In a scale of 10 to 10 how much do you love the Vita?

In a scale of 10 to 10 how much do you love the Vita?

Favorite games?
What are you playing now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRN7LKkv5Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=BnGs31eMmZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=78aehbLNHuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's like a 6/10 I guess. Slightly above average.

I liked Oreshika and Wipeout 2048 a lot. It's also nice for playing indies like Axiom Verge and Hotline Miami.

I don't really have anything to play at the moment. I'll take another crack at it soon, I think.

3/10

Second worst purchase I've made, fuck you for tricking me, /hbg/.

8 or 9

It's really good, I'm surprised.

10/10

>Favorite games?
>tfw huge weeb
Wipeout 2048
Lumines
Soul Sacrifice Delta
God Eater Resurrection
God Eater 2 Rage Burst
Toukiden Kiwami
Freedom Wars
Atelier Rorona
Atelier Totori
Atelier Meruru
Atelier Ayesha
Atelier Escha to Logy
Atelier Sophie
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 2
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 3
Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies
Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection
Taiko no Tatsujin V
The Idolmaster: Must Songs Blue Board
The Idolmaster: Must Songs Red Board
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X
Gravity Rush
Dragon's Crown
Muramasa Rebirth
Odin Sphere *Something*
Bullet Girls
Bullet Girls 2
Digimon Cyber Sleuth
Attack on Titan
Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment
Sword Art Online Lost Song
Deception IV
Earth Defense Force 2017
Eiyuu Senki - English and 18+ patched
Phantasy Star Nova
Metal Gear Solid Collection
Akiba's Trip
Steins;Gate
Steins;Gate 0
Virtue's Last Reward

>What are you playing now?
Danganronpa

What was the first worst purchase?

PS3

I bought it on launch.

Eh, 7 or 8/10
Favorite is Soul Sacrifice Delta
Playing Dungeon Travellers 2

>launch ps3
>worst purchase
It has backwards compatibility with PS1 and PS2, that alone makes it one of the best consoles ever.

Original ps3s (backwards compatible) sell for almost as much as they cost at launch, if you have the box and all the accessories that came with it.

it'll die quickly if you actually use it for playing PS2 games and don't have CFW fan control

It YLOD'd years ago, I donated it to a thrift store.

My PS2 with Free mcboot can also do that.

5/10 I'm not into VN, at least not anymore

It really feels like this is the machine for anime to cash in. 75% of the games must be Japanese-only anime adaptation. Devs clearly are releasing less and less real game like Gravity Rush on Vita.It becoming the original DS. Thousands of games, half of them are anime cash cow + available only in Japan + VN with no gameplay.

7 or 8/10, it really is a solid machine with a library of stuff I've really enjoyed.

Finally found this piece of shit wedged between the bed and desk. Haven't touched it in near two years, can still get 80 bucks for it and the overpriced memory card. Hello persona pre-order!

You can get more if you update it to 3.60.

I sold mine on 3.60 and made $175.

Solid 8/10. if it had a vita patapon game it'd be 10/10 . Favorite id probably soul sacrifice or dragons crown. I'm currently playing Freedom Unite because i still like Monhun. I just don't want to play it on a shitty hand ruining system.

I don't have a vita but I really really want to play Wipeout again. Help. I have a PS3/4 and PC, so I can/have played most of those games. I can't go back to playing anything on the PS3 these days because;
>resolution
>frame-rate
>that controller

I
JUST
WANT
WIPEOUT

About a 5/10, funny how I bought this for Jrpg's but I find the ones available kinda average. The ones I did purchase were fun but didn't really capture which is sad because the hardware is pretty good.

>>resolution
>>frame-rate
>>that controller
Those are all fine in Wipeout HD Fury though

>no CFW
will not buy

9/10

Playing

Muramasa rebirth
Dungeon Travelers 2
Dragon quest builders

It's hacked

>no way to play pirated games
no thx

but you can

Wipeout HD Fury on the PS3 is pretty much perfect in all of those. It plays at 1080p but will scale down dynamically to keep the framerate at 60fps, it's also one of the best looking games on the PS3, if not the best. Also a DS3 is better than keyboard and mouse or a vita to play wipeout.

There is.

Anything below firmware 3.61 can be pirated.

I'm a "weeb" and I'd rather but 2ds to play smt than this.

Can we use negatives?

Legitimately the worst platform ever put forth by a major game company.

>inb4 le reddit

youre talking about playing psp isos on the vita?

since when and what does that mean, below 3.61 you can play any pirated game?

The vita is a piece of shit, but there are still worse consoles & handhelds.

fuck off to the vita piracy reddit, I'm not here to spoonfeed you

you already did tho, thx

Honestly? I never picked it up because after playing Nier I kind of decided to never touch the system again. I got it a little behind the times and I couldn't see much point in playing games on it when I have to superior platforms.

Reckon we'll get a PS4 version? I might hold out for that if it's coming.

