Urbosa appreciation thread

Urbosa appreciation thread.

Zelda>paya>urbosa>mipha>random stable girls>>>>>>>>>>>> Bara furfaggot bait

I want Paya to bully my dick

AHAHAHA lynel > everyone else

purah above everyone else of course

I wish she was in more cutscenes and referenced more by the Gerudo with regards her personality and life.

My random stable girl is better than all of you're fucking waifu.

Guess who.

Selmie transcends lists

Cosplay when?

I want to rub my dick on those abs

shut the fuck up you cuck
you'll be cleaning her after she made snunu to some other cuck

>random stable girls
>not Hateno´s farm girl

What about the shy costume girl?

Who?

You mean the token cute autistic girl? Ranks slightly below most stable girls and also definitely below the girl sweeping around the shop across the street

Why do they get angry when I try to take a selfie with them?

What's the appeal of Gerudos? They are ugly and unattractive as fuck. The whole Gerudo city was terrible because of that. When a crossdressing faggot is the best looking girl in a supposedly all women society you know there is something wrong.

>not liking 8 feet tall fit brown girls

>buh buh look at this Fish with boobs
>paya's so cute!
>etc.

>beat game
>Zelda has turned into a pretty good and nuanced character
There's no way people still prefer the other girls at this point.

different strokes for different folks. you don't have to like them it's not a prerequisite of being a Zelda fan

>eight feet tall
>abs
>criminally wide hips
>bedroom eyes
>want to get married

Zelda is the best character but I feel like her story and Riju's share many elements and Riju and the Gerudo in general handled their issues better even when things looked bleak

If Riju were older and more into Link I'd say she had the strongest chance after Zelda of scoring him

Where is the shy Hateno shop girl?

I bet Link was fucked by Urbosa on the side.

Paya is designed for beta low test insecure cuck neckbeards, if you know what I mean

Armour shop

she seemed to want to set them up from the outset

>still no art of that giant hipped Gerudo facesitting Link and engulfing his entire upper torso along with his face

It's like I'm in the Twilight Zone or something.

Sure she would want them together but that doesn't mean she wouldn't want him while they were apart.

Yeah, that desert memory totally seems like her trying to fix them up

>still no Urbosa riding a lynel fucking zelda hentai

who here /fiercedeityset/

I just really like girls, user.

I bet Zelda was fucked by Urbosa on the side.

I will be as soon as I get a save with it and Epona that's not very far into the game.

Considering she died within a few years at most of that memory she clearly got laid and had a kid otherwise the royal family would've stopped with her and Riju's invocation suggests the royal line hasn't been broken since Nabooru. The Nabooru bit is me extrapolating from Urbosa's comments on Nabooru attaining legendary status among the Gerudo, much like Ruto has among the Zora if not moreso

>ywn be dominated by gerudo women

>I said the meme word

>No SFMS of Urbosa forcing Zelda to the ground and squeezing her fat ass while making fun of her for being so soft

That isn't the image I posted.

wasn't it?

urbosa was never said to be royal blood

she had the helm a royal heirloom that can only be used by them

Whewn are these damn wikis going to actually update themselves I can't be booting up the game and playing through the story every time I want to check something

I think it's the noses that turn me off from Gerudos. Riju is acceptable though.

She 100% abused being alone with him for training.
No one can hear you scream on a divine beast.

Urbosa has the title of Lady like Buliara. She was just the supreme warrior of the Gerudo at the time, she wasn't in their chief lineage.

>she had the helm a royal heirloom that can only be used by them
they can entrust it to other people like riju does to link

urbosa was a champion and a gerudo hero so it makes sense

Brrrrraaaaaaapft~

>Lady
to be fair I think that's just how they translate "-sama". riju is also called lady riju.

but I agree with urbosa being the supreme warrior

Riju is referred to as Lady Riju at least once possibly more

>it's the noses that turn me off from Gerudos
>not wanting to risk being stabbed in the face when you kiss them

The danger of losing an eye is a part of the allure.

She could've borrowed it like Link to stop Ganon.

is she really tall or is she really short?

Probably both bro

>no giant girl who plays vidya with you but positions herself so that your every move provide pleasure to her crotch

I suppose it's possible but there's so many questions.

Who made the Helm?
Was it the Sheikah since it seems tied to the Divine Beast?
Who started the royal line of the Gerudo seeing as the only previous royalty was the once a century male king?
Did Nabooru do anything legendary besides being a Sage and is she the person who started the royal line?
How did the Gerudo make peace with Hyrule and go from thieves and bandits to Hyrules trade hub

is there a set bonus on it?

Attack Up

charge attack and stamina up I think

Charge attack stamina up, you burn less stamina doing charge attacks

Individual parts have attack up

Barbarian set looks better. Fierce Deity looks like Magical Girl Link

they get mad the moment you draw out anything.

what the swords damage? It better not be anything less than 60

I feel like this game manages to make them look appealing with the nose this tine around. It makes the Gerudo's look cute in their own unique way, like how Zelda's Lady Satsuki-esque eyebrows make her look cute.

What do you need to upgrade that set? And where can I buy tags that have been written already? I don't want to do that shit myself

Literally the gayest fucking post I've read all week

>buying to pirate
just use the BoTW trainer

How the fuck did you get a table in your house? My house is fucking bare except for a bed and the only thing that fag will let me put in it is mounts that I don't want.

what the fuck is that? does my wiiu have to be pirated too?

You need to get all the mounts and then he'll put the table and stuff free of charge. You also get to start the tarrey town questline after that

What are you fucking gay? Oh wait you are because you'd rather fuck a boy dressed up as a girl than a girl because you're a faggot.

you just need to load up a custom firmware on your wii u (takes 5 minutes) and use the trainer which is basically just a hack that tampers with your save data via the network

Workin on a lil summat

sounds like a good way to brick my shit

post more when able

it is virtually impossible to brick a wii u if you are just modifying a save file

it isn't even a mod since your wii u's firmware doesn't get tampered with at all. once you power down the console any exploits you loaded are lost.

>once you power down the console any exploits you loaded are lost.

sounds like a waste of time