ITT: Enemies that unnerve you

ITT: Enemies that unnerve you

Is this game good? I dig the looks but it looks like a boring game

I liked it. If you like hack n' slash's with a gritty and dark athmosphere you'll like this one.

weanus

Your what?

my mawmen

Rape incarnante on harder diffs

>I CAN SMELL YOU

Madness Returns was really rushed.
The original American McGee's Alice is superior.

*charges at you*

Be honest. The original played like a shitty quake mod. People liked it just because of the wicked and sick atmosphere and characters.

Quake (3) plays fucking fine, so I don't know what the problem would be.

Pic related. They aren't hard to fight or anything in that sense, but their silence and the way they walk towards you instead of running or charging, how they just don't betray any kind of thoughts or instincts at all externally just makes them creepy.

Me too. Stitched meat, babies, dolls, all of them are my worst offender. Way spookier than Japanese women in white.

Except for the one that get on all fours, their back on the floor, with twisted neck that turn their face upright looking at you, and creep at you at high speed. You know what I'm talking about? That one is pretty difficult to top.

red pill me on original vs madness returns, what makes the original highly recommended?

Much better level design and pacing. It's actually a finished game. I don't remember whether it was just because I was young, but the game also felt long as fuck. More variety too.

I recall that some of the levels in madness returns went on for far too long.

Madness Returns has padded levels and much less weapon variety. The fight system has a weird forced-lock on element that makes it slower and less acrobatic than quake style jumpan shootan.

The original Alice, while it looks dated, is still quick and has a universal ammo management system in that all weapons draw from the same bar, but have different effects, like the weapon that lets you roll dice to summon demonic minions based on what you roll, or the ice wand that can make cover or freeze enemies, etc. All weapons in the original Alice also had a primary and secondary fire option.

Madness Returns is a direct sequel to original, of course. Also unfortunately unfinished, rushed game, developed by chinks. It looks great, but holy shit are the maps filled with filler platforming sections full of fucking NOTHING. As in, empty voids you pass through with your stock TRIPLE jumps. Also, no bossfights whatsoever.

Original Alice is like if MediEvil and Max Payne had a baby.

Look at it smile... Disgusting.

Badass

GRAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAA
YABBA MY ICING

Was not expecting this in my qt brown waifu game

for half a second I thought I'm looking at Grout's mansion

Post more alice

What the hell even was this boss and what was it supposed to add?

I dunno man I thought it was kinda awesome though. Less broken than the final boss of the game anyways

theme starts