Welcome to half a year ago my friend. You can pirate any game that doesn't require firmware 3.61 and above as long as your vita is at firmware 3.60. That also includes PSP games too, you can also pirate PSP games on the latest firmware if you're retarded and updated your Vita for that sweet "System Stability".

Yes, there's a collection coming out on the PS4 that will contain all of Wipeout HD Fury and Wipeout 2048.

>Reckon we'll get a PS4 version?
I haven't followed the PS4 as I don't own one but the original studio got closed soon after 2048 released.

I love my Vita, she is CUTE

Bought two, one on 3.63 and another on 3.60. I fucking love my henkaku vita, take it everywhere with me now

Except, sometimes when saving I get an error stating a memory card could not be found. Anyone got any tips?

Currently playing Grand Kingdom

thx that may be a reason to get a vita now.

Would get one if there was a reliable way to get a new one that's hackable.

That's the infamous save bug. Google it, there's a fix.

Get a new one.

It's hackable.

ive played about 3 hours since I keep putting vita on standby. Do i have to turn off and lose all my progress?

>In a scale of 10 to 10 how much do you love the Vita?
8/10
Newer games are missing something that 2013-2015 had, and it isn't western games.

Favorite games?
Hard to say, but I do end up coming back to Project Diva after a little while.

What are you playing now?
Bullet Girls 2
A hell of a lot better than the first one
No floaty cross-hair, Cover system is better, Crouching can be done anytime, there's 3 difficulty settings, Controls can be switched.
The AI can still be retarded.
Not worth the current asking price, though.

>How much do you love the Vita
8/10. It's an excellent handheld. Probably the best yet with homebrew. It's a shame that it got the axe in 2015.

>Favorite games?
I bought it for Rayman Origins back in 2013. It was a guaranteed permanent addition when I learned that Hot Shots Golf got a Vita game. Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational is my favorite game. Wipeout 2048 is top 5, along with Dungeon Travelers 2, IA/VT, and A Boy and His Blob.

Samurai Warriors 4: Empires. Why the FUCK doesn't this game have a physical version? Also, I think I'm going to try to slip in some Resident Evil Revelations 2.

>Phantasy Star Nova
I want to play it, but I'd like to get that menu translation working first. It'd be nice if I knew Japanese, though...

How's Grand Kingdom. I just installed it on the Vita but can't bring myself to play it for whatever reason. Is it similar to Grand Knights History on the PSP in terms of combat gameplay?

You're not tricking me nerd I know they recalled them to update the firmware.

Never played Grand Knights, but Grand Kingdom has kept me entertained for a while. Only game currently playing, since I cant quit due to the save bug and Im too far to want to start over. Thankfully, the number of classes to play with allows me to stay entertained.

Really fun game, at least for me. Music sucks though. And the war aspect is something I havent tested since Im afraid to go online on henkaku for fear of being banned

>In a scale of 10 to 10 how much do you love the Vita?
10/10. Best handheld ever made. Spent $1800 on it since it first came out so far and I have about 300-400 games.

>Favorite games?
Utawarerumono.

Digimon Cyber Sleuth.

Yeah, but once you fix the bug you'll never see that message again.

WE HAVE TO WARN THAT ANIME! A VITA IS NOT A SANDWICH

You can't go online, anyway.
Just restart and fix the problem. You're only digging a deeper hole.

That never happened, but newer models come with updated firmware.

Just ask whoever is selling it if you can check it because you need it at a lower firmware. I think only new japanese models come with newer firmwares though so you're safe if it's a sealed new unit.

She's not going to eat it you moron, she's clearly going to suck it like a dick because she's a lewd slut.

8 or 9. As far as my personal tastes go it's fucking fantastic and has a ton of great games, though I get why it's not for everyone as there's very few big IPs. Shit like Disgaea, Vanillaware and Japan Studio games is fucking awesome to me though. Also music games. Taiko V was a fucking pleasure.

Favourite games on it are Gravity Rush, Taiko V, Dragon's Crown and Disgaea 4.

Not playing much on it right now besides a bit of Binding of Isaac and Dragon's Crown on and off though.

im using my vita browser

>tfw trying to beat that final secret boss
youtube.com/watch?v=FRN7LKkv5Q8

I love Taiko V but the amount of autisms required to play it on the higher difficulties is just way too much for me. I think I've only managed to finish a single oni song before I put it to rest. I still go back to it to play some Daddy Mulk youtube.com/watch?v=BnGs31eMmZ4

7/10
Favorite game is probably the Muramasa DLCs
I'm playing Adventures of Mana and use it for remote play a lot

I also browse Sup Forums with the vita's browser too
>tfw oled model
>thosepermanent burn ins
Altough it's barely noticeable I still don't understand why the fuck did they think it would be a great idea to put two permanent black bars on the browser.

I basically hit a hard wall on anything higher than 7* on Oni. Thankfully that's just barely enough to get the platinum trophy, so I got that, but I couldn't touch most of the post-main story stuff in the story mode.

