>have to walk too much
wew lad

bugs
didn't finish legion
that's about it

the map

slow start

Not enough ghoul girls to bang.

Obsidishit games are all the same, unfinished fucking trash that could have been literal 10/10s if the idiots sitting behind the desks at their office knew how to fucking allocate resources and time into reasonable scaling. IF YOU FINISHED KOTOR 2 (even with restoration patch) AND DIDN'T FEEL A BITTER FRUSTRATION EVEN SLIGHTLY THEN YOU ARE A FUCKING FANBOY AND NO BETTER THAN BETHESDA NORMIES.

tslrcm fixes most of kotor 2, although i agree companies shouldn't leave it to modders to fix their flaws

>tslrcm fixes most of kotor 2
no it fucking doesn't. where the fuck is atris vrs nihlus like the promotional art showed? why was nar shadaa and malachor 5 made into literal slog fests (with patch) despite the latter not being able to house that many enemies realistically? there were like 100+ sith troopers housed in a small academy that was nothing but hallways are you fucking joking me? I could go on if you want. the patch restored the dialogue but did nothing to patch together the fucking rushed bullshit they threw together after the final battle on telos.

idk, i guess none of that bothered me all that much. it wasn't what i was there for. i felt the environments were varied enough and the gameplay was solid enough that missing some stuff that i didn't even know was supposed to be in didn't bother me.

If you run darkside and kill all the masters WHY is the academy STILL rebuilt? who the fuck rebuilt it? why was this never addressed? I would have at least thought the patch would have fixed this. but no.

It's on a shitty engine. Other than that nothing at all.

first post best post

The post apocalyptic Searchlight is actually nicer than the real Searchlight.

But really aside from Vegas being a very small city, I don't see the problem.

>Other than that nothing at all.
HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!

Buggy as fuck. Most of the time ugly as fuck. The Strip is lackluster. Otherwise the game's a solid 8/10.