Rocket Leauge

How you liking the new game mode?
>stats
>replays
>Sup Forums rooms

why doesn't rocket league has its own general?

I tried, couldn't get enough people to keep the thread alive

I don't really like the new game mode, it's ok but I prefer playing the normal mode

Servers are fucked, even with good ping you get slowdowns and lag spikes, especially in the new mode.
Also sometimes the game freezes on me during a loading screen and nothing responds so i have to terminate the process. overall, shit update.

They fucked ranked up beyond belief.

Dropshit is already dead. just like Hockey, it's always around a 1000~ playerbase and most are psynet users.

Haven't played since they ruined the game with crates

>playing ranked rocket league
why would you ever do this? the game is simple fun, competitive rocket league is retarded

Whats the new mode ?

Rumble was last time I played, shit was pretty fun

well thats a shame

dropshot had significantly more players than any other mode casual or competitive last night when i played it (pc)

It's even worse. I play ranked solo 2v2

you can only git gud in ranked. playing casual will keep you a casual.

me too

its much more fun playing at a high level, and winning

>it's a high rank dude brings his prospect buddy to play with him on a 3v3 episode

>not having a separate account to play with your shitty friends

obviously the whole point is to boost him, but i don't really see the point, if he's so shit that he brings you down instead.

>it's a PSY Network players episode

I am a scrub and the new mode is too aerial-heavy for me. Still pretty fun.

you can turn off crossplay

>tfw

I'm surprisingly accurate in my aerials in that mode. I think because the contrast between the ball and the stadium is so obvious so i know where i am better.

I really like the new mode, but I am still pissed they removed neo tokyo.

It had one by release, I tried to mantain one as well but there is nothing really to talk about on a regular basis.

>How you liking the new game mode?
Loving how different that shit is, instead of closing the game when i get tired of rank i just go to Dropshot now and it feels like something else entirely

Easy wins tho so I don't want to

Bump

post more sick plays