Would've loved to have gotten the Idolmaster Taiko games they did too but the fact they basically seperated the amount of content Taiko V had into two full price games was a huge turn off.

Also still a bit salty that the Vita had single-account limit since it meant missing out on the DLC and there's some DLC songs I absolutely would've bought like youtube.com/watch?v=78aehbLNHuE

I own it only for odin sphere and muramasa but it cost me about 100 dollars for both games, the controller, and a pstv so id say its pretty good

not any other games i want on it but it served its purpose/10

>not installing henkaku so you can play all of the taiko games plus dlcs for free
I did enjoy the Idolm@ster games more than Taiko V but Taiko V has way more songs plus dlcs and the story mode is pretty interesting too, even though I couldn't understand shit. Now that makes me wonder what's the progress on the english patch.

>3.60+ games never ever
why even live

>Have a Vita
>Want to play SRW but don't want to buy a PS4 just for that
>stuck with 3.60

Probably between 8-10

I've loved all vanillaware games I've played on it.

Darius Burst while I wait for toukiden 2 to arrive from amazon.

PS TV, bro.

This handheld gen has been my personal favorite, and I'd give both of them 8/ 10. Vita would rank higher but I absolutely cannot stand the memory card jewery and I think that the two cameras, back touchpad, and gyroscope don't add shit. Favorite games:
Danganronpa 1, 2, and despair girls
Uncharted
All PS2 ports except Jak and daxter
Muramasa and all dlc
Soul Sacrifice delta
katamari
Deception 4
I like most of my games on it, but those were my most enjoyable besides the ps1 and psp games. Also gravity rush is grossly overrated.

r8 my aesthetics.

vomit inducing/0

but hey look at the bright side at least you got your (you)

Fucking 10/10 and I wish I'd done it myself.

>at least you got your (you)
That's all I ever wanted for Christmas.

>cameras and touchpad don't add shit
Tearaway, bro.

You have to rename a folder or some shit, it's a very simple fix. First result on google

>1: Change the Time Format to 12-Hour Clock 2: Backup and delete "ux0:\user\00\savedata_backup\list.dat" file 3: Create a folder named "list.dat" Example "ux0:\user\00\savedata_backup\list.dat\"

1/10 because if you multiply 1 with anything, it can be anything. So I'll multiply it with infinity because I love my vita.

In all seriousness probably a 6-8/10 depending on what I need to do. It doesn't get as much weeb play since I got my ps4 but my TV broke so play time has evened out.

3/10. My vita is quite literally a paperweight right now. I bought one and installed henkaku on it in the hopes of playing games like Wipeout, but even Wipeout for it is such a letdown. It's uncomfortable to hold and use both sticks, and my fingers constantly cover the speakers. I had to buy a grip just to make it a bit more bearable but the ergonomics are absolute garbage with the two sticks. I haven't touched this thing in months and regret spending the 150 or so dollars I did spend on it.

Why haven't you bought a PSTV and broken free from Sony's proprietary memory card bullshit?

Maybe because people who wants to buy a portable console also wants to have portability? I don't know, just a thought.

PS TV works with regular SD Cards?

Also, not every game works on the TV even with the whitelist.

Interested just in 3. Persona 4 golden, Muramasa rebirth and Shiren the wanderer. I'll play them on my vita tv. Also played monster hunter clones and hated all of them

Flash drives and Hard drives.

t. didn't own a psp

>actually taking your consoles out of the house

You can use USB drives with it now.

now 10 after hacking it

>USB Flash

That's better, but I'm assuming it's inconvenient?

So you're saying he was smart?

6/10.
Pretty fucking mediocre. Should have gone with a 3ds I think

>actually taking your consoles out of the house
Because portability only means taking it out of the house right?

Not remotely. Open vita shell, hit triangle to mount it, stick it in, then mount it as a memory card. That's it.

Any console is portable inside your home.

List of best pantsu games pls. Seriously considering picking one up next time I'm in Akihabara

>user walking around with an xbox huge

He should have looked up games releases over time on PSP.

Conveniently portable

>tfw bought a 3.60 Vita in perfect condition
>tfw updated it to 3.63 even though I know about Henkaku, Ark etc.

Are new Vitas in the UK on 3.60 or lower?

It's a weeb machine.

Tbh I just updated my Vita yesterday. Keeping my PSTV on 3.60 though for USB shit.

There are games I want coming out that require 3.63 and I only had literally 2 or 3 games through Henkaku pirating

9/10 I guess.
It would be 10/10 if it was able to have more than one PSN account, and if more of its games were localized.
Though my Vita also gets extra points for having so much better hardware than the 3DS piece of shit.

>Favorite games?
Either Freedom Wars or Soul Sacrifice.
Though still have to finish a lot of good stuff like Cyber Sleuth and Tales of Hearts R.

Uppers, Dragon Quest Builders, Valkyrie Drive, Atelier Escha & Logy, Trails of Cold Steel 2, Cyber Sleuth, Next Order, Disgaea 3, etc...