Sony desperately trying to outperform BOTW

A couple of weeks past release, there was a narrative going around among shills that Horizon vastly outperformed Zelda. This is not the case. In fact, Horizon has vastly underperformed, as it was projected to sell over six million units in it's first month and hasn't hit half that.

However, the troubles do not end there. Sony is absolutely LIVID at Breath of the Wild being as well received critically as it was. Their viral marketing team has been working overtime trying to lower the metacritic score. Sadly for them, they can't manipulate critic reviews for games from other companies. Only inflate their own. So they've settled for spamming the user score with 0's.

Their next step, for TLOU Part II, is to try and get NOTHING but perfect scores. They are pulling out all the stops to make it happen. They are paying off critics, emphasizing Ellie's lesbian relationships, and demonizes Joel, who is supposed to represent the typical white man in the modern world.

Make no mistake, Sony is absolutely terrified of Switch. Their experiments at copying the hardware are falling flat due to being too expensive to be practical.

That's what happens when you drop Ape Escape 4 for Knack

I would like to believe your story, if it had any legitimate source

>Expecting 6 million in the first month

>RDR2 getting delayed so it doesn't have to compete with BotW for GOTY
>Sony competing with Rockstar for GOTY 2018 who they are also advertising for

JUST

I don't use this word often but this was incredibly cringe inducing to read, just enjoy your switch i guess but please regurgitate this fucking fanfiction somewhere else

>livid
Not even close, is there a more advanced version of livid?

Sony's butthurt about losing exclusivity for Nier went so far that sonygers bought nier on steam to give it a bad review and immediately refund.
Speaks volumes about how thin-skinned sonygers are.

>Source: My ass

I don't see how Sony could be terrified of Switch when it's not even close to the same power level. They are probably more scared of Scorpio.

>6mil for a new IP
Even Sony isn't this retarded.

Does every Nintendo autist just have this overwhelming need to justify their 360 dollar game? I suppose you could compare it to people buying a PS4 for Bloodborne, but BotW is available for Wii U, so.

I wish Xbox was relevant in these conversations but it's not. You can have a super powerful system but if you don't have a healthy selection of exclusive games to go with it, people are bound to choose the less powerful system with more options. Or just buy a fucking PC, since 99% of xbox games are on there and I think they said Halo 6 will be on PC.

>R* giving a shit about anyone else

Just nah

>Sony worried about 1 game
The year has just begun

Given how Sony and Nintendo don't share the same userbase your fanfiction is completely nonsensical.

this is pasta.

fucking nigger

this is stupid

Powerlevel means horseshit to normies in the end. It's only relevant if you can use it as a selling argument for the masses and it barely was a factor in PS4 vs XBone, because Microsoft mostly did the marketing for Sony. All Sony had to do to succeed was to say "We are 70% less shit than Microsoft, also our console is slightly stronger so objectively better because there are no other merits to be had."
Scorpio won't do jack shit, adoption rate is way too fucking high for PS4, meaning Software is mostly being made for that. Scorpio isn't going to change that, people won't buy it because there's no fucking exclusives for Xbox.

Is your tinfoil hat shaped like a fedora?

BIG PUFFY OILY HEAD

Nah she cute mang

I don't know how you're supposed to read this without cringing. This board is fucking shit

Sony could not give two shits about anything Nintendo related. They are not competition to them and never will be anymore. Nintendo is just too far behind on everything.

Stop posting ugly girls

>implying you wouldn't kiss this cheek

I think she would look a lot better with a normal hairstyle. I get the tribal look but it just looks terrible and doesn't frame her face good. Especially the poof on top.

Except on metacritic

How's that sony's problem? The game is shit and was announced multiplatform months ago before release

>she

Come on now...

This board is a joke.

She just wants to cuddle

before or after he destroys your ass

>Sony
>50+ million PS4's sold
>Worried about Nintendo

Nigga please, Sony isn't worried about the cheap, underpowered Switch console. Switch has like 2 games to play total this year, PS4 has shit tons plus multiplats. Switch isn't getting any third-party support, especially from the west. The Switch will flop hard, and Nintendo will stop making hardware after the inevitable failure of the Switch.

Horizon was not projected to sell six million units in its first month, you fucking idiot.

Literally, kill yourself Nintendo-shill

Stop being mean

>looks like a man in drag without a mask
>looks more feminine with her face hidden

anyone who likes this character is gay

Are you retarded?
Why would they spend 50 on a game they hate just to give a poor opinion.Seriously your shitpost is so retarded it doesnt even make sense sonybros would use steam.

>as it was projected to sell over six million units

Stop pulling 'facts' out of your ass.
Sony first party titles are lucky to sell 2 million outside of uncharted.

This seems fake but it's Sony, so it could be true. Remember: this is the same company that made the Ghostbusters 2016 movie.

Are you retarded?
Horizon was expected to do 8 million life time, and 6-7 million by the end of the year.

It's far outpaced the projections, doing over 3 million in half a month and some change.

It's like 2.2x as much as zelda

>50 million units sold

Prove it.

Seriously, show any kind of evidence that Sony has sold anywhere near that many units.

Aside from press releases from Sony hyping up how many units they have sold, which are very make fake, you won't find a damn thing.

The reason they are focusing so much on the 'sales' of the console is a desperate attempt to replicate the Wii's success. It is... not really working. Software sales are at an all time low.

>console wars thread blended with alt right bullshit
Cancer

If multiplats look better on Xbox it will make people want it. Most console normies just want to play COD and GTA and maybe Batman or Assassins Creed. They don't buy Playstation for Last Guardian. MS's biggest fuckup was they had the less powerful console and they charged more for it.

Damn I swear I've seen this exact post before

they made a good comeback from that, but 90% of that are fifa,pes and rocket league machines, their proper IPs barely sales, that and the fact other sony divisions, specially movie one, is slowy sinking the ship

>not knowing that all females use hair to cover up portions of their face
>an extremely small fraction look better with their hair tied back

Even if she were ugly she'd be a cutie.

Why would they lie their investors?

>stockholme down syndrome

"she" looks like Casey Affleck if he shaved and grew out his hair.

Steam refunds are a thing, you know?

>55m install base
>Exclusives expected sell worse than Wii U games
lolno
Because everyone runs out and buys most AAA games right away, then sales fall off a cliff. Most Nintendo games sell better over time, Zelda will have much higher lifetime sales than Horizon.

They're not lying, Sony did in fact sell those consoles to retailers and the like. They're still sales for Sony, just not necessarily all sales to end-users.