So you just bought a wii u to play mario and zelda? sorry fucker, buy our new switch console...

>so you just bought a wii u to play mario and zelda? sorry fucker, buy our new switch console, which is actually the exact same fucking thing, if you want to play the newest mario game.

But i played 3D World on the Wii U, and it was great.

WiiU has the best Mario games.
Worth it for that.

I bought a wii u in december knowing it was being replaced soon

I have recently finished captain toad, super mario 3d world, and pikmin 3, all great games... in fact I would say they are masterpieces

I am enjoying the wii u for now, I hope by the time I pick up a switch its issues will be sorted out

But Ive been playing Zelda on the Wiiu

There's no Zelda on Wii U.

>not hacking your wii u so you get much more value out of it

>buy our new console to play our new games
i'm not even getting a switch but there is 0 problem with this logic you retard
>so you just bought an NES to play mario and zelda?
>sorry fucker you gotta buy a SNES if you want ALTTP and SMW

NSMBU is the best of the NSMB games, for sure.
and 3DW isn't bad, either.

But neither of them are SMW, 64, or Sunshine.

There are like 3 or 4 zeldas on wii u.

I disagree.

NSMBU sucked
the DS one was the best one, i think it was NSMB2? either way it wasnt that great either

Sunshine is literally the worst Mario game.

You're wrong then.

It's your own fault. Never buy the first version of a console and Never buy a console unless it has already released 5-6 games you like. As much as I know zelda will be amazing when I get to play it, I'm holding off on getting a switch until at least some hardware issues are addressed and the console has more games

It just don't work, Nintenbros will simply create excuses for everything, even if Nintendo starts selling literal dogshit, they'll invent something to justify buying it. They are blind and deluded and no matter how much we talk and debate them, they will never open their eyes, it takes a lot of effort to change the mind of a Nintenbro. Just let them be.

DS was NSMB. 3DS was NSMB2.

Could you prove me wrong? No.

Okay but doesn't change the fact that I'm playing botw on my Wii u right now

Prove it.

>WiiU has the best Mario games
Hahahaha
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHA!

You're fucking retarded.
NSMBU shits all over NSMB.

As much as I love Zelda until you give me a mainline Pokémon game I'm not buying the Switch.

>same thing

I don't remember the WiiU being portable, also it had tons of mario games

Sunshine is the best, by far.

+BotW

it's the exact same console. it's more like
>so you just bought a DS to play mario and zelda?
>sorry fucker you gotta buy an XL DS if you want the newest games

but not really though

Anyone can post photoshopped covers.

kill yourself

but thats not the case at all. switch runs mario kart and BOTW at a higher resolution than wii u. it's more powerful.

it's also a portable.

what a silly argument you have

Yes. Really.
Now are you going to make an argument or is that it?

>"Mario 3D World isn't a REAL 3D Mario game" and other key phrases you can use to disregard idiots

are you going to make an argument? all you've done so far is say "you're fucking retarded".

>all these nintendo employees chiming in

Nice to know I'm right and you're wrong.

I dont have to. Burden of proof is on you.

nintendo home consoles just don't sell bar to the hardcore nintendo fans (the wii being the obvious anomaly that casuals ate up)

no wonder they've just decided to double drop the hardcore fans. What if they start doing this every gen now?

should have said 3ds and n3ds since thats basically the difference between the wiiu and switch

no it isn't because you didn't prove anything in the first place
burden of proof is only applicable in a court of law because you assume innocence. that isn't the same thing as making an argument on a message board you dumb fuck. there's no assumption that you're correct just because you replied to the thread before me.

but it isn't because the switch is a new console

THIS
/thread

Burden of proof certainly isnt only applicable in court. The philosophical burden of proof definitely exists, which absolutely does apply to message boards.

But its evident that you actually dont have an argument, or you wouldve used one by now.

>so you just bought an nes to play mario and zelda? sorry fucker, buy our new snes console, which is actually the exact same fucking thing, if you want to play the newest mario game.

I know the NES and the SNES weren't "the same fucking thing", but neither are the WiiU and the Switch.

Wtf, I never noticed this before. Am I retarded?

it doesn't apply in this situation retard
i'm going to assume the same of you, because despite all this posturing and chest beating you still haven't made any points

jesus christ

but I already have a mario game for the wii u.

>it doesn't apply in this situation
it literally does.
but we're done here, you absolutely refuse to give any argument.

NSMBU is objectively better than NSMB.

what am I looking at

They're both really bad you are very autistic.

>musou trash
>ports
>botw
So one?

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm going to go with "yes."

Wrong on both accounts.

Just because you don't like them and just because they're on other consoles doesn't mean they cease to exist.

cute thread

>ports
fucking kek. move along anons you are arguing with a shit for brains fanboy.

and it better be a good one

Mario Maker is arguably the best 2D Mario game ever.

Every Nintendo console ever.

It's a shame that a lot of the Wii U's gems probably won't get a release on the Switch. I'm really hoping for Pikmin 3 at least.

>buy a new console to play eventual sequels

Whoa, this is unprecedented.