JUST

twitter.com/frankiefourfour/status/845686971058044928

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Havl0u9OD7I
eventbrite.com/e/halo-world-championship-2017-finals-tickets-31527319060
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

esports were a mistake

>when halo is more dead than street fighter

Where is this and what is this exactly? Is this a final event or just a local qualifier?

Is this in US?

good halo and esports are both shit

No fucking way

>that string of balloons

Shit I need to get into halo for 1 mil if Mexicans are in the finals

THOSE BALLOONS
HAHAHAHAHAHA

What's the problem?

>tfw I could have been a millionaire just by showing up and playing against bots

THOSE FUCKING FLACCID BALLOONS HHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA OH GOD

>TFW your elementary school had better presentation than a 1 mil Halo E Sport World Wide Tournament Final

I think people on Sup Forums who got Bones are just too ashamed at this point to even admit it.

>Those fucking balloons

Tragically hilarious.

Damn, this is pretty sad. Maybe they'll stop pushing esports now since it's a failure.

those balloons

Obviously the fat losers that will be playing the game showed up. I think the point being made is that no one besides them bothered to show up

>1 million dollar tournament

Wait, do they mean the organizers spent 1 million on this tourney? Or the prize is 1 million dollars? If it's the former, where the fuck is that money being spent?

I fell for the battleborn meme and went to a local tourney for a $500 prize.

When I showed up to play there was one 80 year old Chinese lady that must have been 3 feet tall that kept staring at me and some korean kid sitting with a bowl of cheetos.

No joke, I rethinked my life after that and got a job. Haven't played much video games since

>Competitive console games

Point and laugh

One million dollars event in what amounts to a tent?

>those balloons

ballpit tier.

You niggers arent getting it. They had 1 million dollars to put into this, for some bleachers, and 4 balloons. Theyre pocketing the rest

That red carpet though.

did you at least win the prize?

yeah, turns out your mom couldn't fit through the front door so they got a tent instead

Are you people legitimately retarded?

electronic """""sports"""""

There's more dead air in those balloons than the X1's exclusive library

You beat them and got the $500 though, right?

I've never even played battleborn and I would have entered the competition if I could default my way to $500

>couldn't afford enough helium to fill all balloons

>korean kid sitting with a bowl of cheetos
Obviously no

e-sports is such an embarrassment

they "postponed" the event since only 3 people showed up

I thought 1 million referred to the prize money.

>the balloons have more life in them than the event

where's the ball pit

This is like the time I joined a couple of friends hosting a Halo gaming tournament at a local church. Except someone ran off with my copy of Halo.

Is this real?
What the fuck.

Got to save that helium to kill themselves.

ONE THING

>THOSE BALLOONS
>HAHA
>sillyreaction.jpg
INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP BREHS

Savage

>E-sports

I genuinely hope this meme dies fast

looks like a fucking swamp meet

join it fats

its your console and game

How is this even possible in the internet era ?

>trying to make an esport out of a brainless fragger that only bros play

Nice one

what the fuck? this is the finals to the big tournament they've been advertising on my xbone's dashboard for like, years now? seriously i didn't think microsoft could have dropped the ball any harder this gen but oh my fucking god did they ever.

>composite with mono audio

I know SFV hasn't been doing hot lately and they don't get dota/LoL-sized crowds, but at least they have better venues.

>no ball pit
No wonder no one showed up.

>being a Halofag

its not even the place where the tournament is being held at.
it just looks like an official location thats just restreaming the tournament. hence the bleachers right infront of a big screen.

not even defending halo but good bait tweet

Christ how did 343i manage to completely fuck up this series so badly?
All they had to do was bring back Halo 3's mechanics and not have a retarded story.

why is this dude standing like this

>competive FPS

underrated

>The qualifiers were in Wembley stadium
>The finals in a tent
Classic ESL

Bain?

Why would they have a banner if that's just a stream site retard?

manlets

He's pushing a dolly with boxes on it. Probably filled with plastic balls for the ballpit.

4 U

Looks fine to me
youtube.com/watch?v=Havl0u9OD7I

they advertised this for years? Please fucking tell me this is true

That isn't the actual tournament. It's some side room for the people that bought the cheap spectator pass.

is this true?
>343 is that stupid

Fuck I almost forgot about that. Wasn't that a brony convention or some shit?

so you know where/what it is, retard.

yes, this is pathetic but dont be dumb. you know exactly whats going on in the pictures but you just want to feel good and shitpost like everyone else

Whatever happened to MLG? I know up through H3 their tournament scene was huge, though after Reach I stopped really following anything Halo related. I realize now I haven't even heard from them in years.

Even better. It was for a tumblr convention. You should google Dashcon for maximum keks.

Halo has a higher skill cap than any game you've ever played.

>damage control
Stay mad fags, no one cares about your dead franchise.

show pictures of the REAL million dollar spectacle then

eventbrite.com/e/halo-world-championship-2017-finals-tickets-31527319060

700 North Mariposa Street
Burbank, CA 91506

What are most youth these days doing? Video games are pretty much in decline and nobody really gives as much attention to tourneys now.

i'm pretty sure i first saw "Halo World Championship" on my xbone when either MCC or Halo 5 came out. so 2014 or 2015. All I know is that I've seen them advertise it for a while.

Having sex probably.

Do they at least have a ball pit?

Nice camera angling away from the crowd and venue.

having sex, going to parties

@371741005

>Halo has a higher skill cap than any game you've ever played.

>console shooters

OK I will. There's literally pictures of it in one of the twitter replies in ops link.

Also the prize money is 1 mill, the event didn't cost 1 mill

t. Someone that isnot retarded

>esl campus

isn't that where all the retarded immigrants go to when they can't speak english?

>MLG

That's a big box

>Video games are pretty much in decline and nobody really gives as much attention to tourneys now.
if you only play Halo I can understand why you think this
now they play and watch ASSFAGOOTS tournaments and watch 30-year old nu male scream loudly at new games on Twitch. far from being in decline, the youth are now raised watching e-celebs and playing Rocket League and Minecraft

even if this is some spectator shit, this is incredibly pathetic for what used to be one of the biggest FPS's in gaming. Seriously, it looks like a kid's birthday party in a backyard. and almost nobody is there.

while they are out having sex, I will master my own boshido

How did Sony do it?

How did they kill the successor to the most popular console in America, and what was once the most popular franchise in the industry?

The guys twitter literally says it's some literally where pleb tier stream site for non-VIP's.

There's a proper venue for the actual tournament.

i dont think I've ever seen the original

>the small tent viewing area is the purple one
>the "main event stage" isn't even double its size
>food truck alley
>Halo festival

I don't see the ball pit, where is it?

>Seriously, it looks like a kid's birthday party in a backyard. and almost nobody is there.

That was my birthday

I'm pretty sure Sony didn't do shit. Microsoft just repeatedly shot themselves in the foot ever since the Kinect.

They haven't, if MS can push the Scoripo right.