confusion, despair, anger, hopelessness, virginity... The scent alone is positively intoxicating. An aphrodisiac to some.

This is obviously a scam, stupid autistic kids that have a personal issue with Nintendo would rather throw their money at an obvious scam than pay Nintendo for their game and masterpiece.

Watch these guys dissappear and come back begging for more money. What sort of retard pays for emmulation ?

They're probably fucking laughing themselves silly that retards are giving them insane amounts of cash for shit they were doing for free anyway

Maybe we can setup a fund for a lawsuit to help Nintendo against these guys that are destroying them.

>Feel genuine joy when a private company's stock goes up
>Feel genuine pain and sadness when a private company's CEO dies
>Feel genuine gratitude when a private company advertises the products it sells to you so you send them a thank you card
>Feel genuine anger when someone is coding an emulator for that private company's hardware

Nintendo fans aren't fanboys. They're literally brainwashed cultists.

>2nd of April
Yeah, those motherfuckers are gonna milk the shit out of us. They said they won't even get cutscenes working until later this year.

>Just goes to show how desperate PC people are for good games.
I think it goes to show how desperate people who want to play Nintendo games are to play them on non-garbage hardware

>still on Hyrule Warriors and TMS support
They have more than one week to work it but I doubt they will

Just give them more money. They'll get it out faster then!

The Japanese are very good at performing lobotomies using nothing but imagery. Weebs, Nintenbros, Idolfags wtc. They've amassed a sizeable army of zombies. If only the zombies were intelligent, that could be a dangerous thing.

>PC people
I wouldn't call them people desu

>You decided to call PC users "desperate".
Truth hurts, I get it.

>be Nintendo
>donate to promising emulator of already irrelevant console
>trace patreon money
>utterly destroy developers

Ez.

>'b-but theres nothing illegal!'

It is up for court to decide, kids. You can interpret laws and shitty excuses like "Its not for piracy, its for reproducing the system" won't fool judges anymore. Simple chain of questions will make it clear to anybody that entire premise of emulation is piracy. If CEMu team ever tries to touch Switch at this point, they're finished.

I too think that gods is mood appropriate.
Check my 5

Can't be as desperate as people willing to spend $300+ for their Bloodborne and Zelda machines.

>pc "master race"
youtube.com/watch?v=pOU6HVSL6a8

Who is this pretty girl?

>having to cherrypick a game from before you were born
pathetic lmao

The Sony vs Bleem case says otherwise, kid.

>thread full of people legitimately discussing ways to hurt people who got lucky and are making money with their software
Some faggots aren't just retarded. They're literally envy-infused sinners.

Tohsaka Anus.

No, I mean the cute girl cosplaying as Tohsaka fuckable

spending 4 times as much to emulate before mentioned zelda machine is bretty desperate if you ask me if you add the money donated to patreon, the petitions and the waiting time you'll have the most desperate ''fanbase'' there is

>paying for emulators
lol and I thought you guys couldn't get more pathetic

And you spent even more money on a platform to get the same shit.

>Bleem
Woah, that piece of shit software totally could've run shit.
>Sony, despite having lost its case with Connectix, continued to pursue legal action against Bleem!. Bleem!, financially unable to defend itself, was forced to go out of business.
That totally worked out well for them, alright.
>one case is evidential enough to make assumptions that emulation is safe
Kek'd at you.

I know this is a bit off-topic question, but does anyone use a Bluetooth dongle to play with their controller on PC wirelessly?

Been using a controller more and more recently, would any cheap Ā£5 dongle off Amazon do?

There's no switches for purchase anywhere. Fuck them for always creating false scarcity.
I'm not paying $150 for a used wii u or $200 for a refurb.

Cemu is best option.

How are they doing this?
>Develop Wii U emulator for free
>Realize need to pay bills too
>Give autists incentive to donate and support development
It's simple business economics. I mean, it's not rocket science. What are you complaining about?

How is someone financially unable to defend themselves

Do lawyers have the ability to directly draw from peoples bank accounts

I bought a used Wii U and pirated the shit out of it.
BotW is good, but best game? Nah. Overrated.
It feels a bit unfinished.

>defending paid emulators
can't wait for gay ben to introduce his next scam
PaidModsĀ®

The Cemu guys fixed the physics, so the game is playable now. Can't wait for April 2nd. Nintendo are great devs. But as a business, they suck, and their hardware has always sucked.

