FFXV Thread

GOTY/ENHANCED/no bugs/we fixed all the shit that was wrong Edition when?
You guys have kept me from buying it until now, will there be a re-release?

I just wanted to tune in and say that Final Fantasy is shit, the entire series is shit.

fpbp

There is some additions in a few days but all of it probably not until end of the year

2018 most likely

Just buy it user. Is a good game.

Kill yourself or just buy it now.

So how do I fight the boss in the woods and the Tower dungeon?

the boss in the tower dungeon is easier than the room with three fire giants and the snake.

fucking delete this RIGHT NOW

samefag

How do I get to him? I did all 4 of those puzzle parts.

What's the recommended level/party setup for the most recent timed quest? It's the tyrant wyvern or whatever it's called.

I waltzed to the area thinking I'd slap his shit in, but he basically one-shotted my entire party.

Look up a video. Basically, in one of the paths there's two ways, one leading to the boss and one back to the fire giant shitfest.

Its still a long way away. Probably over a year. I don't even think the first story DLC is out yet.

Just spam items desu

Look, the one and only good thing to come out of patch culture is that we no longer have to buy the "fixed" edition of games. No Final Mixes, no GOTY editions. Just buy the damn game when it's cheap, all the changes are applied via patches.

you caught me

Someone should tell square that.

you're damn right I did

I unironically enjoy Japan SE's modern games but why the fuck do they have to be so cancerous in terms of consumerism?

you dirty motherfucker

Ohhh mkay

fpbp

don't be a nigger