9. Lady Maria
10. Amygdala
11. Living Failures
9001. Cleric Beast
90000001. Gehrman
900000000001. One Reborn
9001^100. Witch of Hemwick
9001^900. Mergos Wet Nurse

Obviously, the hardest boss for Bloodborne is the frame-rate.

>Laurence is hardest boss meme

He's not easy but holy fuck it took like 8 tries at the most.

Unlike Gascoigne where I spent 9 hours slamming my head against the wall and another 12 for Ebreitas.
Granted Gascoigne is hard only because you're getting used to the controls for the first time and Ebreitas was hard for me because I went to fight her at a really low level

either way no bloodborne boss can even hold a candle to this motherfucker.

I will never understand people who place Laurence at the top 5 hardest bosses. He's actually one of the very few bosses in Bloodborne i beat first try. How do you have more trouble with him than with Orphan?

Laurences is covered in fire

retard

Not even a git gud meme, none of DAS3's bosses are hard in any way. Your roll and estus are way to good. Dancer,NK, and soul of cinder are the only bosses that can roll catch making them the only ones that have some semblance of difficulty. Soul of cinder is too easily staggered by most weapons and has only 1-2 moves that actually roll catch
The NK is only hard if you get caught by roll catching since all his moves have easy to spot telegraphs. The Dancer just doesn't have enough health and half of her moves in phase two leave her open long enough to dump a whole stamina bar into her.

There is no boss in DS3 that is as hard as Loran BSB.

Orphan is harder than Laurence. One Reborn is actually pretty hard if you don't know he derps out from hitting the center. Try fighting only his head or arms its hard. Gascoigne is pretty easy, Blood Starved Beast is definitely harder.

Cleric Beast and Laurence are the exact same boss. Why isn't Cleric Beast at the top as well?

first try eh? I haven't tried that many attempts yet but he has so many dodge catching moves that if you don't have a crapton of health he can just destroy you. but so far i'd put Ludwig at #1 i spent like 6+ hours on him....

>Loran BSB
just walk left : the boss. opinion discarded

I'd agree with Laurence #1. He is the only boss I haven't been able to beat and only trophy I don't have now. I feel like I need to start a new game to get there on ng instead of ng+.

Soloed every other boss in the game and all the bosses in DeS, DaS, SotFS, and 3 (no dlc yet) and Laurence takes the cake for me. Ludwig is next I'd say. Had absolutely no trouble with Orphan. Logarius isn't that bad. Ebrietas used to be bad but was nerfed. Actually never lost once to Gascoigne. And the rest of your list is a fucking joke. Especially Amelia and Amygdala. Even defiled Amygadala becomes one of the easiest bosses when you know what to do.

8 tries sounds like evidence it was a hard boss

Wtf is this list... Laurence is piss easy...

actual order right here:
Orphan
Laurence
High Chalice Watchdog
Hammer Undead Giant
High Chalice Bloodletting (no head)
Ludwig
Ebrietas
Chalice Rom
Chalice BSB
High Chalice Keeper
High Chalice Desendant
Rom
Logarius
Gherman
Loran Darkbeast
High Chalice Blood Letting (head)
Amygdala
Paarl
BSB
Gascoigne
Blood Queen
One Reborn
Remaining non-mob chalice dungeon bosses
Vicar
Shadows
Maria
Living Failures
Cleric
Mergo's wet nurse
High chalice Mob bosses
Micolash
mob chalice bosses
Witch of Hemwick

I wish it weren't so easy to parry and stagger Maria and Gehrman. They're actually really fun fights if you go in with something like the saw cleaver or the beasthunter saif without using your gun.

This is a good list, much better than most i see. I'd add shadows of yharnam instead of amygdala or living failures though.

Spoken like a pcfag

one of the reasons I love these games so much is that the experience varies so much from person to person. no one has the same experience. some people who literally 1 shot a boss struggle with another one that someone else 1 shotted but the one they aced that person can't beat. not like final fantasy and shit where everyone struggles with the same filters. really great design.

Nameless King is just Smelter Demon he even has the same shtick of having 3 attacks that share the same start up animation but attack at different times

Ball and Chain/Hammer Undead Giant is actually a fucking joke. Time consuming, but a joke.

He is the Ancient Dragon of BB. Smack him in the face, run across the room to dodge his big move, run in, smack him, rinse and repeat.

He's boring as shit but not hard.

Kos is objectively the hardest

I was overleveled, beat Laurence the first time but Kos took me at least 10 times the fucker

>laurence at 1
>gascoigne at 6

Also, I'm willing to bet your Wet Nurse fight was fucked up and didn't do half her moveset.

>we can finally perform Ludwig's MLGS stance with Old Moonlight in TRC

>Kos hardest
>a boss that can be chain backstabbed from 100% to 0%
>hard

>objectively
that's not how it works. all it takes is one person to say that's not true and it isn't. Kos is a meme. 3 tries. Easiest boss in the dlc aside from failures.

Is it really worth ranking? It's such an easy game, by far the least challenging Soulslike.

man those swamp witches in witcher 3

How do you know if Wet nurse is fucked? I've killed it 5 times, always seemed a joke to me.

boss that gives me most trouble is usually Rom

I know everyone says ignore the spiders and go for rom himself, but when i do that I usually end up getting one shot by a headbut attack from behind

Wet Nurse is a joke. That user is trying to justify his own shitty failures when he struggled to beat the easiest boss in the game.

how would you rank them? even after playing all of them I would still consider BB the hardest. obviously depends on the boss but imo BB>DeS>DaS>DaS3>SotFS

>inb4 2 is the hardest
one word. lifegems.

No, my Wet Nurse fight was fucked too. I heard about all these moves that she never did for me and I always just butchered her.

different user. she did plenty of different moves. never heard of what you're saying. watched dozens of people do runs on the game. shes just a pushover. hardest boss in the main game is paarl. should've been the main enemy.

OFFICIAL CUTEST GIRLS IN BLOODBORNE POWER RANKS

1 Doll

2 Other girls

999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 Lady Maria