>>defending paid emulators

Interesting, I don't see anywhere the BUY button, care to elaborate?

But everybody gets it a week later, how is it paid? And people crack Patreon builds like the first few days too.

The bleem! lawsuit was never about the legality of the emulator btw. Galoob vs. nintendo had already set the precedent if it could be replicated with readily available methods, it was legal.

The bleem! lawsuit was about them using playstation screenshots in advertising, and bleem! did win the case. The problem was it cost them so much in legal fees they shut down anyway.

Why do you care what other people spend their money on? They're not forcing either of us or anybody else to donate and we're still getting a fully functional emulator for free.
I mean, I'm not complaining.

>Such nice artwork for shitty baby games
Is this the reason why people like zelda games? Pretending its something more than it is?

That case set the precedent: as far as the United States law goes, emulation isn't illegal.

My question is, why are you against emulation, something that can benefit you directly?

>gib us money and we make the emulator for free:)
pcfarts truly are shabbos goy's

Been pretending Zelda is better than it is since the 80s, myself.

is that one crack still working?

I am not against the emulation, lad. You can enjoy BotW all you want, I actually pirated the shit out of PCSX2. I just stating that with this amount of exposure in the media and on social networks, they will be confronted by Nintendo at some point, inevitably.

>he doesn't know how the law works

Its a good series.
You should go and play it.

I tried but they are boring and bland.

>paying for emulators
the emulator is free buddy

>spending $400 to play one game
>spending $20 on fucking neogeo roms
lol

Nah you should really go and play them.

I am a lawyer, thank you very much.
Keep posting ape monkeys, maybe it'll add some actual meaning to your shitposting at some point.

are you really that retarded, use some common sense and figure it out

>Nu-uh you didnt try to play them!
Whats your problem?

im a 6'7" 280 pound body builder and MIT professor with a 8 inch penis and model girlfriend
are you even trying, brainlet?

I'm telling you to check out some really good series rather than shitting around online like a fag.

Autists manchilds on nintendo's short leash who doesn't want to buy new console even tho they have enough money to buy it. They just want to pirate it.

>new Zelda
>good game

pick one, i wouldn't even play this manchild overrated nostalgiawank garbage even if they would pay me

You told me to play zelda because it was "a good series" and I told you they are boring and bland.

Woah, good for you. Hows that information will help our conversation though?

>he thinks lawyers are some sort of magical unicorns that couldn't be found on Sup Forums

well then, your loss.

im a 6'7" 280 pound body builder and MIT professor with a 8 inch penis and model girlfriend, ive been to space, ate out elon musks asshole, been to all 10 continents (you dont even know there are more than 7), spent 50 years at a monastery in nepal, and ive licked your dads feet, and I can tell you I know the law better than you, mister "lawyer"
kill yourself you stupid faggot

>>spending $400 to play one game
>>spending $20 on fucking neogeo roms
what did he mean by this?

I was talking about the switch sonyfriend, PS4 actually has a few games

Woah, you sure showed me.
Get rekt faggot, you don't know shit about the law.

>he keeps replying
i sure am not a lawyer but I do hold you in contempt

I thought the switch is $300($330 in eu)?

>Spending money on roms or emulators ever
Fucking autists,i get the thing with CEMU and say like the RICE video plugin for n64 emulator having the option to continue supporting their development through donations,that's perfectly fine,but if you're actually paying just to use it,that's fucking stupid.

>shat himself
>better post memeface
Not even him but youre pathetic bro.

add an actual controller and the charger (not included)

thanks for the (You)

the docking station and that doggo thing isn't included?

>Why do you care what other people spend their money on? They're not forcing either of us or anybody else to donate and we're still getting a fully functional emulator for free.
>I mean, I'm not complaining.

Why do you care what other people spend their time complaining about? He didn't force you to read his post, yet here you are complaining and defending people willingly donating to an close source emulator.

the default doggo doesn't charge, also breath of the wild is 50 big bongs

>he thinks I'm dropping 10 grand on a console just for zelda

I mean I love nintendo and all but their pricing on some countries needs to fuck off seriously, and that's just for the console now that keeps adding with the controllers and games it would end up costing the same as a mid specs gayming PC on the US.