Console wars are stupid and pointless

Can we all agree that console wars are stupid because the consoles are clearly designed for different tastes and development stages?

Nintendo is clearly a console for people who prefer platformers and other games made for kids.

Xbox is clearly a console made for people who prefer FPS and other games made for teens.

PlayStation is clearly a console made for people who prefer RPGs and AAA action/open world games, which are meant for adults.

There's very little overlap and the intended audiences are clearly distinct from one another. Shouldn't we all just accept it and move on?

xbox and ps4 are nothing but gimped PCs for poorfags. if i had to have a 'console' i would go with nintendo 10/10 times, at least there i get games that are innovative and not halo cod multiplat killzone episode 32

That's just loser talk.

Anyone who wants to "mend bridges" and "stop fighting" is just saying that so they don't take any further ass-poundings.

There's nothing innovative about yet another mario,zelda, and pokemon game

show me any other game that's like splatoon, or wii sports or ARMS.

also, nintendo games are innovative in their level design, it does not matter which models they're using. at least more innovative than your standard corridor shooter #23452341

As a PC fag, this

/thread

>another Nintendofag falseflagging as a PCfag episode

I would honestly say the main difference between Xbawks and PS has always been the difference in preference for SP and MP focused games. Almost every single XB franchise and game has a large multiplayer component, while PS doesn't really have any series that sells based off of its multiplayer.

>It's a console shitter likes to eat shit episode

color me surprised.

what now?

>980 Ti
>2017
>haha mommy buys all my PC parts for me :) let's game, im a PC gamer!

>Can we all agree that console wars are stupid because the consoles are clearly designed for different tastes and development stages?
>consoles are clearly designed for different development stages?

>butthurt Sony drone gets BTFO
>cries like a bitch

>uprading every year

unlike console hardware my hardware will last for a few years without many compromises. enjoy your 30fps

Sure but everyone know that already. In retrospective your post is pointless too. How about you tell people to discuss how to stop it because they never listen to me.

Nintendo is for children and people with asperger's that are mentally trapped at the age of about 13.

Xbox is for black people, spics, and white teenagers who are generally similar to Michael's son from GTA5.

Playstation is for everyone else, and also black weeaboos who really love DBZ for some reason

I feel the exact same way about Sony.

Almost every game I want is a Sony exclusive. I see absolutely nothing enticing in the slightest about Nintendo. Got bored of Mario and Zelda when I was 12 and my balls dropped.

When I turn on my PS4 Pro, I realize no console I've ever owned in my entire life can provide me more happiness. I mean it, I'm shocked by how much I love it. Gravity Rush, Yakuza, Horizon, Nioh, The Last Guardian, The Last of Us, Uncharted, Persona 5. I can't actually believe this console exists and has this many games I want on it. I already have Death Stranding, God of War, Spiderman, Gran Turismo Sport, Final Fantasy VII and Detroit: Become Human either pre-ordered or wishlisted. I could pretend playing multiplats on PC is fun, but the truth is PC is a Blizz machine. Overwatch is like the only game worth playing on PC. Or pirating games to see if I like them, before I buy them on the PS4 where I actually like playing them. Because all my friends have PlayStation 4s.

Also yes, the Switch is a 7th gen console, no it will never top PS4 sales, yes it will be the last Nintendo console. Don't worry, you're gonna play your Zelda and Mario games in the best quality you've ever seen in your life once the PS5 port hits.

Not him but it seems like most people on Sup Forums use their PCs for multiplats and then buy a Nintendo console.

I do that, I also use my PS3 but I'm not giving my money to Sony again (at least in the foreseeable future)

Yup. There's been countless polls of what platforms people have/use and PC is always in 1st place which is to be expected. 2nd place is always either Nintendo or Sony. And we all know Sony is hated on Sup Forums.

Nice headcanon faggot

>yes it will be the last Nintendo console

lmao mid-90s babby strongly detected.

how do we stop reddit master race?