Gravit Rush 2

Since GR2 had a collab with PSO2 and the 2B outfit might be true, what other game series should they collab with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hBaZa4-XuUU
quotev.com/story/8633643/Playstation-All-Stars-fanfic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gravity Rush is nothing but undeserved mediocrity getting more attention than it deserves because "MUH CUTE FEMALE PROTAG, UNF".

ok

I personally want Street Fighter outfits

>wayforward_games.txt

If you want a dev that really relies only on titties and makes shit games, look no further.

fuck off

only thing i want to know is are going to get a third game so much unanswered and WTF happens in Raven DLC

Apparently, when the PlayStation 5 exists

will kat still be main protagonist heard this was her last game?

He said it was still a blank, even if it's Kat, it could be a different version of her, like her being older

Why can't they do shit like comics or anime?

yes they can't get rid of her than game will suck and they said that to see what people would say to that idea most hate and will be for ps 5 because they have to take a break 4 to 5 years to make each game and if they start work on it now they will have put in in both ps4 and ps5 which would cause much more money so they are going to wait and new game then go back to gravity rush 3 also there is so much things left unexplained

its going to be black hair Kat which mean Raven and Kat are going become one soul again

What would be the story?
That Kat and Raven must become one person as some sort of special move like in Dragon Ball?

>muh feelings obscuring fact

Shit taste, bro.

I just hope black hair Kat is just some fusion like in Dragon Ball where it doesn't last forever because i don't want them to ruin Kat and Raven's characters

Kat and Raven are slowly start to disappear and they must become one agian also since the creators are dead the world is ending slowly and need to be at full power to safe the people and get them to a new world pillar

Was this mentioned at some point?

like your mom?

no a idea of what might happen in gravity rush 3

So what did everyone think of Muh Zaza: the experience?

>inb4 this is true but then retconning and this whole time Kat and Raven were two teenage girls dying of cancer or something
>then this is retconned again

it was bullshit they ruin first game ep 12 through 17

post more

With Braham? I think at the end they undid that from ever happening, which kind of makes it bullshit in a different way

well they said someone was dreaming could be them in the "real world" like Eternal Sonata a good twist ending.

>Great art direction
>Great Music
>Great Setting
>Unique gameplay
>Great Characters and character designs
>Also has a cute female protag
>Sup Forumsshitter: AAAA you only like it because of the protagonist

no first game ep 12 kat goes down the world pillar and fights Raven than meets the lost children and zaza and she and Raven use the ark to get them back to the city

>can't even form a coherent insult off my post

Katfags, everyone

They took all of the stupid surrealist parts and put them all together to form one 3-hour DLC experience that doesn't even let me play as Raven in the main game

I'm disappointed

you play as her in the last ep 27 and in the mines

As someone who adored the first game, this is sadly true.

There's a lot of potential, but the series will never fix its issues with the drooling fanboy masses screaming shit like

>"HER GAME"
>"KAT IS CUTE. CUTE!"

If it's not down there with the likes of Neptunia and those Kagura games for autistic weeb waifufags, it soon will be.

cool shit

You are taking this too seriously, it's just to bait normies because the main protagonist happens to be anime chick and it works well.
And compared to other jap games that are shilled here, GR2 fixed a lot of issues that the first game had when other games it took like over 5 games to do it.

Is there a download to the art book anywhere?

>haters
Can't stop laughing

Dude this DLC just made me more confused than ever.

>vgchartz

I don't think so, i could scan all the GR2 pages soon though since the rest is just the GR1 art gallery and the other 120 pages is basicly a GR2 art gallery

you can get in amazon jap they ship to usa its like 36 dollars and 13 for shipping

very inaccurate

the musicbox version of discovery of gravitation is sad

>No free roam Raven

Literally why.

cause she gets a Dlc and she was playable at the very end mission 27 plus mining

why did they fuck this up?

Imagine a Gravity Rush crossover with InFamous

what's the source of this image?

youtu.be/hBaZa4-XuUU id like something like this but not with a literal who

I remember seeing this but with Kat wearing the dark Kat outfit and the tail was glitched

One day, i saw a dude who wrote about Kat meeting Sly Cooper

I also remember someone shipping Kat with Ratchet

and also Kat with Nariko

Why was PlayStation All Stars so fucking bad?

I got so much nostalgia of this series when I played the remaster. I'd be interested in a crossover.

>Gravit

It wasn't made by japanese people

Holy fuck, imagine Gravity Rush AND JUMPING FUCKING FLASH

The point system, they should've just copied smash instead of making that weird super knockouts only system

Jak is kinda dead but maybe Ratchet could work?

What PlayStation characters would you like to see Kat meeting?

Don't you dare make Kat look like a smug bitch

Imagine Kat meeting the Doomguy

Surprised nobody mentioned you-know-who

we'd be taking that guys thunder

who?

>bullied sweet and cute Honoka out of existence.
>bullying Kat now

spikat dude

>Kat

If Raven and Kat have no reason to fight due to retcon, how did they meet?

your mom smelly vagina or pull waffle

I want to tie up Kat and breed her to make an army of flying kids!

same way just different circumstances she meets mayor as a child when she got shifer powers than did him favors kat shows up only difference they go down pillar for a different reason but no kids there

what does Kat smell like?

my poo poo and pee pee

>vandalizing a beautifully designed japanese game

She smells awful at the start of every game.

did he gave up?

>Sucker Punch designing the mechanics and combat of a GR game

How the fuck would Spikat even work when Kat speaks a fucking made up language?

People understand her in PSABR

Would she even like him?

Probably not but lets not ruin for him

Sucker Cuck has never made a good game, all they did was just copy and paste the ideas from the old gta games and add in some arcade style elements.

How would she even like him and why?
I know Kat is supposed to be nice and sweat, what about Spike?

infamous feels more like the spiderman games with open world though

I mean they're basically super power, super hero/villain games.

found this gem

quotev.com/story/8633643/Playstation-All-Stars-fanfic

>>letting any western devolper near beautiful and pure Kat

imagine a western GR reboot

>those lips

Thank god Spikat will never be a thing

no look what happened to devil may cry dmc waiting for kats new game gr 3