Post and discuss games that deserve more recognition

Post and discuss games that deserve more recognition.

member everyday shooter?

Tearaway
EDF 4.1
Transformers (the platinum one)
God Eater 2

EDF 4.1 is one of the best, purest videogames of all time, in my opinion.

Wasn't a fan of God Eater, but I think Toukiden especially 2 deserves more recognition so you're probably right, I should give God Eater more of a chance

Puppeteer is a fucking great game. Easily worth the money to buy it.

I would love a sequel, and would probably even by a PC/PS4 remaster.

Got that game from PS+, its pretty gud.
On the topic of underappreciated PS3 games, Folklore.

Can't wait for EDF 5

I haven't seen not 1 thread. It's a spellcasting VR game from Insomniac. I would at least like some impressions.

>underappreciated PS3 games
speaking of which Resonance of Fate is a good game if you have patience to level up and die a lot in boss battles.
Great game, great battle but it's one of those 40~50 hour game

Prince of Persia 2008 another PS3 good hidden gem.
Malicious Fallen another good hidden gem on PS4

Jumping Flash, it's one of the first 3D platformers and it was in first person view, why don't Sony fans talk about it more?

still need to go back to resonance. combat looked kind of cool, but i bought it on sale and didn't have much time to put into then. looked like it needed some investment

Horrible game, good bait because people will fall for this meme.

I liked it.

I never got.folklore, the demo was too waggke intensive.

Its why I never bought lair either.

I got this for a quid years ago in a blockbuster bargin bin.
Defo worth it.

Puppeteer was boring shit. pirated it and still felt ripped off.

he really should've shilled it more
I know Sup Forums hates advertisement, but christ you need to at least tell people about it

I always wonder, people like you, why do people like you not find a new hobby? Seems like there are other things you can enjoy much more than video games with that kind shit taste.

Comfiest.

i'm not that user but spare the pretension. puppeteer plays pretty dull, if you were a child that could be swooned by sheer production value, then yea, the game has something.

>because this game is shit you shouldn't enjoy vidya
>you
>not retarded

a game can sell itself on production values, it worked for asura wrath

and are we really saying puppeteer is a game for kids? you know, the game with the suicidal flamingo that get a divorce?

>he fell for the vr meme

Honestly I don't think this game gets enough credit for pulling off reviving a series that originally had some pretty terrible mechanics, horribly cheesy character designs, and that had to some extent become a meme.