Games that you had to put down

We all have them, what games have you had to put down due to being bad.

Pic related

Witch & the hundred Knight. The gameplay is just horseshit, everything else is fine.

You clearly aren't thinking with your dick. I almost platinumed Star Ocean 5.

Natural Doctrine SUCKED. It's aimed at completionists (you'd have to be in order to chain every attack) yet has level 60 enemies in level 5 zones. Without the ability to save in dungeons, it makes it incredibly frustrating.

Republique was a cheap mobile game, I didn't expect anything going into it, and I wasn't surprised.

Everything about that game annoyed me.

Spirit Tracks

Atleast natural had great art

Alien Isolation, what a boring piece of shit.

I tried thinking with my dick, it didn't fucking work. The writing and camera was so bad I had to put it down. Natural Doctrine had so many problems aND dungeons were too slow, enemies changed too many attacks, and the whole cover system killed my guys more times I can count. Spot on with Republique.

For the map I guess, everything else looked like shit.

Got a big fat list here.

Can't agree with all of those, but there are some ones that I wouldn't play.

Wanted to like some of the games too but they just don't feel good to play.

>shallow combat
>item grinding
>no story
>no music
>everything's either brown or grey

Lost planet feels great to play. Bioshock I guess depends on the person, same with Dark Souls.

That was my main problem with Natural Doctrine. I would set up units to intentionally block chain attacks, and they magically found a way to chain every attack from across a room, which was much farther than a human player is allowed.

Wasn't Republique originally an Android game? Like Deus Ex the Fall.

risen 3. My fault for picking it up in the first place.

Mgsv

I truly fucking tried. But goddamn was the gameplay boring. I tried to go sealth but there was no benefit to it. Ended up just killing everyone and going for objectives

It is infuriating. If you were allowed more than 1 death it would be fine, but you have to play so meticulously it becomes a chore. Then there is backtracking through the entire dungeon which is slow as shit.

No idea, saw it for $5 and bought it with a few other cheap games.

Last one as FF Type-0 HD, got it for 9€ but that rigid combat, shit world map movement, awful and boring "time" managing system to reach next main mission. Story makes no sense too, i droped it after you get ass rammed by a Fal cie and you random fuse into Bahamut Zero. And i understood FF13 plot.

At least it has a great opening cutscene

>FFXII
>Any uncharted game (just cant get into them for some reason, despite loving the last of us)
>That frisbee game thats from on PS+ now whos name i forget

Pic related, these are the only games that I've bought and stopped playing. Might get back to them in the future, but only once I've gone through the rest of my backlog.

Your crazy, the game was flawed and unfinished for sure but the actual gameplay was rock solid.

Bloodborne is the only FROM game i didnt finish.

The multiplayer system sucks balls, and thats what makes a souls game imo.

Skyrim, I'm not the kind of guy to drop games, even very bad ones. I gave a chance to Skyrim to see what the fuss was all about. It was around launch. Dropped it and traded it at gamestop after 10 hours. Even back then I remember thinking that the game was boring and shallow.

I tried again playing the recent rereleas and uninstalled it after a couple of hours.

Yes it was cool, but fuck the real game was just a letdown.

Witcher 2
Witcher 3
Crysis
TLoU
Fallout 4
Skyrim
Dark Cloud 2
Dark Souls 2
Any Far Cry game
MGSV

That's just somewhat recently.

Opposite in my case, I ended up loving it a great deal.

Haven't played GR or 2 yet, cannot tell if Horizon is a decent game or people on here are 100% shills, BB was fantastic imo.

You didn't like Dark Cloud 2?

Really wanted to like it. The games a boring slog for the first half. I got the leviathan fight and was so underwhelmed by it I haven't picked it up since. Really. that shit fight is all you could muster for the first real huge climactic moment in the story? At this point I'm only really excited for FF remakes than new FF games anymore.

I want to love it but I just can't get past the halfway point.

>Vice City
I think you had to be there at the time.
>tfw playing that when I was 12
It changed my music taste forever

Just didn't click with me

The mechanics maybe, but the levels were garbage and not suited for the genre.

>I almost platinumed Star Ocean 5.

It's a great fucking game come on. It's not AAA quality, it's not final fantasy but it EASILY beats any other weeboo shit like the tales of games. I think you guys have too much nostalgia for old jrpgs. they were never any better.

Holy fuck Ninja Gaiden 3 made me the most upset. Then Sup Forums tries to lie to me and claim Razor's Edge fixes everything.

Never listen to Sup Forums about Japanese games, they just can't stop sucking Nip dick

which of the souls games do you think had good multiplayer systems?

>it EASILY beats any other weeboo shit like the tales of games

Toukiden and Alpha Protocol. Both terrible games.

It just takes too long to access the parts that everyone says will be fun. Once I got to greed mode, it did, but then I still had to get the overworld shit. Everyone compared it to VP, but omitted that you don't get the overworld stuff at the very beginning.

Deus Ex The Fall was actually decent considering its phone port status.

Nights of Azure and Mass Effect Andromeda, both for the same reason. Shit quality writing.

I don't even know what you are saying but as a guy who fell for a lot of jap shit during the PS3 days like atelier and tales of, star ocean might be overall mediocre but it beats out any weeboo shit.

for anyone looking for a decent jp game forget all the turbo anime virgin fag shit recommendations and their shit taste and definitely go for star ocean.

Ratchet and Clank All 4 One
Luckily I never paid for it, but it was the only game in the series I ever played. I cannot understand the appeal.

5 was an awful game, even from just a gameplay standpoint a number of the older Tales game beat 5 any day of the week.

GR1 is fantastic, GR2 is a disappointment

Horizon is a decent game. They are shills.
Human ai is horrible as hell. But otherwise its compelling enough to keep you playing.
Id say a honest score with be 77.

It is nowhere near Tales of games. It is on part with Zestiria at best.

I really tried to enjoy Morrowind. Something just didn't click right away with me like Skyrim and New Vegas did.

I don't know why but I don't like playing Morrwind. It just felt weird.